Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh joy. Now if Lucius returns as well, my life will be complete.

Comment

Originally posted by erb View Post
      Oh joy. Now if Lucius returns as well, my life will be complete.
      Lucius and Keller are made for each other! *LOL*

Comment

Originally posted by Vespasianus View Post
        Honestly, how would YOU have reacted if dozens of cannibals with axes wanted to kill you in a forest? And as an added bonus, your ankle is dislocated (sorry, I don't know the word for what happened to her leg in that ep).

I think she became in the end of Missing, she survived. Nobody's born brave, she's found her strength and braveness in that episode. Consider it as her big journey as a characeter.

I'm glad she returns with Beckett.
        Totally agree. So that's Teyla and Keller now confirmed to return. I highly doubt Sheppard, Rodney or Ronan will leave either

Now we only need confrimation of Carson, Carter and Weir.

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
          Totally agree. So that's Teyla and Keller now confirmed to return. I highly doubt Sheppard, Rodney or Ronan will leave either

Now we only need confrimation of Carson, Carter and Weir.
          Didn't Joe Flanigan say at a recent con that he was confirmed for S5? And I think the whole discussion about Jason's dreads comfirms that he will be around for S5.

I doubt Rodney's going anywhere, though I don't recall seeing anything specific.

Yes, news on Carson, Carter and Weir would be good. And I'd like to know in what capacity Jewel is returning (full-time? Part-time? More episodes than this year? Less?) And confirmation that Zelenka is coming back would be nice too. And Lorne. But I'm more worried about Zelenka.
          Last edited by Killdeer; 09 January 2008, 09:07 AM.
          - Life after Stargate -
          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_the_Wraith View Post
            Worst doctor ever seen on tv?

Have you been watching tv lately
            I'd rather watch Keller than Grey's Anatomy
            I don't know which one is worse Keller or Merideth.
            sigpic
            My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
              so her and Paul mcgillion are both coming back????

or are people just being hopeful ?

Yes and No. There are a lot of hints, but Joe M and the rest of the producers have been very quiet about it. They did say they will be revisiting Weir's story arc next season, and yet people think she will never return still.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                Yes and No. There are a lot of hints, but Joe M and the rest of the producers have been very quiet about it. They did say they will be revisiting Weir's story arc next season, and yet people think she will never return still.
                Well, it depends. Is it really her or not? We don't know yet. I'm happy that they are revisiting her arc though, and as long as it's really her and she's not an enemy, I'd be happy with 5 episodes.

And now returning you to the Keller discussion. So we know Keller will be back in S5, but we don't know whether FT or part time or whether she'll still be Head of Medicine, etc, etc. I wouldn't mind her staying around in a recurring role, but....I would rather someone else be Head of Medicine.

EDIT: Moving paragraph to a different thread....
                Last edited by Killdeer; 09 January 2008, 11:00 AM.
                - Life after Stargate -
                Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                  Well, it depends. Is it really her or not? We don't know yet. I'm happy that they are revisiting her arc though, and as long as it's really her and she's not an enemy, I'd be happy with 5 episodes.

And now returning you to the Keller discussion. So we know Keller will be back in S5, but we don't know whether FT or part time or whether she'll still be Head of Medicine, etc, etc. I wouldn't mind her staying around in a recurring role, but....I would rather someone else be Head of Medicine.
                  I don't know if it's the real Weir or not. But I am saying Torri's chances to reprise her role next season just went through the roof. Why would they not bring Torri back if they were continuing this story arc, ya know?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                    so her and Paul mcgillion are both coming back????

or are people just being hopeful ?
                    Much as I'd love to have Beckett back, I doubt it'll happen. He'll probably get killed off (again...for real) or get sent back to Earth. If it's the latter, there'll be the possibility of an occasional visit once in awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by kimaken View Post
                      Much as I'd love to have Beckett back, I doubt it'll happen. He'll probably get killed off (again...for real) or get sent back to Earth. If it's the latter, there'll be the possibility of an occasional visit once in awhile.
                      I disagree, I think the team will find Beckett in The Kindred Part 2 and bring him home (Atlantis) where he'll stay and become a recurring character in s5
                      sigpic
                      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                        I disagree, I think the team will find Beckett in The Kindred Part 2 and bring him home (Atlantis) where he'll stay and become a recurring character in s5
                        Yay! That would be awesome.
                        - Life after Stargate -
                        sigpic

Comment

Yay! That would be awesome.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                            I like the way you think and totally agree.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                              I like the way you think and totally agree.
                              I also agree, obviously, but....question. I thought Beckett was in two episodes this season. How can that be
                              Spoiler:
                              if the team doesn't find him until Kindred 2?
                              Last edited by Killdeer; 09 January 2008, 11:34 AM.
                              - Life after Stargate -
                              sigpic

Comment

I also agree, obviously, but....question. I thought Beckett was in two episodes this season. How can that be if the team doesn't find him until Kindred 2?
                                we don't know if the team finds him in Part 2. I'm just guessing because
                                Spoiler:
                                I believe the first part will deal with Teyla being captured by Michael
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X