Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After the way he went screaming and crying though the forest in Whispers...clone!carson needs to be put back in stasis! Not a good image for a man.

Comment

I tell ya...

I never want to see Lucius Lavin ever again. That man gives me the creeps!!

Comment

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
        I tell ya...

I never want to see Lucius Lavin ever again. That man gives me the creeps!!
        He is officially the worst character in the history of TV EVAR!!!11!1!11!!.

I hated him. I really wished the SGA team had brutalised that pratt for a good while then slotted him execution stylie.
        sigpic

Comment

woolsey go, teyla stay !
          sigpic

Comment

Comment

I voted for Woolsey. Nothing more than a useless bureaucrat
              McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

I voted for Larrin waaaaaaaaaay before I knew that Keller was going to be the fricking annoying writer fave, scene hog, arm candy lame ass doctor wannabee that she was written as in the 5th season and totally ruined the show for me!

WOW if I knew THEN what I know NOW.....

Too bad my fortune telling gene hadn't kicked in yet!

Too bad we can't change our vote huh?
                Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

I can't remember who I voted for but if I never seen Rodney again it'll be too soon
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                    I can't remember who I voted for but if I never seen Rodney again it'll be too soon
                    Your voting choice is the one in italics up there
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by pbutter View Post

He cannot act, and while the writers had something else in mind (Another Tealc), the character he seems to portray is that of a drugged up teenager, going through the whole, rebellious phase. He also does really weird things with his gun, which is very unrealistic. No one in their right mind would think of showing off and trying to look cool, when it's a matter of life and death. Overall, he is a very poor imitation of Tealc, sort of like a Tealc wannabe, but i don't blame Jason Mamoa for this, because it was the writers decision.
                      No disrespect to the Actor intended.
                      teal'c's mutant brother

i pray that keller gets killed in a very painful way...before keller mc'kay was a pretty cool character, now he's a pussy, ewww

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                        Your voting choice is the one in italics up there
                        huh. Really? heh I never even noticed that Well I voted for Larrin. Can I change my vote to McKay
                        sigpic

Comment

Yah!!!

Can we change our votes?

I mean, we DO have the ability to change our minds........

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
                            Yah!!!

Can we change our votes?

I mean, we DO have the ability to change our minds........
                            No. A poll can't be restarted for a thread
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Well that is just.......*ohh raises hand* Mayhap the mods could start up a new and improved poll thingjiggy. That'd be cool!

Comment

It's season five, ALL characters must go, Sale on for this weekend only! Only whilst stocks last!

Neera: "You do not fear them?"
                                : "The Wraith? Naah. Now *clowns* — that's another story."

Comment

Working...
                                X