Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miller's Crossing Pre Airing Speculation and Discussion (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jack'O'Neill View Post
    i got lil bit information from a cast member who i will not say

i was at the studio

a while back and got to see lot of things i won't say what

lol

Shut up !!

Comment

Well I know that Teyla and Ronon go to Earth, maybe they join Rodney in Miller's Crossing. They also said it would probably something traumatic or I read it as traumatic for McKay. So she's kidnapped...or her poor little parasite,well it's good the being has her uncle and daddy.
      Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by marty2006 View Post
        Shut up !!
        Seconded! Jack how dare you taunt us like that!
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
          Well I know that Teyla and Ronon go to Earth, maybe they join Rodney in Miller's Crossing. They also said it would probably something traumatic or I read it as traumatic for McKay. So she's kidnapped...or her poor little parasite,well it's good the being has her uncle and daddy.
          Parasite ! Lol, you crack me up!
          So, his sister gets kidnapped , hey! The poor doll! Now , I can only guess:
          1.She goes to Atlantis:
          a. Zelenka kidnappes her, for 2 good reasons: 1. He's in love with her and she loves him, so they run away on a lonely planet in Pegasus galaxy! and 2. He is jealous of McKay, because he is smarter, so he decides to kidnapp and marry his sister, so McKay writes " A dog's breakfast"
          2. Ronon runs away with her, no need for kidnapp in this case.
          3.A replicator kidnapps her
          4.A wraith turns her into a worshipper
          I'm out of ideas

Maybe something happens to McKay:
          1. A she replicator kidnapps him
          2. A wraith queen want's to marry him.
          3. Katie finds him in bed with Sam( yeah , like this was ever going to happen) and decides to beat the hell up of the guy!( that is even less likely)
          Out of ideas here too, feel free to fill in!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChelApophis View Post
            Parasite ! Lol, you crack me up!
            So, his sister gets kidnapped , hey! The poor doll! Now , I can only guess:
            1.She goes to Atlantis:
            a. Zelenka kidnappes her, for 2 good reasons: 1. He's in love with her and she loves him, so they run away on a lonely planet in Pegasus galaxy! and 2. He is jealous of McKay, because he is smarter, so he decides to kidnapp and marry his sister, so McKay writes " A dog's breakfast"
            2. Ronon runs away with her, no need for kidnapp in this case.
            3.A replicator kidnapps her
            4.A wraith turns her into a worshipper
            I'm out of ideas

Maybe something happens to McKay:
            1. A she replicator kidnapps him
            2. A wraith queen want's to marry him.
            3. Katie finds him in bed with Sam( yeah , like this was ever going to happen) and decides to beat the hell up of the guy!( that is even less likely)
            Out of ideas here too, feel free to fill in!

I got another one.
            She comes to the PG and John can't stand not being with her so he kidnaps her and has his way with her, but she gets the best of him and beats the crap out of him, turns traitor and hands him over to Koyla who, somehow survived his last encounter with John and he tortures him nearly to death, then she feels guilty, tells the team and they rescue him!

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post

I got another one.
              She comes to the PG and John can't stand not being with her so he kidnaps her and has his way with her, but she gets the best of him and beats the crap out of him, turns traitor and hands him over to Koyla who, somehow survived his last encounter with John and he tortures him nearly to death, then she feels guilty, tells the team and they rescue him!
              ROFL gold

but, to seriously throw my hat into the ring; perhaps the trust kidnap Jeannie? Rodney, of course, would run back to Earth to try save her, with Shep, Ronon and Teyla. Vulnerable McKay, the team in civvies... doesn't have anything to do with 'crossing', but maybe that's just a title. it's a movie title too, didn't someone say?
              "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
              "what?"
              *throat punch*
              My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
              LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
                ROFL gold

but, to seriously throw my hat into the ring; perhaps the trust kidnap Jeannie? Rodney, of course, would run back to Earth to try save her, with Shep, Ronon and Teyla. Vulnerable McKay, the team in civvies... doesn't have anything to do with 'crossing', but maybe that's just a title. it's a movie title too, didn't someone say?
                Thanks and yes I think so. Also I like your idea about the Trust but I like the Koyla idea better. Mabey Koyla makes it to Earth somehow and joins the trust and we suddenly have a Goa'uld Koyla?

Comment

I got another one.

Hehehe! Even better then my theories! ( and McKay is jealous because he is secretly in love with John!)= ( and this theory leads to Zelenka comiting suicide because he's still in love with McKay)
                  A goa'uld Koyla?!?! Then all the people of Earth should run for their life. Another ideea would be to call the wraith from "common ground"; I'm sure he'll want a taste of him , even as a goa'uld.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hehehe! Even better then my theories! ( and McKay is jealous because he is secretly in love with John!)= ( and this theory leads to Zelenka comiting suicide because he's still in love with McKay)
                    A goa'uld Koyla?!?! Then all the people of Earth should run for their life. Another ideea would be to call the wraith from "common ground"; I'm sure he'll want a taste of him , even as a goa'uld.
                    LOL I love that I'm sure the Wraith would love a chance at sweet revenge.

Comment

didn't JM say the Common Ground wraith was gonna come back....

a goa'uld kolya! that's pretty darn cool. a wraith feeding off of a goa'uld would be sweet. you'd think the wraith would get even more power from that. very cool
                      "what?"
                      *throat punch*

Comment

LOL I love that I'm sure the Wraith would love a chance at sweet revenge.
                        No doubt about that! It would be like eating in a 5 stars restaurant for him, best meal in his life.....on the other hand , he might get an indigestion!

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
                        didn't JM say the Common Ground wraith was gonna come back....

a goa'uld kolya! that's pretty darn cool. a wraith feeding off of a goa'uld would be sweet. you'd think the wraith would get even more power from that. very cool
                        Yup! He'll be back, starting with "the seer".
                        you know what, I have an ideea: let's think at the wraith as if he was a camel , and goa'uld as water; since camels after they have drunk water don't need to re-drink for a long while, I suppose this is what would happen if a wraith fed off a goa'uld: he'd be stronger and wouldn't need to feed for a long time!
                        Omg! here I am talking about camels! o.k. enought with the zoology lesson for today rosey_angel , I think I'll just
                        sigpic

Comment

Synopsis for Miller's Crossing from Stargate Solutions:

Spoiler:
                          Jeanie McKay Miller and Dr. Rodney McKay are kidnapped by Henry Wallace on Earth after Wallace determines that only the McKays can save his daughter’s life using alien nanotechnology.

Henry Wallace kidnaps Jeanie Miller, McKay’s sister, which leads to McKay’s subsequent capture as well. Wallace knew about the SGC’s subcutaneous transponders and disabled McKay’s. He had knowledge of this technology because he worked for the company that manufactured them for the SGC, Devlin Medical Technologies. The company was given limited access to alien technology brought to Earth through the Stargate Program, and Wallace eventually put the pieces together after years of witnessing the military’s unbelievable technological advances. One of the company’s recent projects includes the development of nanotechnology to cure injury and disease. According to McKay, the Devlin Medical has just barely gotten the manufacturing of the nanites perfected and McKay himself was still months away from getting them programmed. Wallace discovered the connection of this nanotechnology to Atlantis and began to monitor McKay’s e-mails to Miller. Based on the content of these e-mails, Wallace believed that Miller had a better understanding of the programming than her brother.

Wallace is attempting to save the life of his daughter Sharon, about 18-20 years old, who is close to death with acute lymphocytic leukemia. The doctors have lost hope that she’ll survive and advise the family to prepare for her death. Not wishing to see his daughter die, Wallace worked on the nanite technology and implanted it into his daughter, but her body began to reject the foreign bodies. He hopes that Miller and McKay can reprogram the nanites in time to save his daughter’s life.

In the meantime, Agent Malcolm Barrett, Sgt. Harriman, Sheppard, and Ronon are back at the SGC attempting to find the two missing scientists.

Comment

No doubt about that! It would be like eating in a 5 stars restaurant for him, best meal in his life.....on the other hand , he might get an indigestion!

Yup! He'll be back, starting with "the seer".
                            you know what, I have an ideea: let's think at the wraith as if he was a camel , and goa'uld as water; since camels after they have drunk water don't need to re-drink for a long while, I suppose this is what would happen if a wraith fed off a goa'uld: he'd be stronger and wouldn't need to feed for a long time!
                            Omg! here I am talking about camels! o.k. enought with the zoology lesson for today rosey_angel , I think I'll just
                            gah! i had a responce to this earlier today, but my computer froze, and now i can't remember what it said. it was really good though, something about the solution to world hunger and all that.

oh well, thanks for the recap. i tend to watch the eps and understand them as i do, but afterwards forget the major, important points. it would be very cool for that storyline to be a two-parter; the first dealing with goa'uld kolya, the second with a super-duper powerful wraith.

thanks for the info SGFerrit. do we know this
                            Spoiler:
                            Henry Wallace guy? does he work for the trust or something *is not reminding ppl that her previous posts indicated a speculation that the trust kidnap Jeannie* oh, and if you're thinking that's a stupid question, refer to my previous comment re my horrible memory.

didn't JM say both teyla and ronon were gonna be in civvies though?

w00t for more info. this is gonna be one sweet ep!
                            "what?"
                            *throat punch*

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_the_Wraith View Post
                              My bet is that it'll see the return of one Jeanie Miller, which if true rocks

Joe Mallozzi mentioned that Gero was working on a sequel to his best story from season 3 (which imo was McKay and Mrs. Miller)
                              I'd love to see Jeanie again and the interations between Mckay and his niece, he better bring a present for her this time lol

Comment

I am not sure about the spoiler. I am sliglty disappointed but I think this is good opportunity for Rodney to show how he is as big brother.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Working...
                                X