Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miller's Crossing Pre Airing Speculation and Discussion (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Copernicus View Post
    Or it could be that Jeannie gets sent over the dimensional bridge as Atlantis does an AU episode.
    On our side, or another. In other words does she come here or do we send here somewhere else?
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Copernicus View Post
      Or it could be that Jeannie gets sent over the dimensional bridge as Atlantis does an AU episode.
      That would be an interesting episode. But I'm not sure about the darkness that could come out of an episode like that. Especially if it was just in an AU where nothing affects the team in their universe.

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
      I'm thinking the same thing. I just hope it's not Jeannie.
      Same here. I hope they get to use her a lot. I thought she brought a really nice human side of Rodney. He couldn't just be the super-genius around her but he actually fumbled and messed up and had to figure out how to navigate that relationship. I love seeing that side of Rodney. And David and Kate play very well off of each other.

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
      "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post

Same here. I hope they get to use her a lot. I thought she brought a really nice human side of Rodney. He couldn't just be the super-genius around her but he actually fumbled and messed up and had to figure out how to navigate that relationship. I love seeing that side of Rodney. And David and Kate play very well off of each other.
        Agreed. Kate and David really do play well off each other and she brings a much more himan side to mckay. I too hope they use her alot.

Comment

Im calling it! Mckays sister dies!

Comment

Originally posted by kymeric View Post
            Im calling it! Mckays sister dies!
            NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Comment

Kate rocks! Would be super to see her back as Jeannie, whether it's the real Jeannie or an AU Jeannie.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
                Kate rocks! Would be super to see her back as Jeannie, whether it's the real Jeannie or an AU Jeannie.
                Agreed. I sure hope she is in this ep.

Comment

Well I am in two minds on this, Yes! I WANT KATE BACK ON SGA! NO I don't want Jeannie & Rodney being brats to each other, I do have siblings I do know it goes on, but even my brothers and I have moments where we are adults. I want to see them behave themselves, and as Joe M has already said we will not be getting "lighter" episodes as such this season I hope that means they have done away with the stupid juvenile "teasing and tauting" of each other (well McKay).

M&MM had high points but for me it had very sad and low, low points. Martin Gero (if he is penning this one) is great but I have a love hate relationship with his treatment of McKay, so I am cautiously optimistic but not deluded.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                    Well I am in two minds on this, Yes! I WANT KATE BACK ON SGA! NO I don't want Jeannie & Rodney being brats to each other, I do have siblings I do know it goes on, but even my brothers and I have moments where we are adults. I want to see them behave themselves, and as Joe M has already said we will not be getting "lighter" episodes as such this season I hope that means they have done away with the stupid juvenile "teasing and tauting" of each other (well McKay).

M&MM had high points but for me it had very sad and low, low points. Martin Gero (if he is penning this one) is great but I have a love hate relationship with his treatment of McKay, so I am cautiously optimistic but not deluded.
                    I actually quite liked the banter between Jeannie and rod so I can't wait if she is in it.

Comment

It's got to have McKay's sister. She's the only Miller in the series.

Funny, every time I hear the ep's title I think of Gabriel Byrne taking a long walk in the woods with a killer and some guy yelling, "Hankie time!"

Now that's dark. Can't get that out of my head.

Comment

Joe Mallozzi has indicated in his blog that a follow-up to 'McKay and Mrs Miller' looks promising.

Originally posted by Mallozzi's blog
                        Benny writes: “Which of these past episodes is most likely gonna have a follow up in season 4: The Brotherhood ( for the Dagan ZPM) , Before I slept( for the three unexplored planets with potential ZPMs), The condemned ( The fate of the Olesians and their technology), The Hive ( Ford's whereabouts and the Wraith Civil war), Aurora ( wraith weakness), Common ground ( the noble wraith), Mckay and Mrs. Miller ( project acturus) .”

Answer: Those last two look pretty promising.

(What the hell did people do for spoilers before he started this thing? )

Comment

Originally posted by expendable_crewman View Post
                          It's got to have McKay's sister. She's the only Miller in the series.

Funny, every time I hear the ep's title I think of Gabriel Byrne taking a long walk in the woods with a killer and some guy yelling, "Hankie time!"

Now that's dark. Can't get that out of my head.
                          Lt Miller from Seige Part 1. The pilot of the Jumper McKay used to go to the Weapon Satellite

Comment

Originally posted by Serebii View Post
                            Lt Miller from Seige Part 1. The pilot of the Jumper McKay used to go to the Weapon Satellite
                            That is another one. I am leaning more towards Jeannie appearing again, since it would make the most sense. The more details I can get, the better I can make my fanfic efforts.

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
                              (What the hell did people do for spoilers before he started this thing? )
                              We mostly just made random junk up. Those were the good old days.

Comment

I hope the word "Crossing" doesn't refer to Jeanie switching sides....

*shifty eyes*
                                McKay : (incredibly high pitched) HEEEY! IT'S MISTER MOM! How are the kids??

Zelenka: Do not even SPEAK to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X