X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    Then what the heck is it then?

Spoiler:
    This is the Jabberjaw appreciation thread!

Now you're talking Brian

Comment

so is it for sure sure that Carson is back for S5??
      BRING BACK THE REAL ATLANTIS

Comment

Originally posted by Chezlee View Post
        no but it's very likely. there have been several hints
        Spoiler:
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

oh cuz i thought someone said a page or so back that he was back...*sigh* got my hopes up again
          BRING BACK THE REAL ATLANTIS

Comment

oh cuz i thought someone said a page or so back that he was back...*sigh* got my hopes up again
            it's VERY VERY VERY likely! we're still waiting for a press release from SCI FI concerning the s5 cast
            sigpic

Comment

Why do we think Carson is coming back for S5 for sure?

Joe M's Blog hinted several times and also teased the fans. Including the picture above and also another picture of Alex Levine holding up SCB campaign letters. He also hinted in his blog many times about Carson. Paul M had met with Executive Producer Joseph Malozzi during the time all these hints and teasers were going back and forth.

Also, Paul McGillion said at the recent convention that his character will return in "The Kindred" and he will not be killed off again.(Boy would the fans be ticked off) He also hinted about Season 5 with a big smile and said he cannot say anything. (Sadly Weir fans were hoping Torri Higginson would of replied in this fashion as well). There is still hope for that, anyway.

The decision to kill off Carson was likely one of the worst decisions in the SG franchise imo. I am sure I am not alone with that idea, Pro and Anti season 4 folks alike. The producers are changing this and even if people argue the SCB had nothing to do with it, it still has shown how much support this character has. There will hopefully be a very creative story for his return, and it will lead into a role for next season. Bringing back Carson Beckett is a wise Business and Creative decision, imo.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                Why do we think Carson is coming back for S5 for sure?

Joe M's Blog hinted several times and also teased the fans. Including the picture above and also another picture of Alex Levine holding up SCB campaign letters.

Spoiler:
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post

Spoiler:
                  niiiice... I reallly hope he's back. With losta episodes. and stuff. not just guest starring on 2 or 3 epis..
                  sigpic
                  Always on the hunt for whump...

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                    This aint the PRO Keller thread either.
                    My posts are...yes folks, Pro Keller stuff does exist here..
                    Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

Carson beats keller hands down! No Dr. can ever compare to Dr. Beckett!!!! (not even Mckoy!)

Comment

Carson, definitely. Keller would spend the time being as nervous as Sarah Palin on election night. What would make season 5 more enjoyable is to see Carson back at Atlantis and Keller becoming a replicator.
                        http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/..._DanielSig.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by flameling View Post
                          What would make season 5 more enjoyable is to see Carson back at Atlantis and Keller becoming a replicator.
                          We share the same sentiment. I would rather have Keller become a replicator instead of Elizabeth and get both her and Carson back. TPTB had their chance, and because they didn't take advantage of it I got fed up and stopped watching for the most part.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                            We share the same sentiment. I would rather have Keller become a replicator instead of Elizabeth and get both her and Carson back. TPTB had their chance, and because they didn't take advantage of it I got fed up and stopped watching for the most part.
                            I know. I still hope they do something about the Keller nuisance. I feel the same with Weir. They need her back. I also think that also Carson wouldn't hit Keller, that Keller would be scared of actually having to fight something instead of sitting back and watching John take care of the rest of the work.
                            http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/..._DanielSig.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by flameling View Post
                              I know. I still hope they do something about the Keller nuisance. I feel the same with Weir. They need her back.
                              Yup. The cast from seasons two and three had just begun to 'gel' as I believe they call it and then they go and tear it up again. Throwing away such good chemistry and dynamic = production crime.

I might have been more okay if the lost characters were mentioned in subsequent episodes or created a permanant change in the others. But alas, they were forgotten, just like that. (And quality seemed to go out with it.)

Comment

LOL Carson is wayyyyyy better than Keller and Wier's character should have been brought on more, instead of Weasly old Woolsy. LOL you should take a look of some of the Anti Keller thread they have some WICKED quotes in there lol!!!
                                A Proud Supporter of "Fan-Slash-Fiction" Since 1998

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X