This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't remember if i replied in here or not

But anywho if Michael is to die then there is only two people that i would accept to kill Michael,and they are Teyla and Carson.....If anybody else ends up doing it i will be one seriously pissed off Scot
    sigpic

Comment

Michael has already shown that he can control Teyla, and Carson...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Killdeer, I agree with you. The storyline isn't that great and Connor seems like a mediocre actor. Teyla should do him in.

Comment

Can Michael kill Teyla?

Comment

Right now I'm crossing my fingers that I get my wish in
            Spoiler:
            Prodigal.
            Last edited by Killdeer; 15 June 2008, 09:28 AM.
            - Life after Stargate -
            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
            sigpic

Comment

Teyla should kill him when its his time... anyone else and it just wouldn't be right especially since Carson can't

*hides from spoilers *
              A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

I don't want him to die, hes awesome, for a wraith. not that good as todd but... great!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                  Trust me, if MCH manages to get the quote tags operational at all, it's a miracle on its own.

There's this pc involved that doesn't like the tags, I believe.

Dunno how things are fairing with the new pc, though. But we're getting there.

My own dratted pc is a pain at times too,so MCH has my sincere sympathy .
                  The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Michael shouldn't be killed off, he's the only enemy worthwhile on SGA. If anything he should succeed in his plans to ensure that the team has something to fight against that isn't lame.
                    Signed,

Gregorius
                    Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                    Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Michael has become a joke. The all-powerful mastermind that can conquer an entire galaxy with just his wits and his mutant army. He's no longer sympathetic or remotely realistic. And I'm sick of Teyla turning into his victim.

Teyla needs to kill Michael soon!

Comment

Michael will need to go sooner or later or otherwise he becomes ineffectual as a villain. I hope they don't do a 'Spike' on him and make him good again just so that he can remain on the show.

I'd love to see him go out in the midst of a really vicious crazy SOB of a plan. I'd love too for Teyla to really go against her normal character and kill him mercilessly in revenge for happened to her people. A fitting end for him and an interesting character piece for her.
                        sigpic
                        by Kaaatie

Comment

Originally posted by doylefan22 View Post
                          Michael will need to go sooner or later or otherwise he becomes ineffectual as a villain. I hope they don't do a 'Spike' on him and make him good again just so that he can remain on the show.

I'd love to see him go out in the midst of a really vicious crazy SOB of a plan. I'd love too for Teyla to really go against her normal character and kill him mercilessly in revenge for happened to her people. A fitting end for him and an interesting character piece for her.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally Posted by MCH
                            And how many direct orders has Shepherd ignored?
                            He end up in Antarctica for disobeying a direct order, he also disobeyed Landry leaving SG1 when he shouldn't. So don't think he can have a go at Carson and Teyla
                            Er, Shep on Antarctica? That was to bring Jack O'Neill there, and he did so?

Quote:
                            Originally Posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                            Your quote-back's a bit mangled ,as part of the post you replied to was from me ,not Jack Bauer.

GoSpiky:- Trust me, if MCH manages to get the quote tags operational at all, it's a miracle on its own.

There's this pc involved that doesn't like the tags, I believe.

Dunno how things are fairing with the new pc, though. But we're getting there.
                            OT re:- new Laptop
                            Spoiler:

See miracles do happen. Still on old PC it doing OK, phone company- Britsh Telecom not ok, but new laptop to me is awesome but no instruction manual. Just need to get the right advise from BT to get new PC on line.

Thanks for the green F.H.BAGPUSS .
                            Spoiler:
                            Guess what can't return any greens cos my laptop don't do that either.

As to someone killing Michael, please noooooo, what I'd like is a situation where SGA have to cooperate with Michael, because the only way both parties will get out alive is to cooperate. But don't think the writers will go that way.

MCH
                            Last edited by MCH; 18 June 2008, 02:30 AM. Reason: Spelling and tags...ect...again. Thank god for edit button
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

i said carson but i think he will die on a hive that will explotes

Comment

teyla should, it would give her satisfaction after all he put her through.

Comment

Working...
                                X