• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
    we don't know if the team finds him in Part 2. I'm just guessing because
    Spoiler:
    I believe the first part will deal with Teyla being captured by Michael
    Spoiler:
    It could cut to scenes back and forth with Carson being captive and perhaps Teyla is the one who makes the discovery at first, then later the team finds him. It should be a really great 2 part episode. I think a lot is riding on these eps.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
      Spoiler:
      It could cut to scenes back and forth with Carson being captive and perhaps Teyla is the one who makes the discovery at first, then later the team finds him. It should be a really great 2 part episode. I think a lot is riding on these eps.
      Spoiler:
      if Michael captures Teyla then she will most certainly be the first one to see Carson again. I guess the team will look for Teyla and in the process 'stumble' upon Carson
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Keller. In Season 5.

I knew that we were going to have to pay for BAMSR being so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Arica12 View Post
          Keller. In Season 5.

I knew that we were going to have to pay for BAMSR being so good.
          - Life after Stargate -
          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
          sigpic

Comment

Hang on, let's nobody overreact. I just read her full blog, she doesn't say anything about what episodes she's going to be in, this may not be as bad as we are fearing, I mean I can't stand the character but if it was for one or two, even three episodes I could put up with her. Especially if we got a lovely pay off for it (from the promo's doesn't everyone think Michael is looking a bit thin? Might need a snack, hint hint hint).

Comment

Originally posted by Arica12 View Post
              Hang on, let's nobody overreact. I just read her full blog, she doesn't say anything about what episodes she's going to be in, this may not be as bad as we are fearing, I mean I can't stand the character but if it was for one or two, even three episodes I could put up with her. Especially if we got a lovely pay off for it (from the promo's doesn't everyone think Michael is looking a bit thin? Might need a snack, hint hint hint).
              I think it's quite possible to keep her even if Beckett returns. Rodney has Zelenka as backup why can't Beckett have Keller?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
                From Jewel Staite's blog update for December 31, 2007:

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ogID=342976322

(Please follow the link for the complete blog update.)

Monday, December 31, 2007

countdown to 2008

**snippage**

I guess it's common knowledge by now that Stargate: Atlantis has been
                picked up for a fifth season! Yay! I have exactly two months to get
                my ass in gear to fill those unforgiving little grey pants again! I
                have no idea what they're planning for season five in terms of
                storyline, so don't bother asking, but I'm sure it'll be as harrowing
                and action-packed as the fourth,
                with me up in a friggin harness again over some swelling river or gorge. I'm very pleased, though, and very excited that my Curse of the Canceled Series After I Show Up seems to
                be over for now. 'Cause that would have been embarrassing for the eighth time.

**snippage**
                Great news! Great to have her back.
                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                  Great news! Great to have her back.
                  so I guess Keller's gonna be in s5
                  sigpic

Comment

so I guess Keller's gonna be in s5
                    Yup. Now lets speculate how Keller and Carson could both return if TPTB want to do it.

Comment

My cup of joy runneth over

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                        Yup. Now lets speculate how Keller and Carson could both return if TPTB want to do it.
                        I hope to see both next season. Rodney has Zelenka as backup, why can't Beckett have Keller (or something like that)? it'd be somehow odd just to get rid of her, I mean TBTB tried to do something with the character this season and it wasn't a waste of time imo. I say let Cason come back but keep Keller!
                        sigpic

Comment

I hope to see both next season. Rodney has Zelenka as backup, why can't Beckett have Keller (or something like that)? it'd be somehow odd just to get rid of her, I mean TBTB tried to do something with the character this season and it wasn't a waste of time imo. I say let Cason come back but keep Keller!
                          I have an even better idea, let's have Keller fed on by the Wraith (V. satisfying) and then have them find RepliKeller and keep her.

Everyone happy

Comment

I agree...
                            There is no reason IMO why Carson can't return and resume his post as head of the med department, Keller originally didn't want that post and I believe she would gladly step down and let Beckett resume the position...

And just as Jumper One put it, McKay has Zelenka to back him up, Beckett would be at a loss not to have someone as his second...

Comment

Originally posted by kimaken View Post
                              Much as I'd love to have Beckett back, I doubt it'll happen. He'll probably get killed off (again...for real) or get sent back to Earth. If it's the latter, there'll be the possibility of an occasional visit once in awhile.
                              I doubt that.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure View Post
                                Too bad. I was hoping we would be rid of her.
                                Maybe the season opener will be a good opportunity! :evil Platschu:
                                "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Working...
                                X