This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
    actually, third round keller kneecaps him and puts him down.
    Keller would have phoned daddy long before then to ask him to take her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
      actually, third round keller kneecaps him and puts him down.
      I've seen Keller very brave with the Koala people . She'll probably whine so much that Carson will KO himself

Comment

Can't be worse than Carson whinnig of S1
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
          She'll probably whine so much that Carson will KO himself
          Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          Can't be worse than Carson whinnig of S1
          oooh now it gets interesting
          sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

I'm sorry, but are Carson supporters here REALLY trying to insult Keller by calling her whiny? I think you guys may want to have another look at Carson before you pull her up for whining.

In Missing, Keller went further than Carson ever would have to help Teyla. I cannot see Carson doing what she did.

I do really like both, however I find the whiny argument hypocritical. I can't choose yet.

In a FIGHT sense... Carson. But I don't think he would hit her.

Comment

Keller and Carson are both great. Can we have both? Maaaaaaaybe!
              sigpic

Comment

It is unfair to complain about Keller then turn around and defend Carson when neither character really out shines the other. Keller's had less than a season to Carson's almost 3 so right off, the odds are in Carson's favor.

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
                  I'm sorry, but are Carson supporters here REALLY trying to insult Keller by calling her whiny? I think you guys may want to have another look at Carson before you pull her up for whining.

Seeing your post you are one of those people who thinks she is so good looking and that is enough...She can't even act. Carson was whining too but he did with style and professionally.

Comment

Beckett wasn't much better with his fake terrible Scottish accent
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

I think it was meant to look at how much Carson whined or complained as well. He wasn't exactly stoic about the discomforts.

Comment

I like Keller but no one can beat Beckett for me, he was the easiest character on Atlantis to relate to imo.

Comment

I have no problem with the fact that Keller is whiny, 'cause you're right, Beckett's had his moments, too, and I believe that some amount of whiny-ness can give someone character. But I think if the contest were 'Most Charming Smile', Carson melts my heart every time when he smiles because it always seems so genuine, but Keller... nothing except discomfort, personally, and I tend to think it may very well reflect how Staite plays her character to a large extent. If you think the two can't be compared because of their sex, I think Teyla's smile is better and more genuine than Keller's, too. Maybe that's why...
                          Spoiler:
                          ...why she was given the role of the leader replicator in TMC.
                          Either way, while I would agree Keller's character has her interesting aspects, I really don't think she compares to Carson as far as being a doctor goes. KO, second round.

Comment

I'd have to say keller
                            sigpic
                            sig by AnnaBee

Comment

(Would Carson's grandmum want him hitting a girl? )

Both Carson and Keller had their whining moments, but Carson projected a warmth that I haven't seen from Keller so far.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                                (Would Carson's grandmum want him hitting a girl? )

Both Carson and Keller had their whining moments, but Carson projected a warmth that I haven't seen from Keller so far.
                                keller had lollipops. hell better than anything beckett had

Comment

Working...
                                X