I think it should be Teyla
    The 5th Race A StarGate Podcast
    The 5th Race Podcast RSS Feed
    The 5th Race Podcast iTunes Feed
    You can follow me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/jnolan
    You can follow me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/stargatepodcast

sigpic

Comment

I know a lot of you think Tayla should kill Micheal because she had good reasons to. How about Todd, since Micheal tainted the Wraith's food supply.

LS

Comment

I've really enjoyed have Connor on the show, but when the time is right, I think it is only just that Teyla pop a cap in his....wait a minute this is a family thread.

Trip...,I mean Michael, has been an important character and an important part of the SGA story line for quite a while now, and consequently, TPTB should be in no great hurry to kill him. Therefore, while Teyla should have the honors, there is no reason why Michael's final breath must be drawn during Season 5.

Let's savor the experience the Wraith/human evil genius for as long as possible.

As an aside, I do think they should find him a sidekick; you know, someone like Igor who could trail along behind him and do his every bidding. Maybe Kanaan would be up for the challenge; unless of course he's dead before the end of "Search and Rescue". AWWWWW to bad. Casting call in two weeks.
        sigpic The Outlaw Josey Wales
        Josey Wales: Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

----------------

Comment

Whoever does eventually do Michael in, I hope it isn't for quite some time.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Ronan should be the one to eventually kill him. It wouldn't sit right with me Carson killing any life. Teyla is a very spiritual person and killing is not exactly conducive to her beliefs. She'll take life when it's necessary. Michael threatening to use her baby might definitely be something to drive her over that edge though. Shep had his chance. I love Connor so I hope we have another couple years of the storyline but Michael is a very big threat. Michael is to Atlantis kinda like Ba'al was to Sg-1 and so far they didn't get rid of Ba'al (hope they still don't in Continuum).

Comment

Weir, but i know that's not going to happen, so Ronon. He's been itching to pull the trigger on Michael right from the start so he should get to do it.
              Last edited by Ice Wolf; 02 May 2008, 02:28 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Right now he is too cool to die there is no one as evil as him.

If Michael is to die I would want it to be Todd, after a grueling hand to hand battle between these two titans.

Or Maybe Junior should do Michael. Michael experiments on the boy to make him 18 and the kid betrays daddy and heads the hybrid army to new levels of evilness.
                Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

If Teyla were to do it, I don't think she'd do with with a smile on her face, even after all that happened. She knows that all this happened because of what they did. She's really the only one thinking that can think of 'him' in all of this, not just the 'experiment gone bad'.

Ronon being the one would be stupid, same for Beckett. Sheppard shouldn't be the one either, but more than Ronon.

Todd? Hmm. My two boys fighting for lil me- er...

They shouldn't get rid of him just yet. But they should improve his general writing, well, not his plans, but the dialog. It's like they have all Michael scripts open next to them when they write, and they keep on doing copy and paste. But maybe it just means Michael just can't get over what they did with/to him.

Either way, better writing is necessary. End season 2-parter for Michael, again? The new race twice is too much, maybe?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

They turned Ba'al into a joke in SG-1, he ended up being about as threatening as Walter.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                      They turned Ba'al into a joke in SG-1, he ended up being about as threatening as Walter.
                      I completely agree with that - the Ba'al clones storyline was one of the worst ideas they've ever had IMO.
                      - Life after Stargate -
                      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                      sigpic

Comment

O, thou blood thirsty mob...

Michael is a great bad guy; I'd like to see more of him.

Comment

I want to add an option - himself. The human part of him prevails and he can't reconcile with what he did thus he kills himself...

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                            I completely agree with that - the Ba'al clones storyline was one of the worst ideas they've ever had IMO.
                            Luckily though, according to Cliff Simon Ba'al in Continuum is back to being the ruthless **** he was in Abyss.

Comment

Let Ronon do it he needs more story

Comment

Originally posted by wraith form Replicator View Post
                                Let Ronon do it he needs more story
                                So does Teyla...
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X