Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I said lizard..not devil! The Lizard is a bit more edgy. The whole demon baby is so cliched!!
    Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Awwww come on it would be good for a couple of laughs and I for sure would laugh my silly and hey the lizard thing is also an old hat since the Voyager episode in which Janeway and Paris devolve to lizards and have babies together (which was probably the worst episode of Voyager ever)
      He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
      He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
      And he's wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by huntress View Post
        Awwww come on it would be good for a couple of laughs and I for sure would laugh my silly and hey the lizard thing is also an old hat since the Voyager episode in which Janeway and Paris devolve to lizards and have babies together (which was probably the worst episode of Voyager ever)
        Threshold has been admitted as a mistake by all the people involved. Even worse, completely out of character. I highly doubt Janeway would leave a whole bunch of human babies (devolved into lizards) back on a planet without a means of survival.
        http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Artemisn View Post
          Hey V!!!! I hope you're right and Dop John is the father.
          Same here with ya!! I too hope its doppelganger Sheppard!!
          sigpic

JOHN SHEPPARD.
          Thanks scifan for this bootyful siggie!!!

Comment

so do i hope its doppleganger shep as it will really make an interesting story line for both characters
            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Based on an interview with RL and comments from JM's blog, I think it will be a real, live person. Perhaps someone we haven't met yet? *goes over to betting pool to adjust bet*
              sigpic
              Sig by Luciana
              My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
                Based on an interview with RL and comments from JM's blog, I think it will be a real, live person. Perhaps someone we haven't met yet? *goes over to betting pool to adjust bet*
                Besides her interview being way cool, and I think Canadian's are just too nice. Maybe it's because I'm a New Yorker we're used to actors bad mouthing their peeps. Meh...too nice, their so nice up there; maybe it's the cold weather, brings out the kumbaya love.

Based on her interview I had the feeling that Michael was the daddy. Not anyone else. I didn't get human. I really thought Michael is the daddy. I think it's gonna come out that Ronon is Teyla's brother.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
                  Besides her interview being way cool, and I think Canadian's are just too nice. Maybe it's because I'm a New Yorker we're used to actors bad mouthing their peeps. Meh...too nice, their so nice up there; maybe it's the cold weather, brings out the kumbaya love.

Based on her interview I had the feeling that Michael was the daddy. Not anyone else. I didn't get human. I really thought Michael is the daddy. I think it's gonna come out that Ronon is Teyla's brother.
                  Mwhahahaha. That's disturbing on many levels.

If we are going to receive hints in early S4 and Michael doesn't show up until the back half.... I think she and the crush get together and make a baby the old-fashioned way.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Luciana

Comment

What if the Asurans have something to do with it, they might have a meeting with them in season 4 and it goes wrong and they inplant Teyla with someone/something they can keep tabs on Atlantis but is basically human. Kinda like how the Ori sent Adria.

Or some weird way she got attacked by someone (possibly the replicators) inplanted with some Carson DNA and some nanites that can grow the baby and when she has the baby it will grow into a new Carson in a couple of days.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                      so do i hope its doppleganger shep as it will really make an interesting story line for both characters
                      Same here. You and I are really thinking here. A wraith baby is just TOO obvious!!
                      sigpic

JOHN SHEPPARD.
                      Thanks scifan for this bootyful siggie!!!

Comment

Mwhahahaha. That's disturbing on many levels.

If we are going to receive hints in early S4 and Michael doesn't show up until the back half.... I think she and the crush get together and make a baby the old-fashioned way.
                        Do you think Teyla would take that kind of risk in the wake of wraiths around? She's on Atlantis to fight the wraith. If she wanted to get pregnant, she'd have gone back to her people and started littering the world with her parasites (or spawns, sprogs (I always think of ficus gestation--weird huh?! ), whatever) early on.

If it's not Michael it's another wraith Entity then, we don't know how many wraith they meet up with in the first few eps...something could have happened then. In any event, I'm sensing it's the wraith stuff...or my lizard.

Originally posted by happyatlantis View Post
                        Same here. You and I are really thinking here. A wraith baby is just TOO obvious!!
                        It is, but it does fit the mold of complicated. So it's workable.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
                          Do you think Teyla would take that kind of risk in the wake of wraiths around? She's on Atlantis to fight the wraith. If she wanted to get pregnant, she'd have gone back to her people and started littering the world with her parasites (or spawns, sprogs (I always think of ficus gestation--weird huh?! ), whatever) early on.

If it's not Michael it's another wraith Entity then, we don't know how many wraith they meet up with in the first few eps...something could have happened then. In any event, I'm sensing it's the wraith stuff...or my lizard.

It is, but it does fit the mold of complicated. So it's workable.
                          Actually, I do. Teyla is human. I think she probably feels very isolated being away from her people and everything familiar. I'm not saying it isn't one of her people. It very well could be. But based on the conversation in Sunday she was interested in someone that wasn't Athosian. I'm not saying that she intentionally got pregnant either. I think Teyla and someone yet to be revealed began a relationship that resulted in a baby.

TBH, I'll be disappointed if it turns out to be Michael or a Wraith or a Furling or whatever. Although a lizard has possibilities....
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Luciana

Comment

^^ I see what you mean. But I get the feeling that romantic/physical interest even if there would be put on hold since the Earthlings have shown to Teyla there is a chance of wiping out the wraith. Since they have been on ships, and come out, and taken them on and taken them out. I always feel that anything romantic and such would have to be held back until the wraith were down to a few people and with the further development of the retro-virus gene in the works their closer and closer to that end.

Actually taking that thought into consideration, then yeah, maybe she would take a chance, altough the parasitic ingestion may have been an accident, thinking on it...it possibly could happen.

Comment

The soft reset of the beginning of S4 could also play a factor. Perhaps she will feel safer. Perhaps she gets drunk and doesn't know what she's doing. Maybe she goes postal after her people go missing and throws caution to the wind. Although parasitic ingestion is a lovely thought.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Luciana

Comment

The soft reset of the beginning of S4 could also play a factor. Perhaps she will feel safer. Perhaps she gets drunk and doesn't know what she's doing. Maybe she goes postal after her people go missing and throws caution to the wind. Although parasitic ingestion is a lovely thought.
                                You know I completely forgot about the comment of a soft reset. Too true. As for the getting drunk, I can't see her getting drunk. Every time I saw Rising and heard her say Stout Tea, I kept thinking some strong-arse moonshine or Vodka---and I mean the unfiltered nice barcardi kind. Just straight hardcore Vodka. If she's been drinking that every nigh as part of her people's rituals, she can't get drunk my man. She's immune, Rufs, totally immune. Remember that scene in The Underground and when Ford even lost his guts cause of the drink. Teyla was drinking away and laughing up a storm.

Maybe the whole postal thing, I got this awful feeling in my gut when I saw those cavemen get the final blow in that they do something to her in Missing. Hopefuly it's my parastic ingestion. I wonder how colicy lizard parasites get? Where do you put the diaper, at it's mouth?

Comment

Working...
                                X