This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
    There is no reason IMO why Carson can't return and resume his post as head of the med department, Keller originally didn't want that post and I believe she would gladly step down and let Beckett resume the position....
    That I could live with.
    - Life after Stargate -
    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arica12 View Post
      I have an even better idea, let's have Keller fed on by the Wraith (V. satisfying) and then have them find RepliKeller and keep her.

Everyone happy

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
      I agree...
      There is no reason IMO why Carson can't return and resume his post as head of the med department, Keller originally didn't want that post and I believe she would gladly step down and let Beckett resume the position...

And just as Jumper One put it, McKay has Zelenka to back him up, Beckett would be at a loss not to have someone as his second...
      agreed

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
      I doubt that.
      me too
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

I don't think both will become regulars, that doesn't seem logical. It would be like having Dr. Crusher and Dr. Pulaski at the same time on the Enterprise. (I loved Dr. Pulaski by the way, though most people hated her.)
        sigpic
        "It's time to begin..."

Comment

Originally posted by Livingstone View Post
          I don't think both will become regulars, that doesn't seem logical. It would be like having Dr. Crusher and Dr. Pulaski at the same time on the Enterprise. (I loved Dr. Pulaski by the way, though most people hated her.)

I also preferred Pulaski to Crusher. Pulaski was awesome.
          - Life after Stargate -
          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Livingstone View Post
            Well Keller isn't a regular and Carson wouldn't be either just recurring.
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Arica12 View Post
              Keller. In Season 5.

I knew that we were going to have to pay for BAMSR being so good.
              Wooohooo!! And have her in the credits this time!!!!
              Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

I can't wait to see more of Keller in season 5. We haven't had a lot of time to get to know her character very well because of her guest starring role, but what I've seen really makes me like her. Now that we will see her more often I can't wait to see how Jewel will portrey her.

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                  I can't wait to see more of Keller in season 5. We haven't had a lot of time to get to know her character very well because of her guest starring role, but what I've seen really makes me like her. Now that we will see her more often I can't wait to see how Jewel will portrey her.
                  Wow, to be honest I thought we found out more about Keller in one season as a recurring character than we found out about Sheppard in 4 seasons!

sigs by the talented CazzBlade, elephantgirl,CKO, kali1, csom, Luciana, Torri012 and rachel d..thanks so much!

Comment

Originally posted by chensuu View Post
                    Wow, to be honest I thought we found out more about Keller in one season as a recurring character than we found out about Sheppard in 4 seasons!
                    What I meant was that yes we got to know her backstory, but we are yet to see a ep with her as the main focus that the main characters get. It's just been bits and pieces from different episodes pieced together. Does that make any sense? I'm really bad at explaining stuff.
                    Last edited by Krissie678; 11 June 2008, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Basically, Keller was a shiny new toy for the writers and as usual, they wanted to play with it a lot more. Sigh.... we do know more about Keller than we do about Sheppard, or even Teyla.

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                        What I meant was that yes we got to know her backstory, but we are yet to see a ep with her as the main focus that the main characters get. It's just been bits and pieces from different episodes pieced together. Does that make any sense? I'm really bad at explaining stuff.
                        That's quite alright. You're explaining yourself fine! But I thought that both Missing and Trio where Keller focused and she had a big role in quite a few others...Quarantine comes to mind.

Originally posted by prion View Post
                        Basically, Keller was a shiny new toy for the writers and as usual, they wanted to play with it a lot more. Sigh.... we do know more about Keller than we do about Sheppard, or even Teyla.
                        And sadly I don't see that trend changing next season!

sigs by the talented CazzBlade, elephantgirl,CKO, kali1, csom, Luciana, Torri012 and rachel d..thanks so much!

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                          We learned a lot about Sheppard and Teyla over the 4 years, imo. The writers are going to use what we learned about these characters and apply them in Season 5. A good example will be for Teyla in "The Queen".
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                            We learned a lot about Sheppard and Teyla over the 4 years, imo. The writers are going to use what we learned about these characters and apply them in Season 5. A good example will be for Teyla in "The Queen".
                            Any good examples for Sheppard?

Seriously I hope we learned something about Teyla and Shep. They were full time characters on the show for four years.

But Keller as a bit player, has had more development and character interaction than any other recurring character I can recall in the same short time frame. I think Prion's description of "shiny new toy" was quite apt. The producers were getting her ready for bigger and better things.

Comment

Any good examples for Sheppard?

Seriously I hope we learned something about Teyla and Shep. They were full time characters on the show for four years.

But Keller as a bit player, has had more development and character interaction than any other recurring character I can recall in the same short time frame. I think Prion's description of "shiny new toy" was quite apt. The producers were getting her ready for bigger and better things.
                              Yes, Sheppard's dark personality.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                                Yes, Sheppard's dark personality.
                                I remember seeing that in full force when Sheppard killed Bob in the Seige and then not again until Miller's Crossing unless I've forgotten about something big. So, yeah, it took them three years.

But it's something.
                                Last edited by chensuu; 11 June 2008, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X