Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Be All My Sins Remember'd" Pre-Airing Discussion and Speculation (Spoiler)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
    I think maybe Jill was mistaken about her next episode or her comment "confirming" her in Spoils of War was misinterpreted from her IMDb board by me. I know, because I made the initial guess that she was in "Spoils of War" on that board, which I thought she had confirmed with her reply to my post. On the other hand, maybe she was being vague and will be in both episodes. I can only hope because she is going back to Vancouver this week I believe. I would love to see her in as many episodes as possible!!!
    Well since they are parts 1 and 2 mabey she is in both. It make sense wouldnt it?
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I thought it would make sense too, as her being in Be all my sins remember'd, which is part 2 of the mid season 2 parter, would mean she could easily be in 'part 3' aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
        I thought it would make sense too, as her being in Be all my sins remember'd, which is part 2 of the mid season 2 parter, would mean she could easily be in 'part 3' aswell.
        Agreed.

Comment

I just got off the SGA set for Be All My Sins Remember'd. This episode is going to be awesome!

Before anyone asks, all that I am saying is what I just said. No spoilers here! Oh boy, it is going to rock!

Comment

That doesn't help us, you know.

Thanks anyway! I can't wait!!

Comment

best episode title since there but for the grace of god
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Herb View Post
                I just got off the SGA set for Be All My Sins Remember'd. This episode is going to be awesome!

Before anyone asks, all that I am saying is what I just said. No spoilers here! Oh boy, it is going to rock!
                They just had the read through for this ep yesterday according to JM right? I wonder if he means the set is awesome, because I don't think anything has be shot yet, has it???
                Spoiler:
                sigpic

Comment

They just had the read through for this ep yesterday according to JM right? I wonder if he means the set is awesome, because I don't think anything has be shot yet, has it???
                  Day one of 7 was shot today. Did I mention it is going to be an awesome episode?

Comment

Well, let's see, we know Zelenka will be in, we know that (david nykl dropped that tidbit)...

is lorne in it? that won't be too much spoiler. that's just casting...

Comment

Day one of 7 was shot today. Did I mention it is going to be an awesome episode?
                      Well in my eyes, any episode with Jill Wagner(Larrin) in it will be awesome.
                      Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Comment

Well in my eyes, any episode with Jill Wagner(Larrin) in it will be awesome.
                        Agreed. It sure would.

Comment

A tiny hint from JM:

Martin has just finished up his pass on Miller’s Crossing and seen the war council convene for Be All My Sins Remember’d.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                            A tiny hint from JM:
                            War Council? That phase has such exciting connotations and it sounds like it won't just include people from Earth... This season just sounds better and better!!!
                            Last edited by scifi_lemon; 01 June 2007, 09:19 PM. Reason: Making myself sound smarter...which isn't very hard to do :P
                            click it...you know you want to --- you HAVE to click this!

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_lemon View Post
                              War Council? That phase has such exciting connotations and it sounds like it won't just include people from Earth... This season just sounds better and better!!!
                              I concur. When I heard War Council..."Holy Cookies Batman!!" , came to mind. I see why Carter has taken command of the expedition. It seems Earth has now declared war in the Pegasus Galaxy---way to go!!

Do you guys think we have a real life War Council? Is the Security Council probably synonymous with War Council...most likely. Wow, that's pretty intense a War Council---this episode might beat Sateda and Progeny as my fave ep. Hopefully the dialogue holds up the action that will be in the ep.
                              Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Ummm... maybe it's just me but I interpreted Joe's comment about seeing the War Council convene for BAMSR not as a hint as to what happens in the ep, but rather a reference to the behind the scenes process... especially in the context that he mentioned it. I thought he was talking about some kind of writer's meeting to go over the script or even the cast read-through or some such?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X