Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miller's Crossing Pre Airing Speculation and Discussion (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't think I ever caught an episode of "Traveler", but I think he makes a good villian in this one.
    If your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt. ~Henry J. Kaiser

Comment

Im bored and tired of cringing. 20 min to go and I have been looking at the clock for 10 min. Oye

EDIT: And now I am shaking my head in disbelief.
      EDIT: And now I am ROFLMAO while shaking my head in disbelief.
      Last edited by AGateFan; 30 November 2007, 06:49 PM.
      Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan View Post
        Im bored and tired of cringing. 20 min to go and I have been looking at the clock for 10 min. Oye

EDIT: And now I am shaking my head in disbelief.
        EDIT: And now I am ROFLMAO while shaking my head in disbelief.
        Whats wrong with the episode?

Comment

Originally posted by Teslan View Post
          Don't think I ever caught an episode of "Traveler", but I think he makes a good villian in this one.
          http://www.traveler-fan.com/
          Check out all 8 episodes. Best show in ages.

As for The Miller's Crossing, I'm loving it right now. Its like Tabula Rasa, a different genre feeling and some great acting all around. Its not your average episode, but its got some great character moments and a great story.
          Rush rocks.

Comment

Loved the juxtaposition of Rodney and Todd. Always seems reasonable until the shoe is on the other foot, don't it?

Comment

Sorry, but the last, what? five minutes? completely lost me. I don't care what Shepard calls it, that was extremely morally ambiguous at best, second0degree murder at worst. I feel the writers should have come up with something better than having a "hero" of the show promote the option of suicide for a character. I don't mind dark, but one should not allow characters to get away with assisted suicide. They should of had the guy already dying or something.

Comment

Working...
              X