This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    If SGA can stay around these ratings which are being affected by DVR, we could see a 6th ,7th, and so on. They even said in the NBCU press release that it could tie it's Big brother SG-1's Longevity.
    Got a link?

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
      Got a link?
      Of course!

http://www.nbcumv.com/scifi/release_...nnelredis.html

"SCI FI is proud to bring Atlantis back for another season," said Mark Stern, Executive Vice President, Original Programming for SCI FI. "Atlantis truly came out from under the shadow of its sister series this year and proved that it's a hit in its own right. With this season's exciting new characters and vibrant storylines, Atlantis also shows every sign of matching its sibling's longevity."
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
        You're such an optimist.
        Yeah, I am. Sorry. Hopefully people will forgive me after today's news!
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks! Lets hope that there's some actual truth behind the quote, and that it's not just words.

Comment

Yeah, I am. Sorry. Hopefully people will forgive me after today's news!
            Today/yesterday is seriously the best day ever. (ever since yesterday morning I've had nothing but good stuff that I've been wanting to happen, happen, which is.....unusual)

The optimism is awesome! It really feels like nothing could go wrong right now.

Comment

If SGA can stay around these ratings which are being affected by DVR, we could see a 6th ,7th, and so on. They even said in the NBCU press release that it could tie it's Big brother SG-1's Longevity.
              I hope so! SGA needs atleast a S6 minimum. But I'd love if it was on for 10 years! It would be great if 10 was SG's magic number like for Trek it was 7.

Perfecto!

Comment

Yay! Glad to hear we are getting Season 5!! I have really liked the episodes I have seen so far and I look forward to seeing the rest of s4 and all of 5!

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post
                  Yay! Glad to hear we are getting Season 5!! I have really liked the episodes I have seen so far and I look forward to seeing the rest of s4 and all of 5!
                  Season 4 has been great so far. I can now enjoy this season even more knowing it will not be the last!

Originally posted by Major_Griff View Post
                  I hope so! SGA needs atleast a S6 minimum. But I'd love if it was on for 10 years! It would be great if 10 was SG's magic number like for Trek it was 7.

Well we do know SGA did not lost any viewers from last season. So that is a good sign if they can keep it up!
                  sigpic

Comment

I've said it before, I'll say it again: YEEE-HAW!! I am SO glad we got renewed! Season 5? BRING IT ON!!!
                    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

I think the min season atlantis should get to is 7 Lets hope so
                      sigpic
                      Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                      Metal gear fan

Comment

I say it should go as long as possible, as long as it is entertaining and doesn't become SG-1 S9.

Comment

I think it should go as long as it is a really great show! That means at least 5 news seasons!
                          The cake is a lie!

Comment

BOO YEAH! theres offically going ot be a series 5!

This is great news, as from wat we have seen so far of series 4, Atlantis has gained so much strength from being lifted from the fading shadow of SG-1!

I hope for a BIGGER, DARKER and more FURLING filled (i wish lol) series 5!
                            sigpic
                            Banner Made By Me for Me
                            The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Originally posted by MechaThor View Post
                              BOO YEAH! theres offically going ot be a series 5!

This is great news, as from wat we have seen so far of series 4, Atlantis has gained so much strength from being lifted from the fading shadow of SG-1!

I hope for a BIGGER, DARKER and more FURLING filled (i wish lol) series 5!
                              Furlings.....does that legacy really need to pass on to SGA? The topic of Furlings must feel like dying a slow painful death for the producers.....

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                                Furlings.....does that legacy really need to pass on to SGA? The topic of Furlings must feel like dying a slow painful death for the producers.....
                                GOOD!

Then they know whats its like to be a Furling fan! Thye can't promise use a change to see them then not fulfill it! The 200th episode don't count as the epsiode was not even meant to be considered "real".

Anyways.... Congrats SGA on the excellent news!
                                sigpic
                                Banner Made By Me for Me
                                The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Working...
                                X