Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did I tell you guys that "5" is my lucky number? Seriously it is.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
      OK! Stupid question! How can it be a minimum of 36 new episodes when is usually said 20 episodes have been ordered for the new season renewal?
      because there's still 16 eps of this season left to air at this date.

Comment

Only 4 eps of S4 have aired: 20 - 4 = 16 + 20 (S5) = 36

Comment

OK! Stupid question! How can it be a minimum of 36 new episodes when is usually said 20 episodes have been ordered for the new season renewal? I know I will probably regret asking this question later but, my brain is not functioning due to overload of SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEING I've been doing since I found out that we have been renewed!!!!
          36 including the rest of season four that we haven't yet seen!

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
            Did I tell you guys that "5" is my lucky number? Seriously it is.
            I like "8", so we can hope that they will reach season 8.
            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

OK! Stupid question! How can it be a minimum of 36 new episodes when is usually said 20 episodes have been ordered for the new season renewal? I know I will probably regret asking this question later but, my brain is not functioning due to overload of SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEING I've been doing since I found out that we have been renewed!!!!
              I'm counting the remainder of season four... 16 to go in season four and 20 in season 5...

So 36 eps in the bag...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                I'm counting the remainder of season four... 16 to go in season four and 20 in season 5...

So 36 eps in the bag...
                yippie we have a lot of sga left to watch

Comment

Thanks guys! Now, I understand! I was forgetting to factor in the remainder of rest of S4's eppies!!

I am just gosh darn giddy about our S5 renewal!!! Yea!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                    Now is the time ,instead of bashing the season that was just announced, to support the characters you would like to see return, for guest roles or full-time. I know with this great news it leaves the door open for lots of opportunities. Heck, we can even see Ford return for an ep or two.
                    You're such an optimist.
                    sig made by me

Comment

Alright here's my official SQUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEING over Season 5.
                      sig made by me

Comment

Well if FIVE doesnt happen I saw we have "Lawn Con" in Bonnie Hammer's front yard till they do renew it!

I know this has been said 1000 times, but how can she run SciFi Channel and not like science fiction shows? At this rate we are going to have to start a annual "Canceled Con". She can be the guest speaker!
                        www.stitchsloft.com
                        For your out of this world prop and costume needs

sigpic
                        "THAT'S... Lt. Col, Errand Boy to you..." Lt. Col John Sheppard
                        www.scifihero.net

Comment

Attlantis' truly came out from under the shadow of its sister series this year and proved that it's a hit in its own right," said Sci Fi's Mark Stern
                          These are extremely positive remarks, if they are indeed the actual remarks of Mr. Stern. Season 4 has been fantastic so far, so lets just hope the show can springboard off of this and the fact that they are focusing all of their attention on SGA, and we may end up with a season 6. (gasp)

I would like to see Carter return for season 5. So far she's been really good. I like the way her character handles leadership situations.

Hopefully we can see some other familiar faces as well. I just hope they can spend enough time focusing on SGA before they start on SGU. The advent of SGA sort of marked the downhill slide of SG-1 (and yes, there was a ratings slide, and it wasn't as good as it was) when SGA was launched. You can probably chalk that up to the fact that they had to split their resources.

Comment

SOOOO HAPPY!

I can't wait to see what they do for S5. I would like to see Carter in an awkward position as leader, show she's not infalible and all. I want her to stay, though. Same with Keller. I'm a Ronon/Keller shipper, so cute! None the less, I can't wait to see Carson again!!!

High hopes for Season 5!!!!

sigpic
                            Sig by me!
                            My FanFic's

Comment

I'd love to see Carson back in Atlantis (and to see Keller suffer some horrific accident, but that's just me ). I guess we'll have to wait and see just how they bring him back in his two eps this season to find out whether that's feasible.

I wonder if AT will sign on for another season - it would be great to see Sam really become established in the position of leader - I think she's already showing a lot of promise
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jrd231 View Post
                                These are extremely positive remarks, if they are indeed the actual remarks of Mr. Stern. Season 4 has been fantastic so far, so lets just hope the show can springboard off of this and the fact that they are focusing all of their attention on SGA, and we may end up with a season 6. (gasp)

I would like to see Carter return for season 5. So far she's been really good. I like the way her character handles leadership situations.

Hopefully we can see some other familiar faces as well. I just hope they can spend enough time focusing on SGA before they start on SGU. The advent of SGA sort of marked the downhill slide of SG-1 (and yes, there was a ratings slide, and it wasn't as good as it was) when SGA was launched. You can probably chalk that up to the fact that they had to split their resources.
                                If SGA can stay around these ratings which are being affected by DVR, we could see a 6th ,7th, and so on. They even said in the NBCU press release that it could tie it's Big brother SG-1's Longevity.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X