Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Be All My Sins Remember'd" Pre-Airing Discussion and Speculation (Spoiler)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
    Spoiler:
    7 hive ships is nothing. Even with the suspected number of cruisers that comes along with those hive ships, that's still a significant portion of the Wraith fleet that has chosen to stand aside or go back to culling or whatever it is that they were planning to do. I don't think the Wraith were going to attack Atlantis because those seven hives would be...well, destroyed....very quickly.

Should we really use spoiler tags on a spoiler thread?
    Spoiler:
    you know if those seven hiveship allied with us that, probably did look at the grad picture in the galaxy because we know well off the wriath have no means of defeating them, as for the other wriath they will be eventually wiped out because of the Ausrans and seven hiveships is better than nothing

Comment

Can anyone say............AMBUSH!?

There is no evidence to suggest that the wraith are even aware of the presence of the replicators. This is starting to become just stupid mistake after stupid mistake. But i wanna see the cool battle! *DROOLS*

Best Stargate quote:
      Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
      Green is your friend.

Comment

Wow just when I thought Stargate reached a low they go even lower.

Atlantis has no allies, so why not team up with the Wraith to piss off everyone in the galaxy? Lame yet again.

Comment

Here's something no one's addressed yet...

What about the captive Wraith who convinces the seven hive ships to ally themselves with us? Do you think it's the Wraith from CG, or a completly different one?

I'm not using spoiler tags. Down with the tags!!!
          click it...you know you want to --- you HAVE to click this!

Comment

Gosh teaming up with the wraith again, are we really that desperate! The wraith and the Asurans don’t really have dissimilar goals, they both want earth and to deal with it their own way. (Wraith – food, Asurans, destruction), in the end same results. Although the twist is the Asurans are weapons specifically designed to destroy wraith, and according to the wraith, the Asurans are a threat (obviously). We tried to have an alliance with the wraith but we were messing with two hive ships, BUT seven, like Teyla said “they are wraith…use of techniques such as tone, close shot…etc……..all emphasises that she’s implying “they can’t be trusted”, and how about Michael, his still on the run with his gang (numbers which we can assume are rapidly increasing). I am assuming we still have one ZPM, because if that ZPM is depleted in adrift or Lifeline we are totally screwed, lol the Daedalus and Apollo, ha please two ships against seven hives ( if it comes to that, obviously the hives would win) [10 depletes the cities shield with a ZPM powering it up]….so you get what I mean. I seriously have no idea where the producers are heading with this storyline!! Ah well!

Comment

While I think it probably is the Asurans, is it not possible that the 'common enemy' could be Michael with a vast army of Iratus soldiers? Sorry I don't really know what they're called because they're not really Wraith. He might have got himself a fleet of ships or something. From what I saw the spoiler didn't actually say who the enemy was. Just an idea though.
              sigpic
              If ignorance is bliss why aren't there more happy people?
              I love you like a fat kid loves cake: you were great at the time but you ruined high school for me.

Comment

Erm... don't you complainers think that writers will build up the story up to this 'alliance'? You're assuming they will simply jump to this point. There will be 10, TEN episodes leading to Be All My Sins Remember'd. If you're so negative now, you won't enjoy the show at all, which is bad for everyone, including yourselves. Try to be more open-minded.
                sigpic

Well, not anymore... Good bye Atlantis!

Comment

Spoiler:
                  The Atlantis team has allied themselves with a captured Wraith, a scientist who wants to help them against a common enemy. Under heavy guard, the Wraith helps McKay in his science lab.

some allied Wraith

hope it will go well
                  sigpic

So now that is why I call you names, like Carol, Jane and Sue. Like Moesha, Kim and Lilly and Susanne and Betty-Lou. See, regardless of the names I pick, my feelings are quite clear; you're a pain in every day of every month of every year.

Dr.cox Scrubs

Comment

JM said that the CG Wraith would be in 'The Seer' and could become a recurring character, so maybe it is him?

Episodes sounds great by the way. Regarding the 'don't trust the wraith' posts, the first time this happened it was an ambush where two hives pretended to be enemies to fool Atlantis. Unless the Wraith and Asurans are working together, I don't think they would. They would never share Earth, or even Pegasus willingly.

Plus regarding the Apollo and Daedalus vs 7 hives, remember they have both recieved Asgard upgrades at this point. I personally think that if one bc-304 (albeit upgraded with a ZPM) can take out two Ori motherships (it probably could have taken out more, had it been prepared and not caught of gaurd as they dropped out of hyperspace as soon as they did, that two BC-304s can take on 7 hive ships and atleast do ALOT of damage before they are destroyed.

Not that I think that is the way it will play personally.

Comment

The sppoilers from Stargate Solutions, with a little bit of new info:

Spoiler:
                      Summary: The Atlantis Expedition and the Wraith join forces to execute a daring plan against a common enemy.

McKay and a Wraith work together in a lab on Atlantis with two Marines keeping watch. They’re working together under an extreme time limit and McKay reassures the Wraith that they’ll be done as planned. The Wraith doesn’t believe the estimate is long enough, and McKay claims that he performs better under pressure. They’ve spent enough time together that the Wraith has picked up on McKay’s modus operandi and offers to speed up the process by threatening to feed on him. The Marines don’t take this as a joke, even as McKay tries to reassure them that it is, but he still moves as far from the Wraith as possible to continue his work.

In the meantime, both the Daedalus and the Apollo are in orbit over Atlantis. Carter is with Caldwell on his ship, looking at the upgrades that include a retrofit of an Asgard terminal. They discuss Carter’s command and how different it is from being on an SG team.

Later, the Wraith is with Sheppard, Ronon, and Teyla on a puddle jumper. They’ve gone to the Wraith’s hive ship to negotiate the joining of forces. The Wraith’s fellow Wraith stunned the Expedition members so that they could talk with the Wraith in private. The Wraith wakes up Sheppard and tells him he’s managed to get seven hive ships instead of the twelve they had anticipated to join them. The Wraith explains that not all of the hives agreed to the plan and that some of them don’t have queens to create new soldiers should any of them be lost. Sheppard agrees that seven is better than none and they proceed with their plan.

While his team is out, McKay stays behind in Atlantis, this time working with Zelenka in the lab. They are conducting their experiments on a block of silvery metal [Although silvery metal has been seen on Stargate SG-1 as the appearance of the inert state of Replicator cells, the common enemy in this story is currently not known].

I think the stuff I highlited is new info?

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        7 hive ships is nothing. Even with the suspected number of cruisers that comes along with those hive ships, that's still a significant portion of the Wraith fleet that has chosen to stand aside or go back to culling or whatever it is that they were planning to do. I don't think the Wraith were going to attack Atlantis because those seven hives would be...well, destroyed....very quickly.

Should we really use spoiler tags on a spoiler thread?
                        We don't know the extent of the upgrades to the Deadalus and Apollo unless they have the Asgard weapons 7 hives would beat them very easily...

This episode sounds amazing i think in season 4 we're finally getting a continual arch throughout the season! This seems to be something that's been coming together throughout the season...

Seer spoilers
                        Spoiler:
                        We know the Wraith have atleast some knowledge of the Asurans in this episode and that we have possible Wraith allies

So bearing that in mind it looks like this storyline could come together quite well.
                        Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Originally posted by Buba uognarf View Post
                          This episode sounds amazing i think in season 4 we're finally getting a continual arch throughout the season! This seems to be something that's been coming together throughout the season...
                          Agree, happy that there will be 1 big storyline throughout the season. And also happy that the war arc is coming to fruition.

If this is the last season (!!hope not!!) A war for Pegasus would mean Atlantis would leave on a high.

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
                            Agree, happy that there will be 1 big storyline throughout the season. And also happy that the war arc is coming to fruition.

If this is the last season (!!hope not!!) A war for Pegasus would mean Atlantis would leave on a high.
                            Yeah but the get the most out of a war like this i'd like atleast 2 more season to explore it fully!

It also looks like we're finally seeing depth to the Wraith! Wraith allies, motivations besides culling even maybe a little insight into how they reproduce!

I can't wait for this.
                            Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Neither can I!

It is shaping up to be the best Atlantis season ever.

Gero said it himself, the writers have much more time to create and polish up the scripts, it should be of a much higher quality than previous seasons. At SG-1s expense of course, but that arm of the franchise is moving on to other things now, so it's OK

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
                                Neither can I!

It is shaping up to be the best Atlantis season ever.

Gero said it himself, the writers have much more time to create and polish up the scripts, it should be of a much higher quality than previous seasons. At SG-1s expense of course, but that arm of the franchise is moving on to other things now, so it's OK
                                Well tbh i prefer atlantis especially the Wraith and the setting of the whole series.

And we've still got SG1 movies so it's not a total loss.

I wonder how this ties into the next episode, 'Spoils of War' obviously there's a battle.

Comment

Working...
                                X