No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The comfy bed looks fab,Kliggy dear ...but where are Mal's cookies ?

*Scuttles under bed to see if the treats are under there *
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS View Post
      The comfy bed looks fab,Kliggy dear ...but where are Mal's cookies ?

*Scuttles under bed to see if the treats are under there *
      You guys are soooooooooooo picky and why would I put cookies under the bed?

Last edited by Kliggins; 25 July 2007, 12:29 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Much better ,thank you .

*Grabs a couple of cookies and scuttles back under the bed to have a little more rest*

Comment

Snurches cookie

Those of you who were at AT2 will remember Ian Joyce and his lovely (and very laid-back) Hearing Dog, Hettie. I saw them yesterday, on TV, in a programme live from Battersea Dog's Home. You will be pleased to know that they look very well and happy.

There was a feature about Hearing Dogs, and they showed how they assess the suitability of new rescue dogs, and took one to be trained. They also showed the demo dog and handler going through their paces. Brought back some happy memories.

Kay aka Mumsey
          wanders off munching cookie
          For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
            Snurches cookie

Those of you who were at AT2 will remember Ian Joyce and his lovely (and very laid-back) Hearing Dog, Hettie. I saw them yesterday, on TV, in a programme live from Battersea Dog's Home. You will be pleased to know that they look very well and happy.

There was a feature about Hearing Dogs, and they showed how they assess the suitability of new rescue dogs, and took one to be trained. They also showed the demo dog and handler going through their paces. Brought back some happy memories.

Kay aka Mumsey
            Woohoo! I am glad Ian and Hettie are doing well.
            Last edited by Kliggins; 25 July 2007, 12:48 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
              [center]You guys are soooooooooooo picky and why would I put cookies under the bed?
              Oooooooooooooh ! Crafty ! Yet your edit wasn't fast enough,my friend.

The answer to your edit is rather simple: because you knew I'd be skiving some z's and free cookies the first chance I got ?

Snurches cookie

Kay aka Mumsey
              Thanks for the update ,Mumsey .
              *Sends big hug*

*Hands over another cookie, so you can keep your stamina high*

I imagine you are going to need stamina ,once the registration etc kicks off again .

Comment

Snurches cookie

Kay aka Mumsey
                That's great news, all the dogs at AT2 were so cute and so well behaved
                *opens door, huffing and puffing, drops cargo

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...s/malsbed1.jpg

closes door*
                Kliggins That was bl**dy(can I say that?) brilliant! I actually laughed out loud
                Is it comfy mal? lol

Julia(samcarterrules)
                sigpic
                Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by Rune View Post
                  Ahhh, so getting to associate with us wayward nymphs *coff coff* is payment enough huh?
                  Wayward nymphs? Oh, if only I could put into words the picture this created in my mind...

Comment

I think you are doing your excellent job. Please keep up the good work.
                    *smiles serenly*

Thank you!

Comment

Snurches cookie

Kay aka Mumsey
                      When I saw the start of the hearing dogs section I wondered if anyone we knew would be on it. I was so exited when I saw Ian!

LOL! Did you see the "pet selection" section last week were that man renamed his new cat Teal'c? SG1 gets mentioned in the oddest places

Hope you liked the cookies. I went to sleep before I could finish them

Comment

Look up

opps I missed that post! Thank youuuuuuuuuuuu! No tv though? I always watch tv to wind down after a nights work

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS View Post
                          Much better ,thank you .

*Grabs a couple of cookies and scuttles back under the bed to have a little more rest*
                          i wondered what that snoring was......

Comment

Originally posted by Feli View Post
                            Wayward nymphs? Oh, if only I could put into words the picture this created in my mind...
                            Some of us nymphs are of course much more wayward than others (yes, yes, no need to clamour, I know who you all are)

Anyway Feli, forget the words, just of draw us the picture, I'm sure Kliggy will lend you her wax crayons or fingerpaints if you need them (they're the non toxic variety of course, we've had too many incidents with what she thought were 'banana pudding' flavoured yellow ones in the past)

Comment

When you find my picture by the definition of nice, don't forget to come back here and tell everybody.
                              Okay, just doing as I'm told again

I put 'nice' into Yahoo images and waited for your picture to come up with the definition but instead it came up with pics of a sparrow, a can of Coke (?) and also an image of a woman sans her blouse & bikini top on the beach of aforementioned French resort (Nice)

Soooo Kliggy, do you want me to say the resemblence to any of them is remarkable or shall we just move on? I have to say the one of sparrow hopping about with the twig in his beak does remind me of you in the bar that last night at AT2 after you'd had one bag of mixed nuts too many

Comment

Originally posted by Rune View Post
                                Okay, just doing as I'm told again

I put 'nice' into Yahoo images and waited for your picture to come up with the definition but instead it came up with pics of a sparrow, a can of Coke (?) and also an image of a woman sans her blouse & bikini top on the beach of aforementioned French resort (Nice)

Soooo Kliggy, do you want me to say the resemblence to any of them is remarkable or shall we just move on? I have to say the one of sparrow hopping about with the twig in his beak does remind me of you in the bar that last night at AT2 after you'd had one bag of mixed nuts too many
                                I am definitely not the sparrow and if anybody was hyped up in the bar the last night after having nuts on a certain dessert, it would be you and Bev. The woman sounds like the most wayward of our nymphs *cough* Rune *cough so that couldn't be me. The coke can sounds about right and I am sure it was classic coke as I am a classic.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X