This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Valaslonglostsister View Post
    I am still like in shock about this! They are totally pulling another farscape on us! We need SGA on a regular bases!

~Dani
    I know!
    Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    Guys

First, if you don't care that the show has been cancelled, then respect the feelings of those that do and leave them alone to express themselves. If you don't care that it's cancelled, then why worry about those that do?

As to any writing campaigns, folks, perishable items will NOT make it through customs. So don't waste your time on anything perishable.

ALso, if you're gonna write, a calm and sensible letter will go much further than ranting and raving. So don't go writing anything you wouldn't want to read
    Which is why I am choosing to wait.
    Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
    So they've effectively killed the triumvirate.

SciFi Channel is dead.

Comment

MGM what the hell are you thinking, just because the DVDs are doing great it doesnt mean you can do it to every series to get money. Please give us one more season, the last one to end SGA with the dignity it deserves. Give the fans the closure they deserve please one more season.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
        Seriously this thread is so hysterical.......

Can someone please post some official information on this without the hysteria..
        i already did, u just have to look
        sigpic
        100 million light years away from earth:
        Doh!

please click the eggs or they will die . You don't want to be a killer do u?

Comment

Originally posted by Horcrux View Post
          MGM what the hell are you thinking, just because the DVDs are doing great it doesnt mean you can do it to every series to get money. Please give us one more season, the last one to end SGA with the dignity it deserves. Give the fans the closure the deserve please one more season.
          Yeah...but we will be saying the same thing next year.....truth. Because I think that this show has potential for at least seven.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
            I love your stargate blanket...... Can you send the pattern for that?

Oh and i'll sign a petition to save Atlantis?

Does this mean season 4 is the end

no since they already filmed most of the 5th season theyer going to end atlantis with season 5..... its just so infuriating. i hate mgm....
            STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

Originally posted by Valaslonglostsister View Post
              A lot of stuff that has been going on in my house-

Spoiler:
              my parents losing their jobs and my sister not caring

and a bunch of other stuff.

The excitement to see a new ep kept me going.

~Dani
              I'm sorry to hear that. And I totally understand how Stargate can keep you going!

There is just so much good in stargate. And although I know alot of people have been complaining about SGA's latest eps, I think they like to complain. The amount of complaints show that at least they are still watching the show!
              "Wøøf!"

Comment

You know what will really work...do the whole "I Have a Dream Speech" Stargate Style.

Comment

Originally posted by shivna View Post
                  i already did, u just have to look

OK sorry I'll go look back through the thread
                  Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nadji View Post
                    This is sorely disappointing... especially knowing that there are 20 new stories slotted for next season.

"We already have scripts for all 20 slots." - Joseph Mallozzi
                    Thats alot of movies!

Comment

Originally posted by Muh_tuttles View Post
                      I'm sorry to hear that. And I totally understand how Stargate can keep you going!

There is just so much good in stargate. And although I know alot of people have been complaining about SGA's latest eps, I think they like to complain. The amount of complaints show that at least they are still watching the show!
                      It is a show about hope, and good versus evil. And humans with actual morals for crying out loud.

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                        Yeah...but we will be saying the same thing next year.....truth. Because I think that this show has potential for at least seven.
                        for some reason, I don't think so...
                        I can live with 6 seasons...
                        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                          and remember, they were supposed to end sga season 5 with a cliffhanger but now that its canceled, im curious as to wat they will do

*edit*
                          ok i just read the article on gateworld and i hopet he movie comes out soon
                          sigpic
                          100 million light years away from earth:
                          Doh!

please click the eggs or they will die . You don't want to be a killer do u?

Comment

I say we have every right to get mad and express it! This is the second time this has happened to us! I am NOT very happy right now...sorrow has quickly turned into anger.

~Dani

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                            Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
                            Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargater1990 View Post
                              no since they already filmed most of the 5th season theyer going to end atlantis with season 5..... its just so infuriating. i hate mgm....

Bummer
                              Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kymeric View Post
                                Thats alot of movies!
                                What I said!

Comment

Working...
                                X