This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by silly sally View Post
    I want to add an option - himself. The human part of him prevails and he can't reconcile with what he did thus he kills himself...
    I think that would come under Option 3 - someone else.
    - Life after Stargate -
    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      So does Teyla...
      At this point I think Teyla needs more story than Ronon. And Michael is more tied up with Teyla's story than Ronon's.
      - Life after Stargate -
      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        So does Teyla...
        I agree with Teyla. She is more connected to the Micheal storyline and needs as much story time as possible in S5. I think Teyla has a lot of anger towards Micheal that will cause her explode.

EDIT: I see I said thing as Killdeer. Great minds
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
          And Michael is more tied up with Teyla's story than Ronon's.
          So much so that people call it Michael's arc instead of Teyla's... proof of how much arc she really got.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

My vote goesto Carson....yes, he has the mind-link that is holding him back but isn't there this old saying that goes. "The man who conquers himself is stronger then the man who conquers a city." Carson overcoming the mind-link would be a really great victory for him and I really want Micheal to die. (Not yet thought, it can wait till season 6.)
            sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Todd, Todd should definitly kill him. That would be a great battle to see. Not him destroying Michael's ship with him in it mind you; I'm talking hand to hand combat here and he finally sucks him dry.
              "YOU RAT BA*****!!!, YOU SHOT ME!" O'Neill to Maybourne

Comment

McKay should kill him, he never have the chance to kill some bad guys face to face! http://forum.gateworld.net/images/gw_smilies/wink.gif
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                  Option 5 for me as well. He was entertaining as a case of dubious ethics, but now I just love his absolute evilness. Connor Trinneer's portrayl is out of this world.
                  Same here though if it must happen I say Carson shoots him first then Teyla.
                  Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                  "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                  Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I should be Carson… he started all the mess, he gets the chance to put an end to Michael’s evil plans.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                      Same here though if it must happen I say Carson shoots him first then Teyla.
                      I assume that Teyla is going to pile on and shoot Michael just to make sure he's dead, correct?

I would hate to think that the act of dispatching Michael causes Carson such intense mental anquish that he turns the gun on Teyla. That would suck!

Anyway, if he shoots Teyla, it will just make her mad. Danger, Will Robinson!
                      sigpic The Outlaw Josey Wales
                      Josey Wales: Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

----------------

Comment

You're forgetting something...

Michael can control Teyla, too... See Michael, and hence why she doesn't try to take him mind to mind.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                          You're forgetting something...

Michael can control Teyla, too... See Michael, and hence why she doesn't try to take him mind to mind.
                          You raise a very good point; but who is to say that she is not better able to defend herself against Michael's "mind games" than she was in Season 2 or even in Kindred I.
                          sigpic The Outlaw Josey Wales
                          Josey Wales: Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

----------------

Comment

I have to say Carson, I could see Teyla, but Carson more so because Carson created Michael and Michael cloned Carson and tortured him, and it would be the ironic twist of Michael's creation killing him. My other reason is that Michael has influence over Carson and I just want to see Carson break it in the series finale and show Michael that he caused his own death.
                            http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/..._DanielSig.jpg

Comment

It should be a group effort. They place a bomb on a ship Michael is in & the main Atlantis guys count down to 1 & then they all hit a big button that blows up the ship & kill Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith Commander Todd View Post
                                Todd, Todd should definitly kill him. That would be a great battle to see. Not him destroying Michael's ship with him in it mind you; I'm talking hand to hand combat here and he finally sucks him dry.
                                I am for Todd killing Michael but I think Todd should not feed on Michael. I know it is a great way to end him. The image of Michael dying as Todd slowly drains the life out of him would be a fitting demise but I am worried Michael gaurded himself against it.

Can you imagine Todd has Michael on his knees after their hand to hand tussle and he starts feeding on him. All of a sudden, Todd drops to his knees because Michael is immune to being fed upon and Todd lays dying as Michael goes to his evil laugh.
                                Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

Working...
                                X