Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THe Tabula Rasa Pre Airing Discussion and Speculation Thread (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What if the Wraith send the virus, so they can infiltrate into city as "humans"? Because if they erase the expedition's memory, they can capture Atlantis easily etc.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by PuddleJumper67 View Post
      Anyone think we’ll see more of Carter and Dr. Keller in this episode? I also heard that Zach Selwyn (G4's Attack of the Show) will make a cameo.
      From the look of the promo's I think it's safe to say that they're in it quite a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by PuddleJumper67 View Post
        Anyone think we’ll see more of Carter and Dr. Keller in this episode? I also heard that Zach Selwyn (G4's Attack of the Show) will make a cameo.
        Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
        From the look of the promo's I think it's safe to say that they're in it quite a bit.
        Judging from the trailer and the pictures, it seems to me that both Sam and Jennifer will play significant roles in Tabula Rasa.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
          Judging from the trailer and the pictures, it seems to me that both Sam and Jennifer will play significant roles in Tabula Rasa.
          Is it Friday yet?
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
            Is it Friday yet?

Alas, no. And even if it were Friday it does me no good given that I live in the UK and I very much doubt I'll be in the US for the episode.

On the plus side, at least for us in the UK, tomorrow is Tuesday and we get to see Doppelganger for the first time.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Was looking over the Tabula Rasa MGM photos and gee, is Sheppard in it? Just one shot of him but LOTS of Jewel and Amanda, which seems to be what MGm is pushing. weird. Only one of Teyla as well.

My favorite goof so far is Keller saying in the ads that it's a bacteria, yet Skiffy promotes it as a virus. Guess we should be glad they don't work at the CDC...

Meanwhile, someone said on JM's blog that this episode is out on the bit torrents, but did a quick blog search and if it's out there, it's buried. That stuff usually has to be sorted through to find the actual news snippets

Comment

OK, I was in a different thread and somebody there had picked up a stargate magazine that had something on Tabula Rasas in it. The gist of it was:

Original post by Camy, slightly reworded by me.
                Ronon and Teyla are the only ones that aren't going to be affected by the virus, and Teyla is the one that "holds the key to their survival". Something about an antitode, I believe. I can't remember exactly how it was worded but it sounded to me like she herself is the antitode, somehow, someway, Teyla is the only one that can save them. I'm not sure if it's her genetic makeup but that's what it sounded like to me . . .I knew I should have written it down. It was worded something like Rodney is on the run to find Teyla because she holds the key to making the antidote for their survival . . .or something like that . . . Gosh, I have a horrible memory!
                Did anybody else get a chance to read this article?

The promo was AWESOME! I'm looking forward to this episode so much! *goes back to counting down the minutes to Friday*
                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                  OK, I was in a different thread and somebody there had picked up a stargate magazine that had something on Tabula Rasas in it. The gist of it was:

Original post by Camy, slightly reworded by me.
                  Did anybody else get a chance to read this article?

The promo was AWESOME! I'm looking forward to this episode so much! *goes back to counting down the minutes to Friday*
                  Sci-fi has "An amnesia virus affects Atlantis, and to cure it Mckay must remember to find Teyla"

So it seems Teyla has something to do with the cure.

I've also heard that is has leaked but I haven't found it. But then again I'm not really looking hard enough. If it pops up then it does, I don't care either way.
                  sigpic
                  My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

I've also heard that this ep has been leaked and I haven't found it either...and believe me when I say I have been looking for it.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

With thanks to ellen from SG1-Spoilergate, who sent me the file.

From MGM, a video clip from Tabula Rasa, with a brief introduction by Amanda Tapping:

http://download.yousendit.com/0F8022C619FAF995

Oh, and it is formatted .flv

Spoiler:

Uh-oh...looks like Shep gets whumped again.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

WingedPegasus said:
                        It was worded something like Rodney is on the run to find Teyla because she holds the key to making the antidote for their survival . . .or something like that . . .
                        What? Of course, Rodney is now a qualified medical doctor, too, among all the other specialities in which he's the number one expert! I so wish Carson hadn't been killed off, but then again, I suppose even if he was here, Rodney would still be the hero of the day by resolving the antidote issue.... Guess some things about this show will NEVER change.

Comment

Originally posted by Über View Post
                          I've also heard that this ep has been leaked and I haven't found it either...and believe me when I say I have been looking for it.
                          LOST had a previous episode named Tabula Rasa. Maybe someone ran across it and thought it was for SGA (without actually watching it).

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
                            With thanks to ellen from SG1-Spoilergate, who sent me the file.

From MGM, a video clip from Tabula Rasa, with a brief introduction by Amanda Tapping:

http://download.yousendit.com/0F8022C619FAF995

Oh, and it is formatted .flv

Spoiler:

Uh-oh...looks like Shep gets whumped again.

What's flv? My computer won't open the file.

Comment

It's a flash file, basically.

Download FLVplayer (just google it; it's free), it should work.

Comment

This looks absolutely AMAZING! I want to see this ep so bad.
                                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Working...
                                X