Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not in the slightest bit surprised Keller is returning. It does make me wonder how they're going to sort out everything concerning Carson though. Time will tell.
    sigpic

Comment

Joe M has already hinted that Carson will be back next season. They will likely keep them both recurring. Think of Carson's role like in Season one, imo. So, I think the folks should be happy if it comes to that. It's better than two eps.

Also, they can afford to have both actors recurring. Paul M and Jewel S are not exactly Box office payed actors.

Spoiler:
      BTW, watch the Kindred, it will give us an idea how Keller and Carson will work on Screen together.
      sigpic

Comment

I wouldn’t mind seeing both Carson and Keller together. Even better if they get equal viewing time.
        BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Meh. I'm more interested in hearing whether or not everyone else is returning.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
            Meh. I'm more interested in hearing whether or not everyone else is returning.
            I actually think the chances for Weir to return are now higher than Carson's. Well until we see the kindred, then they will likely have both an excellent chance.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
              I actually think the chances for Weir to return are now higher than Carson's. Well until we see the kindred, then they will likely have both an excellent chance.
              Well, it's been confirmed on J.M.'s blog that Weir's arc will definately be continued in season 5 and they already know where they're going with it. So, yeah, the chances of Weir returning are definately higher. I don't think Carson will be back in season 5.

Comment

There goes the last chance for this show to get a S6...

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                  Really, how so?

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                    *looks up at thread title* Ok this is not the anti-thread so here I go.......

After the show just pulled it's best ratings since the Season 3 Finale, and won the People's choice awards, and had one of the best received episodes of the series. I think it's safe to say Season 6 is very believable now!

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
                    Well, it's been confirmed on J.M.'s blog that Weir's arc will definately be continued in season 5 and they already know where they're going with it. So, yeah, the chances of Weir returning are definately higher. I don't think Carson will be back in season 5.
                    Yeah, I just hope it's more than 3 or 4 eps! I want at least 5 of Weir. I also like to see Carson in a bunch as well. This is all very realistic and can likely happen. So many hints and well the obvious one was at the end of "BAMSR"
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                      After the show just pulled it's best ratings since the Season 3 Finale, and won the People's choice awards, and had one of the best received episodes of the series. I think it's safe to say Season 6 is very believable now!
                      Remember, Keller wasn't in BAMSR, nor did she spend much time in the "good" episodes. Her big chance at stardom was "Missing" and Keller was DREADFUL. I got a headache listening to her whining and crying and she completely ruined what should have been a great Teyla-centric episode (and Teyla gets woefully little screen time as it is).

The less Keller is better, IMO.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Can't we have best of both worlds??* Lets have both Keller and Beckett as reccuring characters for S5. I look forward to seeing her next season.
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

i want to see a more "brave" side to her and not whatwe saw in missing
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

What for?

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                              i want to see a more "brave" side to her and not whatwe saw in missing
                              Honestly, how would YOU have reacted if dozens of cannibals with axes wanted to kill you in a forest? And as an added bonus, your ankle is dislocated (sorry, I don't know the word for what happened to her leg in that ep).

I think she became in the end of Missing, she survived. Nobody's born brave, she's found her strength and braveness in that episode. Consider it as her big journey as a characeter.

I'm glad she returns with Beckett.
                              sigpic

Well, not anymore... Good bye Atlantis!

Comment

so her and Paul mcgillion are both coming back????

or are people just being hopeful ?
                                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                                X