X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
    Woo Hoo!!!! Season 5

This is great news! Coming off the first 4 episodes of s4, which I have found to be wonderful, it looks like the changes have been accepted enough to give us a S5

Here's looking forward to another spectacular year
    Yeah according to the head cheese, lol, Mark Stern, SGA averaged 1.8 million viewers to date for this season. That puts it about a 1.3 to 1.4 rating!
    sigpic

Comment

Don't forget that 5x06 will be the 300th SG episode! SG-1 had 214 episode and they made 80 Atlantis episodes yet. I hope they will make something special, maybe a brutal cross-over!
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Season 5!!!!!

Time for Dancing, Drinking and Eating!!!
        sigpic

Comment

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=44970

Wow Adrift had official over 2 million viewers!!!
          sigpic

Comment

It is official!
            The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
              http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=44970

Wow Adrift had official over 2 million viewers!!!
              That is great news!!!!!!!!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

So happy that the Stargate franchise lives on for at least one more season!!!!! If season 4 continues the way it has started, hopefully ratings will go through the roof and we can look forward to a long future in the Pegasus galaxy
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                  So that is at least 35 more eps to look forward to! Oh Happy days!!!!
                  36 including this week's Travelers...
                  sigpic

Comment

Thus Germany celebrates!

Jaaaaaaaaaah *Parrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtyyyyyyyyyyyy* Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Spoiler:

Sing: *Oh wie ist das schön*

"Oh wiieeeeeeeee ist das Schöööööööööön, soooooooooo schööööööööön....So ein Tag, so wunderschön wie heeeeeeeeeuuuuuute...."

Sing: "Humba Humba Humba Täterä Täterä Täterä..."

Comment

Kati, you're nuts *bg*

*mitsingt*

*rumhüpf*
                      The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                        Huh. 15-20 minutes passed since I heard the news. I still can't believe it. Atlantis will reach the 100th episode!
                        It's been nearly twelve hours since I heard it and I'm still somewhere over the moon.

This feeling needs to last awhile before fandom goes....argumentative crazy again over casting, etc.....again. It's a cycle.

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                        Don't forget that 5x06 will be the 300th SG episode! SG-1 had 214 episode and they made 80 Atlantis episodes yet. I hope they will make something special, maybe a brutal cross-over!
                        Oh I hope so. I'd love to see our beloved SG-1 team up with the SGA cast. Pegasus Project was such a fantastic episode and definitely proved that it works.

Comment

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY XD XD XD

now more eps to look forward to this season has been awesome so far... imagine what could be in store for next season? i really hope we get to see ford again. and i wonder if mcgillion will be a cast regular? ... same goes for tapping. and i hope we get to see a daniel cameo

*heee* bring on the season 5 topic thread!

Comment

we can now sit back and enjoy season 4 knowing that we have another year coming

Comment

Excellent news.....

I'm so excited that SGA has gotten a fifth season.... 36 more eps. Hoepfully SGA will have as long a run as SG1...

WOOOHOOOO!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                                Excellent news.....

I'm so excited that SGA has gotten a fifth season.... 36 more eps. Hoepfully SGA will have as long a run as SG1...

WOOOHOOOO!!
                                OK! Stupid question! How can it be a minimum of 36 new episodes when is usually said 20 episodes have been ordered for the new season renewal? I know I will probably regret asking this question later but, my brain is not functioning due to overload of SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEING I've been doing since I found out that we have been renewed!!!!
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Working...
                                X