Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THe Tabula Rasa Pre Airing Discussion and Speculation Thread (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
    Oh, so you actually saw the whole thing, did you? Has it leaked somewhere?
    no, but I doubt this episode will be about wraith x asuran war
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Professor Chaos View Post
      Her voice is so incredibly obnoxious in the intro. Looks like a good episode, though, just wish it wasn't going to be so focused on Sam.
      Totally obnoxious but, I noticed that during filming productions, the cast actually do scream out their lines, that would explain why their "whispering" lines are so clear cos they're not whispering. I guess by shouting their lines, it makes editing and ensemble with the incidental music easier, I dunno, I'm not a filmographer major, so wouldn't exactly know why they do that.

The episode, the preview photos looks good and made me want to watch it, this episode preview however, it's really so-so, will have to see the actual episode before I could pass judgement.

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
        no, but I doubt this episode will be about wraith x asuran war
        It doesn´t mean it will be boring and stupid
        I am looking forward to this episode. I am not too thrilled by S4 so far (I am still waiting for the story arc to begin) but this episode really looks like interesting team story.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

I don't think it's supposed to be directed at anyone. That would be mean.
          Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
          encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
          3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
          4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
          5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Amanda Tapping introduces the preview for this week's episode, "Tabula Rasa."

http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=76

Comment

This week's ep looks like a thriller filled with suspense and action. Hopefully it will win over a lot of fans.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                This week's ep looks like a thriller filled with suspense and action. Hopefully it will win over a lot of fans.
                JM said something about the teaser looking like something out of one of the "Saw" movies. I've never seen those, anybody want to tell me if this is a good thing?
                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                  JM said something about the teaser looking like something out of one of the "Saw" movies. I've never seen those, anybody want to tell me if this is a good thing?
                  Saw was a suspenseful Thriller. Never saw them, just from how they were advertised. Basically it would seem people are going to go nuts while shooting eachother to save themselves. Sorta like "Phantoms" but a lot more clever it would seem.
                  sigpic

Comment

Saw was a suspenseful Thriller. Never saw them, just from how they were advertised. Basically it would seem people are going to go nuts while shooting eachother to save themselves. Sorta like "Phantoms" but a lot more clever it would seem.
                    Oh good. I loved Phantoms.
                    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Oh good. I loved Phantoms.
                      Rodney: You shot me
                      Sheppard: Yes Rodney, I said I was sorry
                      Rodney: But you shot me
                      Ronon: He shot me too
                      Sheppard: I'm sorry for shooting everyone.

sigpic

Comment

Rodney: You shot me
                        Sheppard: Yes Rodney, I said I was sorry
                        Rodney: But you shot me
                        Ronon: He shot me too
                        Sheppard: I'm sorry for shooting everyone.

LOL! Love that. It was a good team ep, and it looks like TR's gonna be one too. That makes me happy.
                        || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

It is a *very* good thing. When the first SAW movie opened it started off with two guys waking up in a bathroom chained to pipes. It makes you ask "WTF did these two guys do to get in *that* situation?". And what is intriguing about their situation is the two guys are just as clueless as us, the viewers, about what's going on and it makes us want to know more about what is happening just as much as they do.

I fully expect that will be sort of thing what we can expect from the opening tease of Tabula Rasa and maybe even the whole episode.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                            It is a *very* good thing. When the first SAW movie opened it started off with two guys waking up in a bathroom chained to pipes. It makes you ask "WTF did these two guys do to get in *that* situation?". And what is intriguing about their situation is the two guys are just as clueless as us, the viewers, about what's going on and it makes us want to know more about what is happening just as much as they do.

I fully expect that will be sort of thing what we can expect from the opening tease of Tabula Rasa and maybe even the whole episode.
                            Thanks! Maybe it's gonna be one of those "flashback" eps like Sunday.
                            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                              another stupid and boring episode... there's a war between the Wraith and the Asurans!!!Why the hell don't they make an episode about it??
                              I had the same beef with SG-1 season 10. You have an interesting arc, but 60% of the episodes (arbitrary number) are focused on stand-alone plots.

Spoiler:

4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                              5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

I have a slight feeling that it will open up similar to Memento Mori, where whoever it is will find themselves without any memories. Then it will back up to the start and then fastforward to the present.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X