Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THe Tabula Rasa Pre Airing Discussion and Speculation Thread (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

try VLC its a free portable media player that i find plays everything and its freeware u can even install it on a usb and run the app of that its so awesome i love it

google - "VLC media player download"
    The Advertisements MGM never wants you to see!!

Comment

Looks like we should expect an epic one.

Comment

Same trailer, only on Youtube:
        http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=LMjLrO2hXyU

(I did not upload it)

Anyway, this isn't a bash of Amanda Tapping, but what's up with the way she announced the trailer, all screaming, loud and so-out-of-character? I mean, I don't remember a single time when Sam (or Amanda Tapping) has sounded like that, ever. It even kinda sounds like she's got a weird accent and that she's about to get a cold.

Comment

another stupid and boring episode... there's a war between the Wraith and the Asurans!!!Why the hell don't they make an episode about it??
          Stolen Kosovo
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
            Same trailer, only on Youtube:
            http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=LMjLrO2hXyU

(I did not upload it)

Anyway, this isn't a bash of Amanda Tapping, but what's up with the way she announced the trailer, all screaming, loud and so-out-of-character? I mean, I don't remember a single time when Sam (or Amanda Tapping) has sounded like that, ever. It even kinda sounds like she's got a weird accent and that she's about to get a cold.
            out of character? maybe you dont know AT too well...

Comment

I am really looking forward to this Episode i cant wait till it airs
              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Buffy also had an Episode Titled Tabula Rasa as well
                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

and Angel had an episode of similar style, called Spin The Bottle.

Comment

Her voice is so incredibly obnoxious in the intro. Looks like a good episode, though, just wish it wasn't going to be so focused on Sam.
                    Kevan Smith: "I shoot it, I go home, I get drunk."

Comment

Yeah I don't think its been leaked. I've searched through some of the best bittorrent search engines just to be sure and came up with nothing pertaining to SGA.
                      Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                      Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                      Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
                      --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure View Post
                        LOST had a previous episode named Tabula Rasa. Maybe someone ran across it and thought it was for SGA (without actually watching it).
                        Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                        Buffy also had an Episode Titled Tabula Rasa as well
                        I don't want to take this as a sign of writing laziness, (not that you're necessarily implying that it is). It's a really well-known philosophical concept going back to Aristotle. About as close to a slogan as one can get (in philosophy, that is). So I doubt the writers snagged it from anyone other than Aristotle, or Aquinas.

Comment

Yes, of course, because it is Latin for "blank slate."

Comment

Originally posted by Mattathias2.0 View Post
                            Yes, of course, because it is Latin for "blank slate."
                            Mean... but funny.
                            I wasn't going to say it.

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                              another stupid and boring episode... there's a war between the Wraith and the Asurans!!!Why the hell don't they make an episode about it??
                              Oh, so you actually saw the whole thing, did you? Has it leaked somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
                                out of character? maybe you dont know AT too well...
                                Yeah. She can be pretty goofy on occasion.
                                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Working...
                                X