Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miller's Crossing Pre Airing Speculation and Discussion (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe Jeannie visits an alternate reality
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ata_beckett View Post
      I hope the word "Crossing" doesn't refer to Jeanie switching sides....

*shifty eyes*
      That could be interesting. A brainwashed Jeannie could be interesting, or mabey RepliJeannie!
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
        That could be interesting. A brainwashed Jeannie could be interesting, or mabey RepliJeannie!
        lol! RepliJeannie! I love it.

Though I think the idea of a Jeannie being brainwashed or somehow manipulated into and/or onto a darker side is an interesting idea.

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
        "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
          lol! RepliJeannie! I love it.

Though I think the idea of a Jeannie being brainwashed or somehow manipulated into and/or onto a darker side is an interesting idea.
          Hehehe Thanks. Yeah a darker side of her would be interesting also, I remember loving seeing AT doing darkside Carter so this could be interesting if they do this.

Comment

Hehehe Thanks. Yeah a darker side of her would be interesting also, I remember loving seeing AT doing darkside Carter so this could be interesting if they do this.
            It would be neat to get to see Kate move out a bit, away from just being "Rodney's sister" to get a chance to portray something different. Like a darker side to the character or something. Seems appropriate too since that's the big talk surrounding s4. It's gonna be darker.

I just wonder if they were going to do something like that, how would it come about? The Jeannie we know is now safe back on earth with her family, right? Is she still turning out proofs and things or has she settled back into her life as before? And what might launch her or be the catalyst for her return into the world of Atlantis?

"Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
              It would be neat to get to see Kate move out a bit, away from just being "Rodney's sister" to get a chance to portray something different. Like a darker side to the character or something. Seems appropriate too since that's the big talk surrounding s4. It's gonna be darker.

I just wonder if they were going to do something like that, how would it come about? The Jeannie we know is now safe back on earth with her family, right? Is she still turning out proofs and things or has she settled back into her life as before? And what might launch her or be the catalyst for her return into the world of Atlantis?
              Mabey she comes at the 11th hour to save mckay from a cruical mistake, or she comes to offer her support to her pregnant brother.

Comment

News for the episode:

Anonymous #4 writes: “What can David "awesome" Hewlett fans look forward to in McKay's arc?”

Answer: Martin’s top secret script, Miller’s Crossing, offers a glimpse at a much more sympathetic, vulnerable McKay.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                  News for the episode:
                  A vulnerable Mckay, very interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Mallozzi
                    Self-doubt for one, parenthood for another,
                    And that brilliant young mom may be needing her brother.
                    Given what we know now know about this episode, could both of these lines be referring to Miller's Crossing? If so, that rules out McKay as a parent.

Comment

I reckon Alternate McCay dies, and she "crosses" over to his reality to fill his place in Alternatlantis. I'ma geniuss!

Comment

A vulnerable Mckay, very interesting.
                        Interesting indeed, especially considering the title, perhaps he is being misleading when he says 'McKay'.

Comment

More news on this episode:

Sarah writes: “Are we going to see any of the main cast out of their uniforms in season 4?”

Answer: Yup. Even Teyla and Ronon will don some atypical civvies in Miller’s Crossing.
                          I think the team is going back to Earth.

Comment

^ Can you imagine Ronon trying to "blend in" on Earth? lol
                            sigpic

Comment

Atypical civvies and a vulnerable McKay? Sounds interesting. I'd bet they're earth bound as well. But, if they are going, the "for what" of the situation should be even more interesting. If Jeannie is in the episode than what could happen with/to her that would require the Atlantis team specifically?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_the_Wraith View Post
                                ^ Can you imagine Ronon trying to "blend in" on Earth? lol
                                LOL lets just hope his Earth name isnt "Murray".

Comment

Working...
                                X