• Time
  • Show
Clear All

*does a happy dance*
    I knew they would!!
    Verdammt durch das Fleisch.
    Gerettet durch das Blut.

Comment

Fans in germany are still sceptical, because there's no official note from SciFi yet... we only got this single news...

But it is true, isn't it????

Ok, I'll take it and start bouncing and dancing happily!!!

Comment

Hey, major Atlantis fankitty since I currently live there and am online from here as well mcKay made a great wireless setup with help from Midway Station... anyway... Who wants to party that we got a S5? we get to see a lot of lose ends tied up in this one don't we?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

YES! Season Five! Season Four has been great so far, and S5 will be awesome aswell! Time for cartwheels!

Perfecto!

Comment

Wow I must admit I am shocked.
            I mean I have liked how S4 has been going and I think JM has been doing a MUCH better job with change then RCC did with SG-1, but still...... This IS Stargate and this IS Scifi channel, aren't they supposed to wait until the last script has pretty much been pitched before making a decision thus causing the JM\PM (heh sounds like AM\PM) no end of consternation about cliffhanger\no cliffhanger....now we are sure to get a season ending cliffhanger. Or is it late enough that all the eps have been pitched and written and I am just confused by the new release time?

Yeah I am all for a S5 at this point, of course I guess the season could take a nose dive and I could change my mind but so far I dont see that happening. It will be interesting to see what they do with the Weir situation. Will she come back for S5 as some think or just dissappear altogether like Ford, or can JM\PM find a happy medium?
            Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan View Post
              Wow I must admit I am shocked.
              I mean I have liked how S4 has been going and I think JM has been doing a MUCH better job with change then RCC did with SG-1, but still...... This IS Stargate and this IS Scifi channel, aren't they supposed to wait until the last script has pretty much been pitched before making a decision thus causing the JM\PM (heh sounds like AM\PM) no end of consternation about cliffhanger\no cliffhanger....now we are sure to get a season ending cliffhanger. Or is it late enough that all the eps have been pitched and written and I am just confused by the new release time?

Yeah I am all for a S5 at this point, of course I guess the season could take a nose dive and I could change my mind but so far I dont see that happening. It will be interesting to see what they do with the Weir situation. Will she come back for S5 as some think or just dissappear altogether like Ford, or can JM\PM find a happy medium?
              That'll definitely be interesting- I'd love to see Weir come back, she's one of my favourite characters in the the Stargate universe, but I am warming up to Sam being in charge. It's definitely all about finding that delicate balance; it'll be interesting to see what they do. I just really hope she doesn't disappear altogether like Ford, who I'd also like to see make at least one final appearance on the show. And I really hope season five does a lot of focus on wrapping up continuing story, revisiting these characters, etc because chances of a season six are very slim. But ya know, leave room for an SGA movie.

Or better yet an SG-1/SGA crossover movie. *dreams*

Comment

Originally posted by Über View Post
                W00t!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I get a "heck to the yeah baby!!!" from anyone else???

HECK YEAH, OOBIE!

I'm so excited for Season 5, especially since Season 4's been proving to be nothing but awesome since the first episode.

Congrats, Atlantis!<3

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                  *looks around* Nope! Don't see it!

We've got our fifth season guys, so here's a place for the pros to discuss!

http://www.variety.com/article/VR111...goryid=14&cs=1
                  Woo hoo! I'm so delighted, excited and thrilled all at the same time. GO SGA!!!!! We got renewed, and are getting 20 more episodes! Fantastic! I look forward to season 5! (And the rest of season 4!) SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

OMGYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!

This is such awesome news! And so unexpected! I know JM had said he would expect a decision by the end of this week but this was rather out of the blue... but Variety is pretty much as reliable a source as you can get so..

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!

This had made me super giddy. So thrilled that we will get another season to look forward to - *and* will get resolution on the Season 4 cliffhanger..

Originally posted by AGateFan View Post
                    This IS Stargate and this IS Scifi channel, aren't they supposed to wait until the last script has pretty much been pitched before making a decision thus causing the JM\PM (heh sounds like AM\PM) no end of consternation about cliffhanger\no cliffhanger....now we are sure to get a season ending cliffhanger. Or is it late enough that all the eps have been pitched and written and I am just confused by the new release time?
                    All of season 4 has been pitched, written *and* filmed already - production finished a coupla weeks ago! And the Season 4 finale is a cliffhanger.. so the renewal news is even better news!
                    sigpic

Comment

It's has made my day:- Fantastic news!

Chayiana - I know the news doesn't come from scifi yet but as Alipeep's said, Variey is a very reliable publication. I'm sure the news is correct.
                      sigpic

Comment

YAY!!!!!! Gin and Tonics or Beer for all!!!!

have to admit I'm surprised with the decisions Sci-fi have been making but whoohoo.

must remember to..... breath!
                        A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Colour me officially chuffed! (And surprised in a nice way - wasn't exoecting to hear about any possible renewal until the end of the week at the earliest!)

Now let's just hope Variety have the right of it...

*Goes into giggly fangirl squee mode*
                          I curse the sun so I can howl at the moon...

I want to live, I want to experience the universe and I want to eat pie.
                          Deviant Art Fanfiction

Comment

This is the best news I've heard since... well, in a very long time!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

We have MINIMUM thirty-six new, shiny episodes of SGA to look forward to folks!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                                We have MINIMUM thirty-six new, shiny episodes of SGA to look forward to folks!!!

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Working...
                                X