Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miller's Crossing Pre Airing Speculation and Discussion (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

perhaps the episode has something to do with the film 'Miller's Crossing' from about 1990.
    sigpic
    If ignorance is bliss why aren't there more happy people?
    I love you like a fat kid loves cake: you were great at the time but you ruined high school for me.

Comment

Martin Gero is writing this, he has a habit of having his episode titles be puns on the name of films

Childhood's End (name of a famous novel)
      McKay and Mrs. Miller (the western by the name of McCabe and Mrs. Miller)
      The Gift
      The Lost Boys
      etc..
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
        LOL lets just hope his Earth name isnt "Murray".
        lol, ah Murray, it's a name that's served Teal'c well. Perhaps Ronon's more of a Marvin?

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
        "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

He doesn't need a nickname - Ronon is a fairly common name where I come from (It's Ireland btw)
          sigpic

Comment

Perhaps he doesn't need one but it's fun to give him one none-the-less.

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
            "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_the_Wraith View Post
              He doesn't need a nickname - Ronon is a fairly common name where I come from (It's Ireland btw)
              That's cool - do you know what it means? *curious*
              - Life after Stargate -
              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
              sigpic

Comment

We spell it Ronan, pronounced almost the same then

Ronan "ro + nan"
                From ron "a seal." Legend tells of a seal who is warned never to stray too close to the land. When the "seal child" is swept ashore by a huge wave, she becomes trapped in a human form, known as a "Selkie" or "seal maiden." Although she lives as the wife of a fisherman and bears him children, known as "ronans" or "little seals," she never quite loses her "sea-longing." Eventually she finds the "seal-skin" which the fisherman has hidden and slips back into the ocean. But she can't forget her husband and children and can even be seen swimming close to the shore, keeping a watchful eye on them.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_the_Wraith View Post
                  We spell it Ronan, pronounced almost the same then

Ronan "ro + nan"
                  From ron "a seal." Legend tells of a seal who is warned never to stray too close to the land. When the "seal child" is swept ashore by a huge wave, she becomes trapped in a human form, known as a "Selkie" or "seal maiden." Although she lives as the wife of a fisherman and bears him children, known as "ronans" or "little seals," she never quite loses her "sea-longing." Eventually she finds the "seal-skin" which the fisherman has hidden and slips back into the ocean. But she can't forget her husband and children and can even be seen swimming close to the shore, keeping a watchful eye on them.
                  That's interesting! Thank you!
                  - Life after Stargate -
                  Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                  Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                  sigpic

Comment

Ronon might finally be able to check out a TV

Comment

Just had an interesting thought about this ep...

'atypical civvies'?

...Maybe this time we met the alternate Jeannie?
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
                        ...Maybe this time we met the alternate Jeannie?
                        That would make more sense than the real Jeannie crossing the bridge into an alternate universe.

Wait, didn't JM say this was the ep where we got vulnerable Rodney? So...

"Self doubt for one; parenthood for another,
                        And this brilliant young mom may be needing her brother"

Could the first line refer to Miller's Crossing and the second refer to M&MM?

It could be an AU where AU!Jeannie & AU!Rodney are a like a super team, and then AU!Jeannie finds out she's preggers and Rodney doubts he can carry on without Jeannie.

Er... yeah.

Comment

mckay sister come back to Atlantis and she get kidnapped by some one don't know who ???

Comment

What are you talking about? Do you know something about the episode we don't?

Comment

Originally posted by Jack'O'Neill View Post
                              mckay sister come back to Atlantis and she get kidnapped by some one don't know who ???
                              she does?

the way i've interreted the spoilers from JM and others, i gathered we'd be seeing Jeannie on Earth, coz some of the info seems to indicate Earth stuff... *hopes is not thinking of another ep, coz that would be pretty embarressing*
                              "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                              "what?"
                              *throat punch*
                              My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                              LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

i got lil bit information from a cast member who i will not say

i was at the studio

a while back and got to see lot of things i won't say what

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X