Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Be All My Sins Remember'd" Pre-Airing Discussion and Speculation (Spoiler)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
    Well, BamBam could play one. He played Mr. Oakley in Sateda.
    Only in the indoor fight scene...

The fact is, if they've released casting sides for the role of the Wraith, then it means they are holding auditions to cast this role. So it's doubtful it's gonna be played by any of the regular gang and it means it's very unlikely that the Wraith will be a "character" Wraith that we have seen before...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
      I don't think the Wraith referred to in spoilers about this ep is going to be the Common Ground wraith. It looks to me like these spoilers have come from casting sides for the episode.. and the sides seem to consist of scenes featuring the Wraith.. which means the Wraith character is one they are looking to cast a guest actor for (hence the need to produce casting sides). So I think it'll be a Wraith we've not seen before.

If the Wraith was going to be the one from Common Ground, then they wouldn't need to cast the role as Chris Heyerdahl would be playing him again.
      Well they ally themselves with him so I'd bet it is the Common Ground Wraith. It can't be Michael as he isnt trusted anymore. I can't see them allying with another Wraith.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I don't think the Wraith referred to in spoilers about this ep is going to be the Common Ground wraith. It looks to me like these spoilers have come from casting sides for the episode.. and the sides seem to consist of scenes featuring the Wraith.. which means the Wraith character is one they are looking to cast a guest actor for (hence the need to produce casting sides). So I think it'll be a Wraith we've not seen before.

If the Wraith was going to be the one from Common Ground, then they wouldn't need to cast the role as Chris Heyerdahl would be playing him again.
        I'm going for it to be him myself because he's involved a few eps earlier. Which we know he is on Atlantis. He respects Shep, so can't honestly see another Wraith suddenly so willing to help & stick around them, as well as giving back their weapons & so on. That may be a bit too soon to actually realistically believe for a brand new Wraith character, but the CG Wraith already has that rapport with the team built up previously. So would seem a more believeable course of action for him to take because he already has a history with them.

However if it's another Wraith indeed, then he's probably one of the ones taken from
        Spoiler:
        the Hives that are headed towards Atlantis revealed in 'The Seer'. Which probably takes place in 'This Mortal Coil'. Most likely why Daedalus & Apollo are both in the galaxy at the same time, rather than just one. They'll probably battle the Hives. Destroy one or all thanks to their new upgrades. A dart or scout ship will exit just in time & they'll beam it into the hangar bay. This will be the captured Wraith. Whom they'll take back to Atlantis, then in the next ep (this one), he'll be helping them.

Personally, I'd rather it be the CG Wraith myself, but if it's a brand new Wraith. Then I hope they write him in properly & not suddenly have him willing to work with them, help them negotiate treaties. Then wait in a PJ alone with the unconscious team waiting for them to wake up. Then handing Shep back his weapon. At least give him an ep or 2 before this to let people get to know him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
          Well they ally themselves with him so I'd bet it is the Common Ground Wraith. It can't be Michael as he isnt trusted anymore. I can't see them allying with another Wraith.
          I agree. It's gotta be the CG Wraith. Nothing else makes sense.
          click it...you know you want to --- you HAVE to click this!

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_lemon View Post
            I agree. It's gotta be the CG Wraith. Nothing else makes sense.
            Unless they decide to ally with another Wraith but since our track record isnt the greatest this is the only line of thought that makes any sense.

Comment

Only in the indoor fight scene...

The fact is, if they've released casting sides for the role of the Wraith, then it means they are holding auditions to cast this role. So it's doubtful it's gonna be played by any of the regular gang and it means it's very unlikely that the Wraith will be a "character" Wraith that we have seen before...
              Unless CH is not available, and they need another actor to play the CG Wraith. They did this before with Michael. When CT was unavailable, they cast another actor to play Michael. This could be the same type of situation.
              Sig by Camy

Comment

Bril to know that our battlecruisers now have teh asgard tech, or atleast some of it. And we'll be allying with the wraith to fight someone...

Culd be the asurans.. other wraith, michaels wraith or even that new race we havent exactly met yet.

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip View Post
                  Unless CH is not available, and they need another actor to play the CG Wraith. They did this before with Michael. When CT was unavailable, they cast another actor to play Michael. This could be the same type of situation.
                  Very true it could happen that way.

Comment

From what we've seen this far ( from the few piccies that we've been able to see )in "the seer" it is the wraith from "common ground". They didn't even brushed his hair!
                    So , it would seem logical that they ally themselves with him.
                    It would be cool if we saw the meeting between the other 7 hive ships, like in "summit" in sg-1. I can picture all the seven wraith hive queens /leaders, whatever, snarling at each other.
                    sigpic

Comment

Well I'm looking forward to seeing the Daedalus and Apollo on-screen together, I'm also looking forward to seeing the 2 BC-304s joining 7 Hive ships and of course the potential 21 cruisers, and finally I look forward to the potentially glorious battle that will take place
                      Spoiler:

made by krissie678

Comment

Originally posted by Hawke1984 View Post
                        Well I'm looking forward to seeing the Daedalus and Apollo on-screen together, I'm also looking forward to seeing the 2 BC-304s joining 7 Hive ships and of course the potential 21 cruisers, and finally I look forward to the potentially glorious battle that will take place
                        That's a plus too. Seeing the two ships together as well as the CG wraith this sounds very good.

Comment

Larrin is in this episode, so sayeth Joe Mallozzi. Larrin, for those who don't know, is introduced in "Travelers" and will be played by Jill Wagner.

Spent most of the day in editing today (Reunion is coming along swimmingly), taking a break for lunch and the Be All My Sins Remember’d read-through. I read the part of Caldwell and really killed. Alan McCullough read the part of the lovely Larrin and we were all blown away by the palpable chemistry between him and Joe Flanigan. If we’d known he’d do such a spectacular job, we’d have cast HIM for Travelers.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                            Larrin is in this episode, so sayeth Joe Mallozzi. Larrin, for those who don't know, is introduced in "Travelers" and will be played by Jill Wagner.
                            Hmmm, I got some incorrect info that the next episode she was to appear in was the one after this, "Spoils of War." Maybe she is in both because they are parts 2 and 3 of the mid-season two-parter. (That must be a Canadian thing because in 2002, the Canadian rock band Rush released a song that was part 4 to the Fear trilogy on their "Vapor Trail" album!!)
                            I can only hope!!!
                            Spoiler:
                            sigpic

Comment

Yep, Joe Mallozzi said they would be big players this season, so I am hoping that they are in both episodes as well as Travelers, and perhapse one at the end of the season too

Edit: I checked, and it was actually Jill Wagner herself who said her people would be returning in The Spoils of War on her IMDB messageboard. So unless her or Joe are confusing the two episodes, we can assume, for now, that they are in both
                              Last edited by SGFerrit; 29 May 2007, 04:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
                                Yep, Joe Mallozzi said they would be big players this season, so I am hoping that they are in both episodes as well as Travelers, and perhapse one at the end of the season too

Edit: I checked, and it was actually Jill Wagner herself who said her people would be returning in The Spoils of War on her IMDB messageboard. So unless her or Joe are confusing the two episodes, we can assume, for now, that they are in both
                                I think maybe Jill was mistaken about her next episode or her comment "confirming" her in Spoils of War was misinterpreted from her IMDb board by me. I know, because I made the initial guess that she was in "Spoils of War" on that board, which I thought she had confirmed with her reply to my post. On the other hand, maybe she was being vague and will be in both episodes. I can only hope because she is going back to Vancouver this week I believe. I would love to see her in as many episodes as possible!!!
                                Spoiler:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X