X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i did not like the way he died

Spoiler:
    it whould have been much cooler if shepard had pushed him when the were figthing

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
      Can I bet on Teyla now.
      aslong as i can too
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

I picked Teyla a long time ago
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
          Prodigal:

Spoiler:
          So Teyla did kill Michael in the end. This is what I was hoping for, and I'm so glad the writers came through. Out of all of the characters, Teyla is the one who's been most affected by the Michael arc, and I believe it was completely fitting that she be the one to end it. Thank you writers, for coming through on that point. *cheers*
          Spoiler:
          It was done very well and had a very nice build up to it. The writers did a great job with this. It just felt so epic. Michael gets wounded by Sheppard, and Sheppard goes after him, only for them to be fighting on the outskirts of Atlantis. Michael even wounded is still too powerful for Sheppard, so Teyla shows up changes the status quo and kills Michael who so well deserved this. Kudos to the writers for keeping this show very entertaining.

Did you get that feeling in your stomach when you see the camera angles of Sheppard and Michael with the music playing in the background? It just felt like a blockbuster epic movie type ending.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
            Spoiler:
            It was done very well and had a very nice build up to it. The writers did a great job with this. It just felt so epic. Michael gets wounded by Sheppard, and Sheppard goes after him, only for them to be fighting on the outskirts of Atlantis. Michael even wounded is still too powerful for Sheppard, so Teyla shows up changes the status quo and kills Michael who so well deserved this. Kudos to the writers for keeping this show very entertaining.

Did you get that feeling in your stomach when you see the camera angles of Sheppard and Michael with the music playing in the background? It just felt like a blockbuster epic movie type ending.
            Actually,

Spoiler:
            The Sheppard/Michael fight didn't do a lot for me. *shrugs* Not sure why. I would have liked it better if it had been Teyla for the tower fight. But I liked what part in it she had. And having Sheppard there to see her end it was a nice touch.
            - Life after Stargate -
            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
            sigpic

Comment

I figured Teyla or Carson should do it. They were the most effected by what he's done. I'm glad Teyla did it in the end. If you watch closely you can see that Sheppard let her do it as he just siat there looking at her while she looked down at Michael and kicked him off the tower.

Comment

Spoiler:

yeah, I did...but different
                Stolen Kosovo
                sigpic

Comment

What lame people are still voting for the poll of an ep that past us, now...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                    What lame people are still voting for the poll of an ep that past us, now...

It's not lame. Not everyone saw the last episode.
                    sigpic

Comment

It's not lame. Not everyone saw the last episode.
                      they should. The Prodigal awesome
                      sigpic
                      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                        they should. The Prodigal awesome
                        Well some people live in countries that have not aired this ep yet.
                        sigpic

Comment

I think Torren should do it!

Torren is just laying there being all PHOPHETY and Mikey comes in side the room and Torren grabs Mom's Banto sticks and goes all Jet Li/Jackie Chan/Yoda and Kicks some Bad guy booty!

It could happen!
                          Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

NO !!!! MICHAEL SO LIVE !!!!!

but if he must *tears*... Ronon should have done it. i think it caused a big riff within Teyla
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X