Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THe Tabula Rasa Pre Airing Discussion and Speculation Thread (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think there'll be any flashbacks. I'd rather have the episode start out with everyone waking up or something and realizing they don't have any memories, then have the story progress from there. It would make a much cooler story because we, the viewers, will know no more about what's going on than the characters which I think would be really fun.
    Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
    Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
    Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
    --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

I don't think there will be too many flashbacks.
      Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
      encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
      3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
      4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
      5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

TABULA RASA looks awsome and i love the intro Amanda does she's so cool i cant wait to see it
        sigpic
        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

*rolling eyes*

another pointless episode...
          we don t need no stupid virus or whatever wipes their memory...show us the replawraith war
          http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/4...tributedc0.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
            Same trailer, only on Youtube:
            http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=LMjLrO2hXyU

(I did not upload it)

Anyway, this isn't a bash of Amanda Tapping, but what's up with the way she announced the trailer, all screaming, loud and so-out-of-character? I mean, I don't remember a single time when Sam (or Amanda Tapping) has sounded like that, ever. It even kinda sounds like she's got a weird accent and that she's about to get a cold.
            i laughed when i heard her that the Amanda we love to see. she does have a background in comedy (FYI) so in other words it's normal.

as for the show it looks great i can see Rodney freaking out in this one

Comment

Cool. Another completely irrelevant episode! They sure do encounter a lot of virii and mind-altering entities! What bad luck they must have!

That said, the episode actually looks pretty decent. If it's at least as good as Doppelganger I'll have something entertaining to go with my Friday night popcorn.

Comment

This clip has really peaked my interest in this episode. I didn't know much about it before, but now, I can't wait to see it.
                sigpic
                Sig by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
                  Same trailer, only on Youtube:
                  http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=LMjLrO2hXyU

(I did not upload it)

Anyway, this isn't a bash of Amanda Tapping, but what's up with the way she announced the trailer, all screaming, loud and so-out-of-character? I mean, I don't remember a single time when Sam (or Amanda Tapping) has sounded like that, ever. It even kinda sounds like she's got a weird accent and that she's about to get a cold.
                  *yawn* Another pointless post by FA.
                  Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                  "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                  Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by maxbo View Post
                    This clip has really peaked my interest in this episode. I didn't know much about it before, but now, I can't wait to see it.
                    It looks pretty sweet can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                      *yawn* Another pointless post by FA.
                      what? he's right
                      Stolen Kosovo
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                        what? he's right
                        Not as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

This episode looks pretty interesting.

As for those of you who want to see the Wraith/Replicator war - WHY? Atlantis is not involved in that. You wanna see a bunch of random Wraith and Replicators go at it? Yeah, that sounds exciting.
                          Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

From Yahoo TV:

http://tv.yahoo.com/stargate-atlantis/show/35558/videos

Infectious Botany On 'Atlantis' 01:35

Rodney and Katie talk about the new plant species she discovered, and
                            she mentions that she isn't feeling well.

Screenprint from Yahoo TV video clip

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                            SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                            Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

There are now three video clips up for this episode:

Yahoo TV (Infectious botany on Atlantis)

http://tv.yahoo.com/stargate-atlanti...EUVvUQWm0bqdEF

It's a scene of Rodney talking to Katie in the botany lab. Definitely spoilers in this one... She gives him a plant, and says it's prickly (like a cactus) and she's not feeling well, so it looks like she might be patient zero!

SciFi
                              http://video.scifi.com/player/?id=172397
                              TV commercial

MGM
                              http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=76

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                                another stupid and boring episode... there's a war between the Wraith and the Asurans!!!Why the hell don't they make an episode about it??
                                Oh man, are you the same gung ho moron who replied on the youtube vid too?
                                All of My Written Works
                                Books I'm Reading:
                                The Andromeda Strain (Michael Crichton)
                                2001: A Space Odyssey (Arthur C. Clarke)

Comment

Working...
                                X