This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
    » Villain, recurring character whatever - I would like her to be the type you never know whose side she's on. Better than Larrin
    RepliKeller was pretty cool. Cold, calculating, with a sweet innocent smile.
    *is scared*

I've been trying to stay away from s5 spoilers too much (frankly there's just to much of it to sift through) ~ does anyone know if she's due for a return?

Oh, and, Larrin who?

Comment

Originally posted by Pic-CollSwan View Post
      RepliKeller was pretty cool. Cold, calculating, with a sweet innocent smile.
      *is scared*

I've been trying to stay away from s5 spoilers too much (frankly there's just to much of it to sift through) ~ does anyone know if she's due for a return?

Oh, and, Larrin who?
      The dominatrix chick who was the "leader" of the travelers in season 4 (ep 5 I thinks)

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
        The dominatrix chick who was the "leader" of the travelers in season 4 (ep 5 I thinks)
        Yes, but I'm trying to forget all about her...

Comment

Originally posted by Pic-CollSwan View Post
          Yes, but I'm trying to forget all about her...
          ah I see!

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure View Post
            Too bad. I was hoping we would be rid of her.
            Groosss....so was I. I ADORED Carson to the ends of the earth, and I actually sobbed at the end of "Sunday"! And now this twit comes along and just...egh. Next week's episode should be interesting though....

Comment

Originally posted by McKaysZedPM View Post
              Groosss....so was I. I ADORED Carson to the ends of the earth, and I actually sobbed at the end of "Sunday"! And now this twit comes along and just...egh. Next week's episode should be interesting though....
              Hey look on the bright side, she should be relatively quiet in next week's episode.

Comment

Working...
              X