Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes i just found out about this atrocious event that have occurred and i am shocked to the point where it haven't sunk in yet...
    sigpic
    100 million light years away from earth:
    Doh!

please click the eggs or they will die . You don't want to be a killer do u?

Comment

damn! i just remembered it's illegal to send perishable food items such as lemons in the mail! they can rot and leak on to the mail of other folks...so that puts an end to that idea
      Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
        Yeah...but the lemmon thing sounds more practical then the Ancient...I mean it will probably just frustrate them before it helps.
        I have a LOT of points. Nice, shiny, recently sharpened ones.

The bonus on the lemon air fresheners is that they stink to high heaven, much more than an actual lemon.

Of course, chances are you'll just make the poor sods in the mail room sick, but if you don't mind making the peons suffer...

Comment

Originally posted by shivna View Post
          yes i just found out about this atrocious event that have occurred and i am shocked to the point where it haven't sunk in yet...
          I think your Daniel Sig puts a good reaction on the whole thing.

Comment

Geez, these bigwigs and their bright ideas, business and fans just don't always mix.... and sometimes business loses sight of what is really important, but the almighty money always rules!

I only got cable to watch the Stargates, I will be cancelling, why pay the extra costs. I don't plan on getting hooked on Santuary, especially if they cancel SGA and I am not really interested in a 3rd stargate TV series at this time - I can watch it in syndication.

I love Amanda and I think Santurary will be great but it's not enough to keep me watching Sci-fi and I am not sure I will buy the DVD's, I can wait for syndication. I also love Eureka but it is just not enough to keep me paying to watch Sci-fi, syndication will be my friend.

Maybe now I will get a real life!
            sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post

The bonus on the lemon air fresheners is that they stink to high heaven, much more than an actual lemon.

Of course, chances are you'll just make the poor sods in the mail room sick, but if you don't mind making the peons suffer...
              No, no suffering of innocents.

Comment

I just sent a lengthy but well worded email. But i pointed out that all they have now is no sci-fi show cause all the shows they have now is wrestling and reruns cause all the sci-fi shows they have cancled. All that the sci-fi channel has now are reruns and all i have seen lately is stargate reruns so how can you diss the francise when you have been playing the episodes non stop. They will have no shows because battlestar galatica but they are on their finale episodes and everytime they cancle a good show they replace it with a F rated movie that would have been good in 1940. The only good show they will have is Sanctuary when it comes on but hopefully it wont be cancled premature because of short sitedness. Pluss it will take a while for the movies to come out so after the last episode the sci-fi channel will get no veiwers. Please excuss the spelling and parts that do not make sence i am very frustrated.
                SGA: Save the Lost City! If you want more Atlantis, please sign the petition!
                http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/SaveSGA/
                The base of the SGA: Save the Lost City! Movement.
                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=58008
                My save stargate atlantis group
                http://groups.myspace.com/savestargateatlantis

Comment

ROTFL!!!!!
                  nice idea!!

but chances are, they probably won't get it.......
                  Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                  Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

straight from http://www.multichannel.com/article/CA6589329.html
                    here are some hopeful remarks
                    "We're excited to tell Atlantis stories on a bigger canvas,” Brad Wright and Robert C. Cooper, co-creators of Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis and currently executive producers on Atlantis, said in a statement. “The successes of the two original Stargate [direct-to-video] movies The Ark of Truth and Continuum have shown us the opportunities that the movie format offers. We have plans for both SG-1 and Atlantis to remain vital as we expand the franchise."
                    ~
                    “We share in the producers’ enthusiasm to move forward in this direction and we look forward to a strong and continued relationship on Stargate Atlantis in this new format,” Thomas Vitale, Sci Fi Channel senior VP of Programming & Original Movies, also said in the statement.
                    ~
                    “Both MGM and Sci Fi have been great supporters of the show and, if you go by SG-1’s example, fans can be assured that the end of the series will not be the end of Atlantis,” Mallozzi wrote in a June 29 blog post. “Like SG-1, it will live on in longer-form DVD releases.”
                    sigpic
                    Doh!

Comment

Originally posted by Eyeofra View Post
                      I just sent a lengthy but well worded email. But i pointed out that all they have now is no sci-fi show cause all the shows they have now is wrestling and reruns cause all the sci-fi shows they have cancled. All that the sci-fi channel has now are reruns and all i have seen lately is stargate reruns so how can you diss the francise when you have been playing the episodes non stop. They will have no shows because battlestar galatica but they are on their finale episodes and everytime they cancle a good show they replace it with a F rated movie that would have been good in 1940. The only good show they will have is Sanctuary when it comes on but hopefully it wont be cancled premature because of short sitedness. Pluss it will take a while for the movies to come out so after the last episode the sci-fi channel will get no veiwers. Please excuss the spelling and parts that do not make sence i am very frustrated.
                      Wrestling!!! ISN'T EVEN SCI-FI! That just pisses me off even more!

~Dani

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                      Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
                      Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                        I think your Daniel Sig puts a good reaction on the whole thing.
                        lol, i guess it does
                        sigpic
                        Doh!

Comment

I am quite confused. Exactly who said SGA was cancelled and where can I read an official announcement?

Comment

I'm going to put a vid on youtube tomrrow. let's see how many ppls we can get via YouTube!!!
                            Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                            Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by shivna View Post
                              straight from http://www.multichannel.com/article/CA6589329.html
                              here are some hopeful remarks

~

~
                              It will...but it just won't be the same!
                              I mean yes, when a series is winding down it is good to do that whole DVD thing. But this series still is launching really. What with some of the things I have heard.

Comment

Actual lemons are probably a bit impractical. I don't suppose lemon shaped air fresheners would be a likely alternative? At least they'd be easier to write on.
                                How about a box of rotten lemons? Let's see them make lemonade out of that!

As for the comment that we need to get a life....well Stargate has been a part of my life since the movie first came out in '94. Loved it, love the shows and apart from the NHL and F1 racing, it's the only thing on TV that I bother with. I liked Dresden Files, guess what? Cancelled! Blood Ties? Cancelled! I'm thinking the 2009 convention could be interesting!

Comment

Working...
                                X