This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
    Teyla doesn't have a Chakram of Darkness which was given to her by Aries, though. She can't turn somersaults in slow motion either.

Atlantis would have to be given an 'adults only' rating if the show went in that direction.

Teyla doesn't need the Chakram of darkness...she can walk in the mind of wraiths. At that point, she's god-like already.

As for the last part, obviously you didn't see the Oprah show I was talking about, so the whole breast-milk thing went over the head. It has nothing to do with adult television or bare-boobs.
    Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
      Teyla doesn't need the Chakram of darkness...she can walk in the mind of wraiths. At that point, she's god-like already.
      Only if Wraiths count as gods. Wraiths walk in each others' minds all the time. Teyla only does it because she's got some Wraith DNA in her makeup.

Xena helped Boadicea defeat the Roman invasion led by Julius Caesar. This was truly amazing seeing as Julius Caesar was long dead by Boadicea's time. Teyla remains in second place unless she can save the Athosians from a culling led by Bob, Steve or the Commander from The Defiant One. (Alternate timeline versions of these deceased Wraith don't count here.)

Originally posted by vabarella
      As for the last part, obviously you didn't see the Oprah show I was talking about, so the whole breast-milk thing went over the head. It has nothing to do with adult television or bare-boobs.
      Sorry about that. I don't watch the Oprah show so the reference did go over my head. Can you give me information to do a search with so I can look it up? I'm curious now.
      sigpic

Comment

i think the father is ronan with those sessions with meditation , they must of been doing it or some strange twisted thing with her meeting the wraith queen made her pregnaut
        sigpic

Comment

Don't you think the Doppelganger John would still leave John feeling responsible and trying to be a parent?

Although, I appreciated the information from earlier!
          sigpic

Comment

Only if Wraiths count as gods. Wraiths walk in each others' minds all the time. Teyla only does it because she's got some Wraith DNA in her makeup.

Xena helped Boadicea defeat the Roman invasion led by Julius Caesar. This was truly amazing seeing as Julius Caesar was long dead by Boadicea's time. Teyla remains in second place unless she can save the Athosians from a culling led by Bob, Steve or the Commander from The Defiant One. (Alternate timeline versions of these deceased Wraith don't count here.)
            Xena was able to do it because of massive training she's gotten over the years, and amazingly cool weapons and a wicked horse. Other than that she'd be another woman in a wicked leather throwing punch. But Teyla's still cooler. That's my point, there reached a point where one who watched Xena couldn't connect with her. I actually wanted the gods to kill the girl. So far I don't want to see Teyla wraithed. Until that point, she's cooler. And remember Submersion, she kicked a wraith queens butt and gave her false information. I'm starting to think Teyla's been training on the side.

Sorry about that. I don't watch the Oprah show so the reference did go over my head. Can you give me information to do a search with so I can look it up? I'm curious now.
            Spoiler:
            I have to find it, it was an old ep, on mothers coming on Oprah and talking about breast feeding, this woman did the funniest thing ever. She was talking about breast feeding and she started saying it squirts everywhere and she was rolling her eyes and said something about it hitting walls and ceillings....hahaha. The entire audience was freaking. I saw it during a highlight ep that Oprah regularly has. It was hilarious, I'll see if I can find the episode, it was a few years back.
            <---just being careful, it's funny in a disgusting way. I was just picturing Teyla doing that. I think someone else went as far as having the milk hitting someone in the eye. Hahahah...Oh, okay me stop laughing.

Originally posted by belanna30 View Post
            Don't you think the Doppelganger John would still leave John feeling responsible and trying to be a parent?

Although, I appreciated the information from earlier!
            Let's say that Doppel crap is true. I'm still sticking to the entity. I don't think it's Ronon, I'm hoping for a Lizard baby who likes liver. But that's just my taste. Anyway let's say that it's the Doppel thing. He would of course feel responsibility and let's say in TMC kid dies, let's just say that would test her relationship with everyone on the team especialy John. Which is what JM had said in his blog about Teyla, besides all the other snippets. There's a chance of darkness, her relationship with the team will be up for question, and she'll be tested internally with the loss of her people and whatever else. In any event, there's some serious stuff to look at and why there's a strong chance if this Doppel thing is true, it could be John. But tha's again speculation, even though I think that whatever makes Teyla pregnant does it in S4, Michael hasa strong possblity more so any one else does or some other Wraith entity. If the kid is real, AU version of any of the characters can come back and cause serious implications. Because even though the person is not the "real" team member, they are the AU version, and the "real" team member would feel some responsibilty and it would be complicated and it would add the element previously mentioned of problematic relationship between her and the other characters on the show.

Comment

I too think it will be doppelganger Shep. Its not exactly John, its the evil version, but it'll still its kinda his responsiblity. It'll have like, his DNA or something.

sigpic

JOHN SHEPPARD.
              Thanks scifan for this bootyful siggie!!!

Comment

^ i dont think so. remember in a S3 ep whe said she liked someone.

one more thing, IT CANT BE DOPPELGANGER SHEP! because it is an alien entity that that invades the teams DREAMS! Some how i dont think you can get knocked up by an alien entity by dreaming about them.

From JM's blog:
                The entity appears in the dreams of each member of Sheppard's team -- but as a familiar face. The fun part of the episode is, because it's Sheppard that initially engages and touches the crystal, and thus unleashes the entity on everyone, the physical form it takes in the nightmares is Sheppard. And so everyone is having these nightmares that are being pulled out of them by the entity, but Sheppard is appearing in those dreams as the sort of negative enciting force."
                And plus JM indirectly said that the father would be not be part of the main team.

(This one was the biggest longshot to come to fruition but we were considering making McKay a daddy. However, circumstances led us to change this particular storyline as we didn’t want to have two characters facing parenthood in the same season).

Comment

Originally posted by Kidwizz View Post

one more thing, IT CANT BE DOPPELGANGER SHEP! because it is an alien entity that that invades the teams DREAMS! Some how i dont think you can get knocked up by an alien entity by dreaming about them.

From JM's blog:

And plus JM indirectly said that the father would be not be part of the main team.
                  It's a human entity!! A very evil one, so who knows if he could knock someone up in their dreams. I'm still sticking with it. AND somehow it won't be DIRECTLY one of the main team, Sheppard will only feel he's got responsability for it or somethin' like that.
                  AND also, JM said its due to something in S4 and not S3!!
                  Last edited by happyatlantis; 29 May 2007, 04:37 AM.
                  sigpic

JOHN SHEPPARD.
                  Thanks scifan for this bootyful siggie!!!

Comment

From JM's blog:

I don't get what her liking someone in S3 has to do with this. If she liked a human person, her pregnancy, wouldnt' cause any complications. And as for the entity,not to be one of the people complaining about SGA and Star Trek, actually I won't even go hat far as to say their the similar eps. But STNG did have one of their characters impregnated by an entity not through her dreams per say, but by injecting itself within it's body. That means you have no idea what any entity can do----hence entity.

Not to mention the doppelganger was passed like a virus through touch in order to infect the others. Majority of the people spoken about were guys, Teyla being part of the team is the only female. That says quite a bit.

I know perfectly what JM said. But obviously you haven't read my post on the comment. We're not only speaking hypothetically but we explained a scenario where JOhn knows nothing about and really he has no clue what's going on. Technically if let's say Doppelganger gets Tey pregnant, that's not Jon's kid. It has nothing to do with John besides the fact it's in JOhn's form and may have samples of DNA. But there is no other connection. JOhn in effect wouldn't be daddy dearest. But because Doppelganger took form and it was HIS fault for touching Ancient that this happened, well then of course he's going to feel obligated.

But the obligation happens if he knows. This goes for anyone who's the dad. If her pregnancy is complicated we have no idea whether she tells anyone. For example, we know that the Seer knows she's pregnant, but so far no one else does (through our own assumptions). If she loses the parasite in TMC--since in some instances miscarrying is tragic, then that would put her feelings with the team on the line mainly because they didn't know and she didn't trust them enough to tell them. So in other words, John wouldn't have gotten pregnant, no one ever said he did.

Shoot, and in all this talking we have no idea if any AU characters decide to drop in in the first ten eps. How exciting will that be, we have no clue what they could do on the show. But it would bring up the same complication and would TECHNICALLY not be any of the main 3, just their other person form.

Originally posted by happyatlantis View Post
                    AND also, JM said its due to something in S4 and not S3!!
                    He did? Did you find where he said that? You know, I'm sure he did, but I haven't been bothering to look on his thread for a long time and I think he said it in April or late March or something.

It doesn't matter anyway, cause things change. One minute they got the daddy set in stone and then the daddy could come out to be one of the writers for all we know. Based on what I remember, the whole thing is S4 related.

Comment

Some how i dont think you can get knocked up by an alien entity by dreaming about them.
                      Happened to my cousin once. :|
                      Make it spin!

Comment

From JM's blog:

One word: Incubus
                        http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Spoiler:
                          I have to find it, it was an old ep, on mothers coming on Oprah and talking about breast feeding, this woman did the funniest thing ever. She was talking about breast feeding and she started saying it squirts everywhere and she was rolling her eyes and said something about it hitting walls and ceillings....hahaha. The entire audience was freaking. I saw it during a highlight ep that Oprah regularly has. It was hilarious, I'll see if I can find the episode, it was a few years back.
                          <---just being careful, it's funny in a disgusting way. I was just picturing Teyla doing that. I think someone else went as far as having the milk hitting someone in the eye. Hahahah...Oh, okay me stop laughing.
                          Oh, the joys of motherhood. I can just picture the rest of the team's expressions if that happened in their vicinity.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey V!!!! I hope you're right and Dop John is the father.

Xena was able to do it because of massive training she's gotten over the years, and amazingly cool weapons and a wicked horse. Other than that she'd be another woman in a wicked leather throwing punch. But Teyla's still cooler. That's my point, there reached a point where one who watched Xena couldn't connect with her. I actually wanted the gods to kill the girl. So far I don't want to see Teyla wraithed. Until that point, she's cooler. And remember Submersion, she kicked a wraith queens butt and gave her false information. I'm starting to think Teyla's been training on the side.

Spoiler:

Let's say that Doppel crap is true. I'm still sticking to the entity. I don't think it's Ronon, I'm hoping for a Lizard baby who likes liver. But that's just my taste. Anyway let's say that it's the Doppel thing. He would of course feel responsibility and let's say in TMC kid dies, let's just say that would test her relationship with everyone on the team especialy John. Which is what JM had said in his blog about Teyla, besides all the other snippets. There's a chance of darkness, her relationship with the team will be up for question, and she'll be tested internally with the loss of her people and whatever else. In any event, there's some serious stuff to look at and why there's a strong chance if this Doppel thing is true, it could be John. But tha's again speculation, even though I think that whatever makes Teyla pregnant does it in S4, Michael hasa strong possblity more so any one else does or some other Wraith entity. If the kid is real, AU version of any of the characters can come back and cause serious implications. Because even though the person is not the "real" team member, they are the AU version, and the "real" team member would feel some responsibilty and it would be complicated and it would add the element previously mentioned of problematic relationship between her and the other characters on the show.

Comment

Oh, the joys of motherhood. I can just picture the rest of the team's expressions if that happened in their vicinity.

It really is the funniest thing. The woman was moving her fingers around like a sprinkler...sigh. Some things are just classics. McKay would be horrified. "Woman! Get your mammories in order!" hahahaha! Oh man...

Some how i dont think you can get knocked up by an alien entity by dreaming about them.
                              Guys...people are coming back from the dead. Two of them!! Why is this so far fetched?

I still have my vote ini for a lizard baby!
                              Originally posted by Artemisn View Post
                              Hey V!!!! I hope you're right and Dop John is the father.
                              OMFG!!! Babygirl what you up to?! Oh my lordy!! What is going on? I don't think he's the dad by the way... I think some crazy lizard alien is the daddy. But one never knows, the options are open. pm me, and send m e your number, I'll call you now. Loves!

Pround member of the Storm Squad!!
                              Co-Owner and moderator of RoLo
                              Long live LO and JT<--now!

VB
                              Last edited by vaberella; 31 May 2007, 05:59 AM.

Comment

It's one of the Wraiths or how about....:do dom do dom: the DEVIL . Like in "Rosemarys Baby"

He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
                                He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
                                And he's wonderful.

Comment

Working...
                                X