Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THe Tabula Rasa Pre Airing Discussion and Speculation Thread (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prion View Post
    I'm sure there is, but I get these from a fan who posts them elsewhere on the web. (big thanks to that fan, by the way). After losing Emedian's wonderful site, fans don't post the URL as don't MGM quashing a great source.
    Wasn't it NBC/Universal who forced the site to be shut down? (the Emedian one)

Comment

Here's Rodney's arm, magnified

From top to bottom
      Hot ???? (wonder if this is a reference to Sam??)
      Little Guy with glasses (ha! Zelenka)
      Avoid Soldiers (aw, poor widdle picked on scientist)

His other arm had what looks like (com)puter on it, but the rest was at too bad an angle to decipher
      Last edited by prion; 25 October 2007, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity View Post
        Wasn't it NBC/Universal who forced the site to be shut down? (the Emedian one)
        Er, probably. I get the big corporate giants confused sometimes as to who does what as there are so many fingers in the pie, so to speak But yeah, it was NBC. They went after everything with a vengeance.

Comment

Er, probably. I get the big corporate giants confused sometimes as to who does what as there are so many fingers in the pie, so to speak But yeah, it was NBC. They went after everything with a vengeance.
          I know. I hate NBC/Universal for more than one reason.

Comment

Here's Rodney's arm, magnified

Spoiler:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...rodneysarm.jpg

From top to bottom
            Hot ???? (wonder if this is a reference to Sam??)
            Little Guy with glasses (ha! Zelenka)
            Avoid Soldiers (aw, poor widdle picked on scientist)

His other arm had what looks like (com)puter on it, but the rest was at too bad an angle to decipher
            Hah. That is SO SO awesome! Bless Rodney...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
              New promo pics are interesting... does anyone else find it interesting that there has been not one single picture of Sheppard in all the promo pics? Now I know the promos released often, for whatever reason, seem to focus more on some characters than others but it's kinda odd to not have a single pic with Sheppard in...?

I'm hoping this means there's something about Sheppard in this ep that is a plot point that they don't want spoiled in promo pics...

From the bits of hints we have above it sounds like he gets sicks too (oh I hope so, I really really hope so!).
              Me thinks that, honestly, Sheppard and the gang get the short shrift as Skiffy is pushing the 'shiny new toys' (Carter and Keller). It's promotional, and the marketing folks at Skiffy should actually get out there, get a hint, and realize that SHep and his team (besides ROdney) are fan favorites.

I really do want to see more promotional shots with Sheppard and the rest.

Meanwhile, new hi-rez images at
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=48118

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                Hah. That is SO SO awesome! Bless Rodney...
                Funny as always with Rodney.

Comment

I strongly suspect there's some Rodney/Sam in this expisode bleah...

Comment

Keller looks like a bumblebee with those yellow stripes.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure View Post
                      Buzz, buzz, buzz.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure View Post
                        The shot from the side makes her look like she's got braids on her shoulder. Ah, for alien moths to devour all those uniforms so that they have to use last year's uniforms....

Comment

The shot from the side makes her look like she's got braids on her shoulder. Ah, for alien moths to devour all those uniforms so that they have to use last year's uniforms....
                          Here's an episode idea. A swarm of locusts follow the team back through the gate and cause chaos in the control room!

Comment

Five (5) new SPOILER images. Under cut for size.

Spoiler:

I love that Rodney is writing notes on his arms!

Great pictures! Thanks for posting them Prion!

Originally posted by silkie View Post
                            I strongly suspect there's some Rodney/Sam in this expisode bleah...
                            I strongly hope your wrong. Although it'd be great if McKay did try to make a move on Sam but even with her memory erased of everything *still* rejected him.
                            Last edited by Alan; 25 October 2007, 12:37 PM.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                              Great pictures! Thanks for posting them Prion!

I strongly hope your wrong. Although it'd be great if McKay did try to make a move on Sam but even with her memory erased of everything *still* rejected him.
                              You're welcome on the photos.

I deleted the spoiler tags since the photo thread got merged into the spoiler thread for some reason. Anyway, hopefully we won't see any McKay lust for Sam. darn, we need more publicity shots of his arm. Forget the rest. Just that one part of his arm.

Comment

I deleted the spoiler tags since the photo thread got merged into the spoiler thread for some reason. Anyway, hopefully we won't see any McKay lust for Sam. darn, we need more publicity shots of his arm. Forget the rest. Just that one part of his arm.

And I've erased the spoiler tags from my last post as well.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                                K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Working...
                                X