Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Be All My Sins Remember'd" Pre-Airing Discussion and Speculation (Spoiler)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sparkygate View Post
    Nice episode, but isnt the title a little too long??
    It's a direct quote from Shakespeare... specifically, a famous soliloquy from Hamlet.
    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
      Finally we get to see some asgard technology in use and also some new tech INVENTED BY EARTH coming along... Shame though i wish thor didnt die... RIP... who know we might see him in a hologram form as carter is coming over to atlantis and i dont think she could stand the fact that some of the really cool asgard tech was left behind on earth instead of keeping her busy but then again ancient tech is pretty cool as well
      It is a bit of a long title but it sounds like a great episode.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Look at the spoilers from Main Page.

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2007/0...remember.shtml
        Spoiler:
        sigpic

Comment

Frick! That's the exact kind of super!spoilers that I can't read.

Looks like I'll have to be careful with this thread from now on...

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
            Look at the spoilers from Main Page.

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2007/0...remember.shtml
            Spoiler:
            7/50ish isn't too great though
            http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Is this right from the GW article?
              Spoiler:
              On board the Daedalus, Colonel Carter is working at the Asgard Heimdall's former work station.
              Do they mean Hermiod?

Comment

Originally posted by monkey_man132 View Post
                Do they mean Hermiod?
                I think they probably do... I've seen that mistake made before...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                  I think they probably do... I've seen that mistake made before...
                  Someones has got do something! They can't mean Hiemdall because he was in Ida trying to save Asgard whole time and was never in Pegasus.

PS: I want my name on the "Thanks for correction", you hear that Gateworld?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by monkey_man132 View Post
                    Do they mean Hermiod?
                    The source material calls it "the former Asgard terminal." No Asgard is mentioned by name.

Comment

This episode looks like it's going to be brilliant from what I've read here at Gateworld! And I'm getting a wish granted:
                      Spoiler:
                      Amanda Tapping and Mitch Pileggi sharing a scene together (hopefully the first of many) for the first time since 1996 when they appeared together in The X-Files episode Avatar! Fantastic!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Finally we get to see some asgard technology in use and also some new tech INVENTED BY EARTH coming along... Shame though i wish thor didnt die... RIP... who know we might see him in a hologram form as carter is coming over to atlantis and i dont think she could stand the fact that some of the really cool asgard tech was left behind on earth instead of keeping her busy but then again ancient tech is pretty cool as well
                        We don't know if it's new tech. The asgard terminal has been retrofitted with some earth technology. Heck, they could be slapping a Blackberry on it for all we know

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                          This episode looks like it's going to be brilliant from what I've read here at Gateworld! And I'm getting a wish granted:
                          Spoiler:
                          Amanda Tapping and Mitch Pileggi sharing a scene together for the first time since 1996 when they appeared together in The X-Files episode Avatar! Fantastic!
                          I did not know that.

Then again, I wasn't too big into X-Files. The alien episodes were fascinating, but the weird ones were just that, a bit too weird for my taste. I watched it on occasion.

Still, I wish them a good luck on their eppy.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                            We don't know if it's new tech. The asgard terminal has been retrofitted with some earth technology. Heck, they could be slapping a Blackberry on it for all we know
                            Blackberry, those are so 2005.

Nah, their slapping this, because it's the new modern breakthrough
                            Spoiler:
                            NOT!!!

Comment

Well at least we know that they

Spoiler:
                              upgraded the dadaelus and the apollo with the asgards new tech, also them allying themselves with 7 wraith hiveships WOW, a bit drastic for the wraith if they ae going against the Asurans, i mean we still have that anti-replicator weapon to wipe them out if we wanted too, but for the wraith to think they are a HUGE threat is like WHOA!

Comment

Well at least we know that they

Spoiler:
                                upgraded the dadaelus and the apollo with the asgards new tech, also them allying themselves with 7 wraith hiveships WOW, a bit drastic for the wraith if they ae going against the Asurans, i mean we still have that anti-replicator weapon to wipe them out if we wanted too, but for the wraith to think they are a HUGE threat is like WHOA!
                                Spoiler:
                                7 hive ships is nothing. Even with the suspected number of cruisers that comes along with those hive ships, that's still a significant portion of the Wraith fleet that has chosen to stand aside or go back to culling or whatever it is that they were planning to do. I don't think the Wraith were going to attack Atlantis because those seven hives would be...well, destroyed....very quickly.

Should we really use spoiler tags on a spoiler thread?

Comment

Working...
                                X