X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
    what about Lucius?
    I liked Lucius, in a "I'd just love to push you off a cliff" kind of way. Richard Kind is charming, even when he's obnoxious.
    ~ Proud thunker of Carson Beckett ~

Carson.........................Rodney .......................Teyla........................... John

Comment

Am I happy with the general direction of SGA yes. Am I leary about a few things? A little. Will I tune in........HELL YES!
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I'm on the fence. Haven't watched every episode this season because Carter and Keller just haven't snagged me and I find them more a detriment.

I'll give the rest of season 4 a go, then decide, but if I see more dreck like Quarantine or Trio, I won't bother.

Comment

I'll definitely tune in to S5, no question about it. I had huge doubts about what was going to happen in S4 -- I hated the idea that Sam Carter would be coming to Atlantis -- but I think S4 has been the best season yet. I have my doubts about some of the changes proposed for S5, too but I'm more than willing to give the show a chance.

Besides, where else will I get my weekly fix of Flanigan and Hewlett??
          Last edited by txTart; 12 February 2008, 02:24 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by txTart View Post
            Besides, where else will I get my weekly fix of Flanigan and Hewett??
            Well said!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by txTart View Post
              I'll definitely tune in to S5, no question about it. I had huge doubts about what was going to happen in S4 -- I hated the idea that Sam Carter would be coming to Atlantis -- but I think S4 has been the best season yet. I have my doubts about some of the changes proposed for S5, too but I'm more than willing to give the show a chance.

Besides, where else will I get my weekly fix of Flanigan and Hewlett??
              Originally posted by blue-skyz View Post
              Well said!
              The main team is still there, and we are even getting one back from S1,S2, and S3 for a recurring role in multiple eps.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ice Wolf View Post
                With all the turmoil involving cast changes and the general direction the show has been taking are you going to tune in to watch season 5?

{snip}
                Not just yes, but hell yes!

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
                O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

Hell yes!

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                    Hell yes!
                    But will it be on TMN or your computer? How do you see the episode in Canada before Monday night anyway and when you said you don't get TMN?

I will tune in for sure every episode that Jill Wagner is in, but if the rest of season 4 goes the way the last four eps that have aired have gone, I will not be in a hurry to watch it but will get around to seeing them eventually.
                    Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Comment

I'll tune in. For Season 4, there have been episodes that I wouldn't really care to watch, but I'll watch the key, major episodes. I think SGA could have been better without some of the cast changes (the removal of certain characters, two in particular).
                      Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                      encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                      3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                      4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                      5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
                        How do you see the episode in Canada before Monday night anyway and when you said you don't get TMN?
                        Magic!

...of the Internet!

Comment

Probably not.
                          It seems the ZPM of Creativity in SGA is running too low. That's why "Character Development" or filler eps are more frecuent. It isn't "The best season ever" to me
                          changes are needed, including in the writing Dept.
                          Last edited by KikeGate; 12 February 2008, 06:58 PM. Reason: Adding more comments

Comment

Personally, I can't wait to see Season 5. Overall, I like where SGA is going.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post
                              Nope, I haven’t even bothered to watch an episode after BAMSR.
                              "BAMSR was a brilliant episode"

Whoops did I break the Sarcasm Detector-Season 9+10 of SG-1 wained a little but SGA Season 4 sank faster than H.M.S Hood. Think of the untapped potential if Baal snuck into the PG, he could easily kick Wraith butt while re-building his empire like he tried to do in Season 9 "Off The Grid"

Comment

Yes, I will be watching season 5.

Comment

Working...
                                X