Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why Sci-Fi I mean Why the hell would you do that, I really hope is a publicity stun so that you get more viewers. Producers and writters of StarGate PLEASE convince Sci_fi to give us one las season to end it with dignity.

Sci-Fi if you do this you will loose viewrs BIG TIME and I will never see you again and tell all who I know not to see you you will loose because you were to stubborn to give us one more season.

KEEP THE GATE OPEN.

Comment

Originally posted by shivna View Post
      lol, i guess it does
      I mean that is just a great picture in gneral.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
        I am quite confused. Exactly who said SGA was cancelled and where can I read an official announcement?
        check http://www.multichannel.com/article/CA6589329.html
        sigpic
        100 million light years away from earth:
        Doh!

please click the eggs or they will die . You don't want to be a killer do u?

Comment

Originally posted by Valaslonglostsister View Post
          Wrestling!!! ISN'T EVEN SCI-FI! That just pisses me off even more!

~Dani
          THANK YOU!!! I've been pissed about that since they decided to show the wrestling crap on scifi!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Horcrux View Post
            Why Sci-Fi I mean Why the hell would you do that, I really hope is a publicity stun so that you get more viewers. Producers and writters of StarGate PLEASE convince Sci_fi to give us one las season to end it with dignity.

Sci-Fi if you do this you will loose viewrs BIG TIME and I will never see you again and tell all who I know not to see you you will loose because you were to stubborn to give us one more season.

KEEP THE GATE OPEN.
            I think a lot of this is their ( the producers) idea, or they are going along with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jewels View Post
              How about a box of rotten lemons? Let's see them make lemonade out of that!

As for the comment that we need to get a life....well Stargate has been a part of my life since the movie first came out in '94. Loved it, love the shows and apart from the NHL and F1 racing, it's the only thing on TV that I bother with. I liked Dresden Files, guess what? Cancelled! Blood Ties? Cancelled! I'm thinking the 2009 convention could be interesting!

Stargate saved mine! (my life i mean) I honestly don't think i'd still be around if it wasn't for the show.

~Dani

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
              Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
              Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
              sigpic

Comment

Raw which is from the wwe on channel 25 is going to have a show on the sci-fi channel on monday.
                SGA: Save the Lost City! If you want more Atlantis, please sign the petition!
                http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/SaveSGA/
                The base of the SGA: Save the Lost City! Movement.
                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=58008
                My save stargate atlantis group
                http://groups.myspace.com/savestargateatlantis

Comment

Originally posted by Eyeofra View Post
                  Raw which is from the wwe on channel 25 is going to have a show on the sci-fi channel on monday.
                  D'oh.

Comment

lets all boycott sci-fi and its crappy shows (atm) until they realize wat they did wrong
                    sigpic
                    Doh!

Comment

Originally posted by Valaslonglostsister View Post
                      Stargate saved mine! (my life i mean) I honestly don't think i'd still be around if it wasn't for the show.

~Dani
                      really? why?
                      "Wøøf!"

Comment

lets all boycott sci-fi and its crappy shows (atm) until they realize wat they did wrong
                        I will watch Universe, and give it a chance. But I will no longer watch Eureka, or Galactica. I can watch either of them later. By any of the means available to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Eyeofra View Post
                          ill never understand wat wrestling has to do with sci-fi and wat would make them even consider doing this
                          sigpic
                          Doh!

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                            I will watch Universe, and give it a chance. But I will no longer watch Eureka, or Galactica. I can watch either of them later. By any of the means available to me.
                            yeah thats y i have the at the moment thing since universe and sanctuary will make their appearances on sci-fi.
                            sigpic
                            Doh!

Comment

It's not SCI FI's fault, MGM pulled the plug.

Comment

for all facebook ppls, I just started a group. come join me!!
                                Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                                Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Working...
                                X