Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wooooooooooohooooooooooooo great news!!!
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Well the bad news is, Gateworld has to work now to add a season 5 section! Muhahahahahahaha!
      sigpic

Comment

So that is at least 35 more eps to look forward to! Oh Happy days!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

It probably will be a long time before we hear anything related to production, much less see images or previews.

Comment

This is definitely the greatest news of the day!

I am so happy! Jeeez!

And they just started to air Season 3 around here
            The cake is a lie!

Comment

WOOHOO! Fantastic news! Love season 4 so far and am so pleased we got renewed for a fifth season!

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity View Post
                It probably will be a long time before we hear anything related to production, much less see images or previews.

Now is the time ,instead of bashing the season that was just announced, to support the characters you would like to see return, for guest roles or full-time. I know with this great news it leaves the door open for lots of opportunities. Heck, we can even see Ford return for an ep or two.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                  Now is the time ,instead of bashing the season that was just announced, to support the characters you would like to see return, for guest roles or full-time. I know with this great news it leaves the door open for lots of opportunities. Heck, we can even see Ford return for an ep or two.
                  Yes! We should ask JM if Ford can finally return!

Comment

Great news. I hope the cast will stay. I fear a bit, that Amanda Tapping will leave the show and Rachel Luttrell will stay with her baby at home.
                    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                      Great news. I hope the cast will stay. I fear a bit, that Amanda Tapping will leave the show and Rachel Luttrell will stay with her baby at home.
                      I wouldn't mind if Carter left, but with Teyla, I'd like her to stick around.

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity View Post
                        Yes! We should ask JM if Ford can finally return!
                        Speaking of Joe M, I knew he knew the good news and he was hinting to us. I have to say, I've grown a lot of respect for him. His Blog should be very interesting to read tonight.
                        sigpic

Comment

I hope Ford will get a double-episode to solve his storyline. I think every fan would like to see him again and his reaction to Michael and RepliWeir.

There was a "wish list for season 5", we should write such thoughts there.
                          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                            I hope Ford will get a double-episode to solve his storyline. I think every fan would like to see him again and his reaction to Michael and RepliWeir.

There was a "wish list for season 5", we should write such thoughts there.
                            Well there is one thing I can cross off my X-mas list!

BTW, I think we need a Season 5 section!
                            sigpic

Comment

Huh. 15-20 minutes passed since I heard the news. I still can't believe it. Atlantis will reach the 100th episode!

Comment

Woo Hoo!!!! Season 5

This is great news! Coming off the first 4 episodes of s4, which I have found to be wonderful, it looks like the changes have been accepted enough to give us a S5

Here's looking forward to another spectacular year
                                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X