GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by becky_preen View Post
    I think I have now broken the reg addy too. I am getting errors on some things too. The techy peeps are on the case.

Mean time I will try and send from my personal account.

Hugs Becks
    Just received the payment email from your personal account. Yay!

Thanks Becky.
    xx

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
      Just received the payment email from your personal account. Yay!

Thanks Becky.
      xx

That's good news it seems our host server has now flagged my personal email addy as a spammer too.... Oh you soooo don't want to be customer support when I/ no 1 son gets them on the phone......

Hugs to you all
      Becks

Comment

That's good news it seems our host server has now flagged my personal email addy as a spammer too.... Oh you soooo don't want to be customer support when I/ no 1 son gets them on the phone......

Hugs to you all
        Becks
        Oh boy. Hopefully everyone has received their emails by now before all the accounts have been flagged. Sorry this happened! I can only imagine what No1Son will be saying when he gets on the line with support.

Comment

still no payment notice.... Maybe my internet provider is using a super-duper filter...

Comment

I need your name or ATnumbers to find you on the list and re-send.

Becks

Comment

Got my email too! Cheque is written but the post office here doesn't re-open until Wednesday so I will need to wait until then. *is a happy bunny* Huge thanks to Becky, Julia and all the GABIT team for all your help today. *hugs*

Julia(samcarterrules)
              sigpic
              Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Hugs to you all
                Becks

Oh the joys of technical difficulties... yeah, would definitely NOT want to be on the receiving end of that phone call!
                *hugs to all y'all for sticking with it!*
                ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                ames on facebook
                ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Hugs to you all
                  Becks
                  Sorry that happened to you.

I haven't gotten a payment e-mail yet, but I hope your own problem will be cleared up.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    Yep. And I doubt Kansas is alone. I think 60% or more of the american population doesn't have a passport, can't even go to canada now without one.
                    So how do most US peeps travel without a passport?
                    I got mine when I went to AT4 which should last me til 2019 but I look nothing like my passport pic...not then and certainly not now!! Aussies can't go outside our borders without a passport...though interstate travel is not included. Now that would just be too weird.
                    I think I have now broken the reg addy too. I am getting errors on some things too. The techy peeps are on the case.
                    Mean time I will try and send from my personal account.
                    Hugs Becks
                    Just a quick question - do I email Mumsey at which addy to confirm payment?? Is it safe to do so now?
                    I paid today...an event & a half on it's own. You just do not want to hear the teller say "uh oh" when processing your payment. Lucky they make us check all details before we sign it over too...huge error on the banking details but was all sorted out. Just hoping that HSBC doesn't charge on the other end. I paid for all charges on this end but the teller couldn't tell me if the other bank would charge anything.

12 days til AT6 payments are due!
                    (13 days depending on your time zone)

310 days til AT6 Ripples!
                    (311 days depending on your time zone!)
                    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Comment

Just a suggestion...copy posts before pressing that post button...seems GW is still having problems with losing posts...lost a doozy of one earlier.
                        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Obviously I had nothing to say......

Not a good start to the year technology wise. I would take it personally but....

Okay we are still having issues with recieving mail to registration and ask the g4 addys. if you geta bounce please PM myself on the gabit or this forum. I don't normally check them but will until this is resolved. the problem is intermittant and seemingly random. Bloody annoying to say the least.

Anyone who has not got thier e-mail yet needs to PM us asap.

Best becks
                          Last edited by becky_preen; 03 January 2012, 02:33 AM. Reason: second try first one came out blank

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                            Just a suggestion...copy posts before pressing that post button...seems GW is still having problems with losing posts...lost a doozy of one earlier.
                            it's a glitch, greg knows about it, unfortunately, there's nothing that any of us can do to fix it i'm afraid
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                              Yep. And I doubt Kansas is alone. I think 60% or more of the american population doesn't have a passport, can't even go to canada now without one.

My post office does have international stamps, but my bank doesn't have foreign money. And if folks send me even a foreign money order, they have to send it to KC, they can't handle it. Kansas City only has what it has because it's got the international airport etc. I bet the next closest place for me would be Omaha, Tulsa or Denver.

Just the joys of living almost a thousand miles from the nearest border
                              Sky, do you have an American Express Travel office anywhere near you? That is where I get my "foreign" money when I travel to Canada or England. They charge a small fee if you aren't a cardholder which I wasn't but then I think my bank would have too.
                              sigpic

Comment

Chelle

Most Americans cannot travel without a passport now a days. We used to be able to go to Canada and Mexico without one but no more. There may be special cases like military but I would think they would have to show their military ID's.

Comment

Working...
                                X