Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The father is CHUCK NORRIS! End of story.

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother View Post
      The father is CHUCK NORRIS! End of story.
      Chuck Norris is SOOO 2006.
      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

After careful consideration ( that and a few glasses of sangria and some whiskey,) I came to the conclusion that there is only one person sexy enought to get Teyla pregnant.....so........suspense..........................
        the father is :
        the father must be:
        ..............................Teal'c!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ it makes sense, we see Teal'c in "Reunion": the two meet , they spend a wild night together, they forget to use protection , bang , Teyla gets pregnant.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VSHARMA View Post
          I say Bob or Steve
          Great idea. Teyla was messing around with a strange Ancient device which she found in a previously unexplored laboratory. This sent her to a parallel universe for a while where she discovered that Steve or Bob was still alive. She didn't like to mention it back in her own universe because she knew that Rodney would shout at her like he shouted at those two unfortunate scientists who found the exploding tumour machine.
          sigpic

Comment

It's Sven.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
              It's Sven.
              Who's that?

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                It's Sven.
                Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                Who's that?
                Me. I'm Sven.

Comment

This is something I've been wondering...

Spoiler:
                  Does Teyla actually HAVE a baby? We know she gets pregnant, but do we know if she actually spawns? Killed off before even being born... I think that might be a record!

OH! And I just figured out how Carson comes back... see, Michael impregnates Teyla with Carson's DNA and she pops out a mini Carson JUST KIDDING!

Comment

Originally posted by AJB View Post
                    This is something I've been wondering...

Spoiler:
                    Does Teyla actually HAVE a baby? We know she gets pregnant, but do we know if she actually spawns? Killed off before even being born... I think that might be a record!

OH! And I just figured out how Carson comes back... see, Michael impregnates Teyla with Carson's DNA and she pops out a mini Carson JUST KIDDING!
                    Dude..So far Michael doesn't even show in S4. And there's a possiblity he might show...but no confirmation. If he doesn't show, how can Michael even be viable candidate?!
                    Spoiler:
                    And this is taking into consideration that Teyla goes on missions after TMC, when she reveals that she's pregnant. I think the kid doesn't make it, and Michael wasn't involved for that to happen.
                    In the end, it could just be indigestion or she ate someting she shouldn't have and picked up a worm of some kind.
                    Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
                      Dude..So far Michael doesn't even show in S4. And there's a possiblity he might show...but no confirmation. If he doesn't show, how can Michael even be viable candidate?!
                      Spoiler:
                      And this is taking into consideration that Teyla goes on missions after TMC, when she reveals that she's pregnant. I think the kid doesn't make it, and Michael wasn't involved for that to happen.
                      In the end, it could just be indigestion or she ate someting she shouldn't have and picked up a worm of some kind.
                      Nah, the Seer knew before she had mentioned it to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                        Nah, the Seer knew before she had mentioned it to anyone.
                        I know that. But I said when she reveals it to anyone, as in her team---which I'm spec comes out in TMC. Since in The Seer no one but the OG knows anything. But she's on mission in Be All My Sins Remember'd , what's up with that?!
                        Spoiler:
                        She's getting hit by wraith stunners and getting captured. I don't think that's all that good for pregnant ladies.
                        But maybe she's a Xena, afterall.

Comment

My hunk-of-a-man thinks it's either Darth Vader, Chewbacca or Yoda.
                          Maybe even lord Dark Helmet , from the "spaceballs"
                          As for myself , I'm still sticking with Teal'c
                          sigpic

Comment

OK, why has no one guessed Ronan?

(Sorry, my vote is on weird Michael experiment though!)
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by belanna30 View Post
                              OK, why has no one guessed Ronan?

(Sorry, my vote is on weird Michael experiment though!)
                              Well let's take two things into consideration....

JM said they can't have two team members facing parenthood.

Of course you could argue this and say, but John was still put on some people's lists. Well, John does become an evil Doppelganger---so it's him, but then not him. <----complicated!!

The above leads to the second point...Ronon getting her pregnant is not complicated.
                              What would be so special about them becoming parents make Tey say that it's complicated---assuming it's the how she got pregnant. Unless Ronon distributes sperm through touch, then I'll say..."yeah, that's complicated". Besides men, Teyla is the only woman he's physically touched.
                              ------------------------------------------------------------

This is the reason why Ronon's not picked. Luke Skywalker has a better chance at knocking Teyla up than Ronon has. Luke Skywalker <---complicated...(ChelApophis messed me up!!)

Comment

Oh VB!!! i had never though about the fact that john's doppelganger could make a thing like that very complicated!!! ooohhh....very exciting....
                                either way who the father is or isnt, the plot will give teyla some highly deserved screen time!
                                -thanks Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

Working...
                                X