GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
    I know - Michelles a sweetie for offering but at this stage I have another wonderful offer I'm accepting.
    I feel so lucky to have people who are so lovely & kind & generous as to want to have me join them on their own journeys.
    I promise to be a good girl.
    We were talking about her trip, and she offered me to go along with her. She's well known on twitter as my "bestie" () and I'm more than happy to spend a few extra days after AT6 travelling with her.

Hope you have a wonderful time too, Chelle.

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
      Are you sure he was jesting?
      Originally posted by EH-T View Post
      I find that hard to believe.
      Hey! Give me that badge!!! I don't talk near as mush as I used to - I do however try to make up for not talking when at work as I spend most of my day on my own with only myself to talk to - which I have done on the rare occassion.
      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Hey! Give me that badge!!! I don't talk near as mush as I used to - I do however try to make up for not talking when at work as I spend most of my day on my own with only myself to talk to - which I have done on the rare occassion.
        Hmmm! Easy way to win an arguement!
        sigpic

Comment

Love ya, Chelle!

Comment

The Sanctuary For Kids store is now open! Time to stock up for AT6!

Sanctuary For Kids Store
            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Oh the badge doesn't work on the owner, trust me.

The Sanctuary For Kids store is now open! Time to stock up for AT6!

Sanctuary For Kids Store
              Great!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                Hmmm! Easy way to win an arguement!
                I haven't found that to be true.
                Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                Anon

Comment

I have tried to buy something from the S4k store but everytime it asks me to log in it doesn't work or it keeps asking me to register. I already have and already have the password. Not working very well!

Finally figured it out. Very strange, but got it to work!
                  Last edited by llp; 17 March 2012, 12:35 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

For anyone who hasn't bought their tickets for AT6 yet and they live in the US and possibly Canada...the news last night said you might be better off waiting until after April 7th (Spring break in most US universities). The demand for tickets goes way down. But I would think the demand for tickets to the UK for the Olympics might be high then?? Opinions please!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

i think the best thing to do is keep a watch on each airline that you are considering, and when you see the price go down, jump on it. there probably won't be a huge drop the way gas prices keep climbing. they've gone up $.80-.85 in the last 2 1/2 weeks here. i wish everywhere i have to go here was closer-i could just take my scooter. i check the prices every day or 2. hope they don't drop too soon, i can't afford it just yet.

Comment

There is a website called airfarewatchdog. You can sign up for the destination you want and they keep looking for updates for you and send an email. You may have to put up with some other "deals" but they aren't overly intrusive. Just a thought.

Comment

Hey y'all. Before I order my hoodie or Ripples shirt, I'd like to ask: Is the idea of us having a Ripples shirt at the end of the con still on? I think it's a good idea, and it would really impress Amanda.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                            Hey y'all. Before I order my hoodie or Ripples shirt, I'd like to ask: Is the idea of us having a Ripples shirt at the end of the con still on? I think it's a good idea, and it would really impress Amanda.
                            You could just wait till you get there to buy as well. They've already said they'll have a table with items for sale. Besides, the closer we get to the date of the event, the firmer their plans will be anyways.

Alternatively, you could also just wear the older baby blue S4K shirt if you have one.

Comment

For all you long distance travellers who are planning to make a holiday of your visit, there's a new attraction in the offing. If you are a Harry Potter fan this would be the thing for you. Check it out.

http://www.wbstudiotour.co.uk/

Hugz

Mumsey
                              S4k Distribution department.
                              For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                                You could just wait till you get there to buy as well. They've already said they'll have a table with items for sale. Besides, the closer we get to the date of the event, the firmer their plans will be anyways.

Alternatively, you could also just wear the older baby blue S4K shirt if you have one.
                                Thanks. Hmm... I put money in my pre-paid visa card today, so I'll go ahead and buy the ripples shirt.

Comment

Working...
                                X