Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gambit One is my Xbox Live gamertag so i use it for a lot of things. The name Gambit is already taken here, so i just added the major

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

I got my username from the SG-1 Season 5 episode, "The Fifth Man". I just really enjoyed that ep, and, with this name, it's like I'm part of the team.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Well, Eruka is a nickname my friend made up for me a while ago. It's not very creative since my name is Erika, but I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by LORD MONK
          Ya, no kidding. It's like, let me guess, you could climb before you can crawl or you could climb all the way up without being picked up. Me, I could climb out of my crib before I can walk. That and with the trusty help of my brothers people still call me that. Sounds cool with a nickname until you run into you buddies while you are at work being all professional and then they hear it and now people at work are calling you Monk.

O' the humanity.

Great when your 14
          sucks when you are 30
          Well i was always monkey because i climbed tree like alll the time, still do when i get the chance( even though im 17 lol), i was up a tree more than i was on the ground for most of my childhood, so i always just got called a monkey and i was very energetic and used to run about and jump around and stuff so it just stuck i geuss..
          Oh the monkeyness.
          sigpic
          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
          Stargate : Genesis |
          Original Starship DesignThread
          Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
          11000! green me

Comment

Mine's fairly simple: people kept calling me "Stace" (for Stacey) and I loathe that nickname. So they shortened it even more to "Tace" as a joke and it stuck.
            Dr. Orpheus: "But Hank, no...Hank is quite upset! Rage, I can hear his rage! He calls you a crumb bum....or maybe a crampon. It's hard to hear him." - Venture Bros., 2x01 Powerless in the Face of Death

Comment

Well mine is quite simple...
              That's my Nick for the Star Wars Forums....
              Wich is Grand Admiral ED...
              Since Grand Admiral is not a official rank in the US Military, i just stick with Admiral ED

Comment

Once upon a time, a long, long time ago, (ok- about fifteen years ago) when dialup BBS ruled the nation, 14.4 kbps modem were super expensive and you had to sell your soul to get one plus paste "US ROBOTICS" all over your body as advertisement, and Al Gore was dreaming up the internet, the ratio of men to female users on Bulletin Boards was like 99.999999% to .00000001%. So if you used a female "handle" you were immediately flooded with all sorts of illicit opportunites from middle-aged IBM Males. (Most of whom were married - ick), therefore I picked quicksilver for a variety of reasons - quicksilver is mercurial - which is me, sounds sufficently masculine to scare off the very married IBMers - plus it's the Virgo birth metal.

Since at that time 'handles' were limited to 8 characters (Go ask your grannies and grandpa hackers about the 8x3 bit) quicksilver had to be limited to qksilver. As time progressed and the 8x3 bit was a thing of the past, I added 99 due to Secret Agent 99.

Sad but true story.
                sigpic

Selmak.Org ~ A website dedicated to a Snarky Symbiote & Her Boy Toys.
                Sel's Memorial to Don Davis.

Comment

My username is the name of my SciRev website.
                  I've got some fanfics on it and I'll be adding more sci-fi stuff in due time..
                  http://www.scirev.net/ - My Dr Who fanfics, many crossing over with Stargate & Sliders
                  sigpic
                  My fics at my site
                  Other fanfics on fanfiction.net --includes a new SGU/Space:1999 crossover, as well as the Dalek Stargate

Comment

Very simple: my name is Lexa. Actually it's Alexandra and is short for it: aLEXAndra. Michael Shanks demanded my ID as proof at last March's con so he can be my expert witness. Luckily, there wasn't already a "lexa" on this board so I didn't have to add any initials or numbers.
                    my blog, now with more randomness

Comment

Well, a friend of mine had an episode idea a while ago about a young girl coming through the gate and starts calling Samantha "mom" and Jack "Dad" and after some investigation, it turns out she's from a parallel dimension, and in that dimension, Jack and Sam had had a child and her name was Carter O'Neill --

I just liked the sound of it!
                      Carter O'Neill
                      Child of Sam and Jack,
                      from an alternate dimension...

Comment

When I was 14 my little cousin hand-painted a rock (yes that was popular in 1974) with my name, Sharon on it. While she did have all the correct letters, she did not have them in the correct order. My friends saw it and started calling me Shoarn (pronounced shorn)...

Comment

Working...
                        X