awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

322 Days to go until AT4!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

321 Days to go until AT4!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

320 Days to go until AT4!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Happy hols to all my fellow Gabiteers!!!!

Good news: ames will have lots more time to catch up on Sanctuary and Stargate and generally play on GW again
            Bad news: reason being ames is once again officially unemployed

That being said, ames is highly stubborn, and refuses to let a little thing like lacking a regular paycheck keep her from visiting the UK at the appropriate time! Let's face it - I was between jobs for AT3 as well ... although perhaps that's a tradition I'd best not repeat for future events, eh? LOL!

However, in case I don't make it back on before then (we're moving in a week, so my new seemingly ample amounts of free-time are likely to disappear in a frenzy of packing....gah) ... Best wishes for the new year everyone -- and happy hunting come ticket-time for those of you on the prowl for the famed cocktail passes
            ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
            ames on facebook
            ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

*Awaits the Ames-creature's return*
              Jenni

Comment

319 Days to go until AT4!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I think I am pulling out of the race for a charmed pass. It's not by choice, but Vancouver is eating up - well pretty much everything. Getting a charmed pass now would probably mean sacrificing £90 worth of something in Vancouver and since it's my first time over there, I don't want to have travelled all that way and then miss out on something I'd really like to do or miss out on a few photo ops at the con with those I've yet to meet and tackle hug. I went to AT3's cocktail party which was absolutely lovely which is why I'm so on the fence about this now, but the experience(s) in Vancouver will all be 'first time' and new for me, and I have been to the charmed party before. There was a moment where I thought I might not make Gabit at all. But I think it was just a moment. I know at the end of the day it's me who has to make the decision but I think I'd feel better if I rambled a bit about it... it's been a while since I did that.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
                    I think I am pulling out of the race for a charmed pass. It's not by choice, but Vancouver is eating up - well pretty much everything. Getting a charmed pass now would probably mean sacrificing £90 worth of something in Vancouver and since it's my first time over there, I don't want to have travelled all that way and then miss out on something I'd really like to do or miss out on a few photo ops at the con with those I've yet to meet and tackle hug. I went to AT3's cocktail party which was absolutely lovely which is why I'm so on the fence about this now, but the experience(s) in Vancouver will all be 'first time' and new for me, and I have been to the charmed party before. There was a moment where I thought I might not make Gabit at all. But I think it was just a moment. I know at the end of the day it's me who has to make the decision but I think I'd feel better if I rambled a bit about it... it's been a while since I did that.
                    Yes the cocktail party was fun...and your cleavage managed to make it's way on the net

It's understandable giving up a charmed pass for those reasons...and at least you managed to go the one at AT3...and had some wacky wonderful people at your table
                    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Ahh hon, I know you're bummed out about this, but all in all it's a pretty good deal you know. The cutie fest we will get in Vancouver in april *does not drool in advance* and then a whole weekend of Amanda in november.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                        Yes the cocktail party was fun...and your cleavage managed to make it's way on the net
                        So there is a plus side to me not getting the ticket lol. AT4 will be PengYn scandal free. Although I'm sure the G4 will be pleased to know that I've confiscated Jan and Mandy's pee pea shooter and prevented it from passing into other troublesome hands. It now resides in my own pocket where I am sure it will come to no mischief........
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm glad you're at least going....and choosing between two types of fun is tough, but you know you win if you spend the money in Vancouver and if you spend the money on the cocktail party. And Vancouver is way more awesome than Heathrow *nods* besides...hanging out in the lobby isn't that bad...we had a lot of fun last time.

Also...you'll still cause scandal...its inevitable.
                          sigpic
                          Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                          My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                            Ahh hon, I know you're bummed out about this, but all in all it's a pretty good deal you know. The cutie fest we will get in Vancouver in april *does not drool in advance* and then a whole weekend of Amanda in november.
                            Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
                            I'm glad you're at least going....and choosing between two types of fun is tough, but you know you win if you spend the money in Vancouver and if you spend the money on the cocktail party. And Vancouver is way more awesome than Heathrow *nods* besides...hanging out in the lobby isn't that bad...we had a lot of fun last time.

Also...you'll still cause scandal...its inevitable. PengYn is perfectly angelic.
                            All very true... except for the part of your post that I had to edit Titi... and either way there will be great company and many new memories to make.
                            sigpic

Comment

All very true... except for the part of your post that I had to edit Titi... and either way there will be great company and many new memories to make.
                              Phew...thanks for the correction there...I wouldn't want to be running around under the illusion that you're trouble

*wails* We have no digital signal...which means no Sanctuary so I am sulking on GW
                              sigpic
                              Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                              My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Originally posted by LilFerret View Post
                                *Awaits the Ames-creature's return*
                                *feels luved *
                                (Don't mind me, I'm just popping in before the packing for the day truly begins...)

<snip> I went to AT3's cocktail party which was absolutely lovely which is why I'm so on the fence about this now, but the experience(s) in Vancouver will all be 'first time' and new for me, and I have been to the charmed party before. There was a moment where I thought I might not make Gabit at all. But I think it was just a moment. I know at the end of the day it's me who has to make the decision but I think I'd feel better if I rambled a bit about it... it's been a while since I did that.
                                I know exactly how you feel m'dear. Feel free to ramble away -- I find it helps immensely for me

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post

It's understandable giving up a charmed pass for those reasons...and at least you managed to go the one at AT3...and had some wacky wonderful people at your table
                                Yes, yes it did. *giggles* However while my camera might possibly have had some part in those activities, I myself am taking no responisibilities! And I have no idea about whom you might be hinting there Mandy... LOL!! Oh wait - wonderful. Yes, sure, we can go with that! *nods in agreement*

So there is a plus side to me not getting the ticket lol. AT4 will be PengYn scandal free. Although I'm sure the G4 will be pleased to know that I've confiscated Jan and Mandy's pee pea shooter and prevented it from passing into other troublesome hands. It now resides in my own pocket where I am sure it will come to no mischief........
                                So that's where that thing went! Wait -- you had room for a pocket in that dress??? I'm impressed

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
                                Phew...thanks for the correction there...I wouldn't want to be running around under the illusion that you're trouble

*wails* We have no digital signal...which means no Sanctuary so I am sulking on GW

***hugs*** to Titta
                                Thank you TPTB (and my dad, of course, who pays for it!) that we have TMN-on-demand, so I can watch it later on! Speaking of which, I'm two eps behind ... must rectify that situation sooner rather than later.... (I know, BAD ames.... *head down and shoots puppy-dawg eyes at all y'all*)
                                ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                                ames on facebook
                                ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Working...
                                X