This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
    I like both Characters and tbh I wasn't sure if I'd truly like Keller. I thought i would from First Strike but we didn't see much of her but she has been awsome so far. I love her and I would love Carson to come back but if he does I hope they can find a ballance between the two so they can keep both characters.
    The fact is that if Carson comes back full-time Keller will lose more than 50% of her episodes. If Carson comes back on a more limited basis the damage will be less intense. Personally I would prefer the latter.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake View Post
      The fact is that if Carson comes back full-time Keller will lose more than 50% of her episodes. If Carson comes back on a more limited basis the damage will be less intense. Personally I would prefer the latter.
      By the latter you mean having Carson come back on a limited basis right? If so I wholeheartedly agree.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

By the latter you mean having Carson come back on a limited basis right? If so I wholeheartedly agree.
        Ya, that's exactly what I mean.

I think it would be cool if he came back as an ascended being who showed up every once and a while.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake View Post
          Ya, that's exactly what I mean.

I think it would be cool if he came back as an ascended being who showed up every once and a while.
          He can be the new Oma!
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

He can be the new Oma!
            Ya something like that, I am way into those deep sayings about candlelight and stuff. Maybe carso ould say a bunch of stuff like that, but with his accent.
            sigpic

Comment

We all know that the new OMA in SGA is Sheppard. I saw again a couple of SG1 episodes with OMA and Daniel and Sheppard says exactly the same things in Tao of Rodney....

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
                I say Carson, he has at least 50 pounds on her .
                Oh I dunno.. the girl's a pretty good shot and when she steps up she's quite willing to put a bullet in a guy.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
                  Carson wins in every way

I don't want Keller in Atlantis at the expense of Beckett, and I'd far rather have RepliKeller or Kaylee than her!
                  I agree. Carson wins hands down. Not just because he's heavier than the Keller twig....Carson is smarter. He runs circles around Keller. Keller a doctor? Yeah right....

Comment

I like Keller, but I'd take Carson any day of the week.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
                      I agree.?* Carson wins hands down.?* Not just because he's heavier than the Keller twig....Carson is smarter.?* He runs circles around Keller.?* Keller a doctor??* Yeah right....
                      What episode said that Carson was smarter than Keller
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        What episode said that Carson was smarter than Keller
                        None that I know of. What I meant by that is that he comes across smarter and more intelligent. He acts like a doctor; he has finesse. Keller IMO doesn't act like a doctor, nor does she come across as a doctor, let alone someone who graduated from Med school and knows her stuff.

Comment

Clarify, How does she not act like a doctor?
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            Clarify, How does she not act like a doctor?
                            Well, IMO she shows no real emotion and she talks mono toned. She talks like a plastic doll where you pull the cord and hear her talk. There's nothing there, no emotion. Carson, well he had emotion and compassion. But hey, that's just my opinion. I'm glad there are others that like her.

I agree with Landers who said Keller is better at being a replicator than a doctor. The replicator character suited her.

Originally posted by Landers View Post
                            Keller was better as a robot/replicator in TMC than she ever was as a doctor on Atlantis. Even then, I think it would have been spookier to have our lovable Carson be the sneaky, baddie replicator. Would have been cool to see.

I just don't feel Keller as anything close to a competent doctor. Med student yes, head of a high-tech medical facilty? No way.
                            Last edited by kali1; 11 December 2007, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
                              Well, IMO she shows no real emotion and she talks mono toned. She talks like a plastic doll where you pull the cord and hear her talk. There's nothing there, no emotion. Carson, well he had emotion and compassion. But hey, that's just my opinion. I'm glad there are others that like her.
                              Um, none of that really has any bearing on a person being a doctor.
                              I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Avenger View Post
                                Um, none of that really has any bearing on a person being a doctor.
                                And I see emotion in Keller.Its not the same kind of emotion that Beckett but its still emotion
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X