This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
    Option 5 for me as well. He was entertaining as a case of dubious ethics, but now I just love his absolute evilness. Connor Trinneer's portrayl is out of this world.
    I chose option 5 as well. I like Michael and I think he needs to stick around. I'd like to see more character development.

Comment

Originally posted by SpaceCowboy View Post
      I assume that Teyla is going to pile on and shoot Michael just to make sure he's dead, correct?
      Or Carson only wounds him and Teyla finishes him off.

I
      would hate to think that the act of dispatching Michael causes Carson such intense mental anquish that he turns the gun on Teyla. That would suck!
      Yes it would though that also has lots of potential.

Anyway, if he shoots Teyla, it will just make her mad. Danger, Will Robinson!
      Ah Lost in Space great show horrible movie remake.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Honestly, I say the entire team. Put the guy out in front of a firing squad...uum...in Season 7 or 8. Or have a team effort that results in him blowing up. Something team-y, action-y, and results in bonding.

Other than that: Obviously Teyla or Carson have every right to shot Michael at any oppurtunity they recieve.

Comment

Chuck Norris - round house kick to the head

Comment

I don't care who will end this so-called story arc
            Stolen Kosovo
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bniblett View Post
              Though I'd rather he'd live till about season 7.
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by bniblett View Post
                Now that would be fun to see

Comment

i think Teyla should

Comment

Dude with receding jaw line = bad Wraith(character not believable)
                    I just want the guy gone.

Comment

I voted for Teyla to do the deed.(Maybe not for a season or two though.)
                      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

The deed? Hmm, maybe.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Whoops !
                          I meant that I think Teyla should/might do the actual ( eventual ) killing of Michael herself...though depending on fan's/PTB's preferences ,anything could fit "the deed".....

*Coughs*
                          The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Well, I'd prefer Michael alive and well for at least two or three more seasons...
                            this guy has LOTS of potential.
                            sigpic

Comment

Although i liked that charakter they messed it up (just my opinion). The "old" Michael was something like "I´ll step out of the dark and stab you in the back"-kind of villain. Very much like Kolja. Now he is just another "I will kill each and everything"-guy.....bit boring. So i would say : Let him die or find a way back to the stealthy,revenge seeking Michael.

Michael killing off that wraith queen was just the beginning. I believe we will see him doing much worse things to the wraith.

So. Definitely Todd. Want to see those two collide.
                              sigpic
                              Thanks for the Sig go to the talented Fainne
                              Spoiler:
                              Which Supernatural character are you? (I hate those things..but sadly it fits )
                              You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

I think Michael makes a good baddie... especially since the Atlantis crew essentially made him. However, if/when he dies I am hoping Teyla is there to pull the trigger.

Comment

Working...
                                X