This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pbutter View Post
    Dude with receding jaw line = bad Wraith(character not believable)
    I just want the guy gone.
    Uh what?
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Maybe they should all take turns killing him; just like in Murder on the Orient Express.
      sigpic The Outlaw Josey Wales
      Josey Wales: Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

----------------

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS View Post
        I voted for Teyla to do the deed.(Maybe not for a season or two though.)
        I reckon Teyla and Carson should be put into the position to kill Michael. Say with Michael at their mercy and the two standing over him, then Shep saying lets take him alive or something. Carson and Teyla exchange a look and then both shoot him at the same time.

Although first I would like to see Michael become like the new Apophis, an actual enemy that is embodied by the one person, like the Goa'uld were. Although we were fighting with their race, we could see Apophis or Baal as a representation of the enemy and someone they interact with regularly.

This would be better then random queens or wraith commanders every wraith epi...
        Meh.

Comment

Plenty of people have a good reason to kill Michael, but I like him as a baddie - he has that unnerving touch of humanity that sets him apart from the rest of the wraith - makes him harder to reject out of hand IMO
          sigpic

Comment

I'd rather he kill himself. Or maybe die at the hand of his creations, perhaps after a change of heart where he tries to save the atlantis team.

Comment

Originally posted by inLimeneSideroum View Post
              Or maybe die at the hand of his creations, perhaps after a change of heart where he tries to save the atlantis team.
              I don't think any of his drones would do that. He would make certain that he had ample safeguards. He could just command them to stop with a wave of his hand. Of course if there was someone who could overcome him for it well that would be good.
              Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

Beckett should be the man, of course.
                Mia: Don't you hate that?
                Vincent: Hate what?
                Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
                Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_Bauer View Post
                  I reckon Teyla and Carson should be put into the position to kill Michael. Say with Michael at their mercy and the two standing over him, then Shep saying lets take him alive or something. Carson and Teyla exchange a look and then both shoot him at the same time.
                  I rather like that idea..but it would land Teyla and CC in the dirt big time with John for disobeying a direct order .
                  Maybe Teyla and CC could instead face off with Michael ,and just as he's about to destroy them ,they break through his mind control trickery ,and take him down instead ,in clear self-defence ?

Originally posted by Jack_Bauer
                  Although first I would like to see Michael become like the new Apophis, an actual enemy that is embodied by the one person, like the Goa'uld were. Although we were fighting with their race, we could see Apophis or Baal as a representation of the enemy and someone they interact with regularly.
                  I see what you mean,and I agree .I think that's what the PTB are aiming for .
                  (Hopefully Todd will get a good deal of similar attention too from the writers in S5 .)
                  Originally posted by Jack_Bauer
                  This would be better then random queens or wraith commanders every wraith epi...
                  OH yes ! ITA !
                  The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

it has to be todd

Comment

Originally posted by mickhhh View Post
                      it has to be todd
                      Todd? Why exactly?
                      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

He just picked the two characters who have absolutely nothing to do with each other, from what we can see for now...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                          He just picked the two characters who have absolutely nothing to do with each other, from what we can see for now...

Yes, There is no Personal backstory to it. There can be a story in it. The question who is the AlphaWraith. The master of the Wraith and the Big Evil of SGA.

They were probably chosen because of the popular ones.

Personally I want them to tear each other limb from limb in unarmed combat. The only person who can go toe to toe with Michael in SGA other than a Wraith is Ronnin. If Shepard, Teyla, McKay, Carson did it it would be a bullet from a P90 which is may end up simillar to Kolya's end. Wouldn't you agree?

It occured to me what if Michael captures a hive with Todd on it. To entertain himself he Tortures Todd, starve him and humiliates Todd in single combat in front of all the hybrids to show how superior he is.

This story will create a backstory for Todd wanting Michael's head later on, especially in a hand to hand battle.
                          Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

Originally Posted by Jack_Bauer
                            I rather like that idea..but it would land Teyla and CC in the dirt big time with John for disobeying a direct order .

Maybe Teyla and CC could instead face off with Michael ,and just as he's about to destroy them ,they break through his mind control trickery ,and take him down instead ,in clear self-defence ?
                            And how many direct orders has Shepherd ignored?
                            He end up in Antartic for disobeying a direct order, he also disobeyed Lantry leaving SG1 when he shouldn't. So don't think he can have a go at Carson and Teyla
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Your quote-back's a bit mangled ,as part of the post you replied to was from me ,not Jack Bauer.
                              I agree that JS had a black mark against his career pre Atlantis .

Purely hypothetically ,if JB's scenario was written into a future ep ,Sheppard might ,or might not ,look the other way if Teyla and C C were to complicitly shoot Michael down in cold blood against his express order to just capture him.
                              Sheppard has had full say on who belongs to ,and remains on his team thus far.

Would he trust Teyla again if that happened ?
                              Spoiler:
                              Carson couldn't fire on Michael already .He has to work past whatever Michael did to him ,and I can't see him as a cold killer.I can see him firing in self defence though,if he broke the hold .
                              The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by YutheGreat View Post
                                YThis story will create a backstory for Todd wanting Michael's head later on, especially in a hand to hand battle.
                                I like Connor's face where it is right now, thank you.

Originally posted by MCH View Post
                                And how many direct orders has Shepherd ignored?
                                He end up in Antarctica for disobeying a direct order, he also disobeyed Landry leaving SG1 when he shouldn't. So don't think he can have a go at Carson and Teyla
                                Er, Shep on Antarctica? That was to bring Jack O'Neill there, and he did so?

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS View Post
                                Your quote-back's a bit mangled ,as part of the post you replied to was from me ,not Jack Bauer.
                                Trust me, if MCH manages to get the quote tags operational at all, it's a miracle on its own.

There's this pc involved that doesn't like the tags, I believe.

Dunno how things are fairing with the new pc, though. But we're getting there.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Working...
                                X