Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Be All My Sins Remember'd" Pre-Airing Discussion and Speculation (Spoiler)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhapse 'Spoils of War' refers to the defeat of the Asuran goup at the battle, and us/the Wraith will go head to head to take something important from the wreckage? A still operational Asuran ship possibly?

I don't know, we'll see

Oh and Jill Wagner (The leader of the 'wild-card' race in 'Travelers') has announced that the race's second episode is 'Spoiles of War' on her IMDB message board.

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
      Perhapse 'Spoils of War' refers to the defeat of the Asuran goup at the battle, and us/the Wraith will go head to head to take something important from the wreckage? A still operational Asuran ship possibly?

I don't know, we'll see

Oh and Jill Wagner (The leader of the 'wild-card' race in 'Travelers') has announced that the race's second episode is 'Spoiles of War' on her IMDB message board.
      I hope we keep this alliance with the Wraith, could be interesting...

If the 'Travelers' are also in the episode they could be attacking the Wraith after the battle, possibly endangering the alliance.
      Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Ooh yes, forced to make a decision, keep a temporary cease fire and relative peace with the Wraith and help them defend against 'the Travelers' or create an alliance with 'the Travleres' and help them battle the Wraith!

Would be great to watch!

Comment

How do we know that it´s not Atlantis and people who will lose? It could be interesting to watch and nice change. Alliance with Wraith can be very fragile nad if Asurans and Wraith went together against people and their two ships...well, no comment to this.

I know that Asurans have that code which force them to fight against Wraith. But they were able to change the code once already so why not in this case?
          They are both "children" of the same "parents" and people are descendants of Ancients. More reason for both those races to hate us. And it would make Asurans interesting and Warith would return to position of real bad guys.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

I wonder why some of the hives are without queens?? May be the queen gives birth to only one female Wraith to 10 000 or more males? And what happened with the queens??? I hope this will be explained in Season 4.
            LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
            Member of the Wraith' Defenders Club
            http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/
            My fan fiction

Comment

Im liking the sound of this hopfully it will be the downfall of the asurans. Long live the wraith

Comment

Originally posted by marty2006 View Post
                Im liking the sound of this hopfully it will be the downfall of the asurans. Long live the wraith
                I want the Asurans to live on for atleast a couple of season so we can see some Wraith vs Asurans and to add a sense of peril to the show.

Though i much prefer the Wraith as a species and an enemy.
                Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Its nice to see that we will finally be getting a 3rd dimension to the Wraith that hasn't been seen since 'Common Ground'.

Hopefully this ep will be the beginning of the end for the Asurans. I don't think the writers really realised when they created them, just how much of a flawed concept they were.

Not only do they possess all the knowledge and technology of the Ancients, but they themselves cannot be touched by normal weapons fire and the ARGs only last a few shots before they adapt.
                  Having them build 'normal' ships was, too me atleast, just a cheap escape from the truth we all know - if the Asurans stayed true to what they were, they would just form themselves into a fleet of ships and come and blow the hell out of Atlantis. They wouldn't bother building normal ships that could be blown up by a nuke.

They gave up on the Wraith as a main enemy far too quickly and hopefully this will be atleast a partial reversion of that. Having a group of Wraith as Yu/Ba`al-type characters and the rest as they have been will make for some interesting conflicts and, hopefully, some good space battles

Comment

Can anyone say............AMBUSH!?

There is no evidence to suggest that the wraith are even aware of the presence of the replicators. This is starting to become just stupid mistake after stupid mistake. But i wanna see the cool battle! *DROOLS*
                    In 'The Seer', it's proven that they are aware of them. So it's gotta be something that takes place at the start of S4 which kicks it all off. So it's not a mistake because it's been referenced earlier on in the season!

Here's something no one's addressed yet...

What about the captive Wraith who convinces the seven hive ships to ally themselves with us? Do you think it's the Wraith from CG, or a completly different one?
                    Look at spoiler pictures from 'The Seer' & you'll see it is him that they have in Atlantis!

Gosh teaming up with the wraith again, are we really that desperate! The wraith and the Asurans don’t really have dissimilar goals, they both want earth and to deal with it their own way. (Wraith – food, Asurans, destruction), in the end same results.
                    The big difference is that Wraith can't get to a new galaxy, while Asurans can. Therefore theya re the bigger threat. If they are allowed to go free, then they could potentially destroy not only humans in Pegasus, but also in Pegasus & the MW. The humans don't have the ability to take on Asurans in battles because they only have 2 ships at their disposal. Whereas Wraith have many more & also are used to battling Lantean technologies. An alliance is the only possible outcome against a bigger threat. Asurans don't need anyone, they have the capabilities to wipe out both on their own. It's in the humans & Wraith's best interests to wipe out the Asurans. The other reason that the Wraith have is that if they get their hands on Lantean hyperdrives, then they'll be able to get to the new feeding ground anyhow. So they can't lose either way because if they do nothing, Asurans will wipe them out as a species.

Of course the alliance will never be permanent, Wraith will backstab them at the first glimpse of them getting new hyperdrives & head to the MW. Humans can't obviously allow that to happen, but as of right now the Reps are the biggest threat. Once they are taken care of, the Atlantis expedition can use the captured Asuran tech (ships, weapons, power sources etc), then turn their attentions to the Wraith.

Originally posted by sparkygate View Post
                    Well at least we know that they

Spoiler:
                    upgraded the dadaelus and the apollo with the asgards new tech, also them allying themselves with 7 wraith hiveships WOW, a bit drastic for the wraith if they ae going against the Asurans, i mean we still have that anti-replicator weapon to wipe them out if we wanted too, but for the wraith to think they are a HUGE threat is like WHOA!
                    Not really, in 'The Siege II' they sent 3, then another 12 towards capturing Atlantis. However 7 Hives + a potential 21 Cruisers, many thousands of Wraith who have experience in battling Lantean technologies are better on your side than not. Even if they can't be trusted one little bit. Worst comes to the worst, you get them into a firefight, if things go bad, you run & leave them. If they win such a battle, then Asurans are dealt a major blow. This will make Asurans even more out to wipe the Wraith out as a species. If they fail, then Asurans have eliminated all those Wraith & their ships.

At the end up though, we know Wraith are only out for themselves. So as long as team remember that & don't totally trust them, then they can't lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith_Boy View Post
                      In 'The Seer', it's proven that they are aware of them. So it's gotta be something that takes place at the start of S4 which kicks it all off. So it's not a mistake because it's been referenced earlier on in the season!

Look at spoiler pictures from 'The Seer' & you'll see it is him that they have in Atlantis!

The big difference is that Wraith can't get to a new galaxy, while Asurans can. Therefore theya re the bigger threat. If they are allowed to go free, then they could potentially destroy not only humans in Pegasus, but also in Pegasus & the MW. The humans don't have the ability to take on Asurans in battles because they only have 2 ships at their disposal. Whereas Wraith have many more & also are used to battling Lantean technologies. An alliance is the only possible outcome against a bigger threat. Asurans don't need anyone, they have the capabilities to wipe out both on their own. It's in the humans & Wraith's best interests to wipe out the Asurans. The other reason that the Wraith have is that if they get their hands on Lantean hyperdrives, then they'll be able to get to the new feeding ground anyhow. So they can't lose either way because if they do nothing, Asurans will wipe them out as a species.

Of course the alliance will never be permanent, Wraith will backstab them at the first glimpse of them getting new hyperdrives & head to the MW. Humans can't obviously allow that to happen, but as of right now the Reps are the biggest threat. Once they are taken care of, the Atlantis expedition can use the captured Asuran tech (ships, weapons, power sources etc), then turn their attentions to the Wraith.

Not really, in 'The Siege II' they sent 3, then another 12 towards capturing Atlantis. However 7 Hives + a potential 21 Cruisers, many thousands of Wraith who have experience in battling Lantean technologies are better on your side than not. Even if they can't be trusted one little bit. Worst comes to the worst, you get them into a firefight, if things go bad, you run & leave them. If they win such a battle, then Asurans are dealt a major blow. This will make Asurans even more out to wipe the Wraith out as a species. If they fail, then Asurans have eliminated all those Wraith & their ships.

At the end up though, we know Wraith are only out for themselves. So as long as team remember that & don't totally trust them, then they can't lose.

where are these pictures of 'the seer'?

Comment

Originally posted by Buba uognarf View Post
                        where are these pictures of 'the seer'?
                        Joe Mallozzi's blog every once in a while has photos from them shooting scenes of either Stargate Atlantis or the SG-1 films. The link from memory is http://www.josephmallozzi.blogspot.com I should probably be embarrassed that I can remember that but hey!
                        sigpic
                        If ignorance is bliss why aren't there more happy people?
                        I love you like a fat kid loves cake: you were great at the time but you ruined high school for me.

Comment

A good place to watch for pics is The Stargate Atlantis Spoiler Community.

They take the ones from Mallozzi's blog, and others from other places.

Page for The Seer

Comment

Originally posted by ashman2 View Post
                            Joe Mallozzi's blog every once in a while has photos from them shooting scenes of either Stargate Atlantis or the SG-1 films. The link from memory is http://www.josephmallozzi.blogspot.com I should probably be embarrassed that I can remember that but hey!
                            thanks i know about the site i was hoping for something direct lol

Comment

Originally posted by talyn2k1 View Post
                              Its nice to see that we will finally be getting a 3rd dimension to the Wraith that hasn't been seen since 'Common Ground'.
                              I don't think the Wraith referred to in spoilers about this ep is going to be the Common Ground wraith. It looks to me like these spoilers have come from casting sides for the episode.. and the sides seem to consist of scenes featuring the Wraith.. which means the Wraith character is one they are looking to cast a guest actor for (hence the need to produce casting sides). So I think it'll be a Wraith we've not seen before.

If the Wraith was going to be the one from Common Ground, then they wouldn't need to cast the role as Chris Heyerdahl would be playing him again.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                                I don't think the Wraith referred to in spoilers about this ep is going to be the Common Ground wraith. It looks to me like these spoilers have come from casting sides for the episode.. and the sides seem to consist of scenes featuring the Wraith.. which means the Wraith character is one they are looking to cast a guest actor for (hence the need to produce casting sides). So I think it'll be a Wraith we've not seen before.

If the Wraith was going to be the one from Common Ground, then they wouldn't need to cast the role as Chris Heyerdahl would be playing him again.
                                Well, BamBam could play one. He played Mr. Oakley in Sateda.
                                http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Working...
                                X