X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
    *waves back* Hey KD!

I took JM's comments a little differently and in an interview, RL was asked about who the crush was in Sunday, and she said we'd have to wait and see.

I think they'll subtly establish a relationship for a few eps and reveal the pregnancy in The Seer.

And Vabi - that scenario would still work for your lizard parasite. Who knows where that fellow could be hiding.
    Hiya...actually in a newer interview with RL she said we'd expect to see another clue into her crush in Tabula Rasa----> could lead into pregnancy then.

You could totally be right. The writers could be establishing a new relationship for her in later eps. Since JM said he likes progressive relationship. While it seems the writers have spent quite a bit of time developing heavily on two relationships with Teyla. That being Ronon and Shep. Unfortunately the thought of Ronon and Teyla kissing is just vomit inducing for me, since he looks like her little brother. When Ronon mentioned he wanted to learn science, I figured they were hooking him up with a woman---possibly Jewel's character, but any female scientist. I always get the feeling he finds Rodney and Radek annoying. It would match his past MO, Ronon likes the ladies he could rescue, not really the warrior ones.

With the death of BSG, and also probably the end of the season looming, I find it chancy to throw in a new relationship when the show may not last long. The show would end in questions rather than answers; so it makes me doubt the idea of a new guy. A one-shot ep of love, sure thing...maybe two. Where she's developed a quick attraction. But a full blown out relationship with pregnancy---it's too sudden to be viable plot and to fit into JM's idea of a relationship with "natural progression". The audience saw none.

Of course taking into consideration Teyla's words in 'The Seer' about it being "complicated", I don't think she actually had sex. Or if she did, someone doesn't know. It's not complicated enough to be any other real plot base. The other's would be too weak. She's afraid to tell him? She's afraid to tell Carter? Please, Teyla is leader of her people and diplomat, and with the loss of her people---she is in no way leaving Atlantis if John, Ronon, or Rodney have anything to say about it. So she has nothing to fear about leaving Atlantis.

The parasite (I really hate kids)...anyway the parasite is really a parasite, a failsafe of some kind implanted in her body, or she was sleeping with entities, or she was injected with something. But the new romance meaning with a new character seems weak. Look at Weir's guy in Sunday---what happened to him after Sunday?! Did he go back to Earth? It would be a one-off thing, which would mean nothing. That's not even complicated cause she's a healthy woman who can engage in one-night stands, even if she's morally questionable.

Spoiler:
    **My statement on morally questionable, now I'm a womanist who believes a woman can do what she wants. But I find it morally questionable of men too. If you won't let a stranger into your house, why would you participate in something so intimate? But if you do let strangers in your house, then be my guest.

On the last comment made by Rufs...I know. I hope it's a semi komodo dragon.
    Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post

If it is, they'd be in a lot of trouble with something that big!

And about landing Atlantis I can image McKay saying:

"You do know how to park this thing?" lol

=4eva

And I'm still sticking with doppelganger shep as daddy! no changing my mind.
      Last edited by happyatlantis; 07 June 2007, 11:30 AM.
      sigpic

JOHN SHEPPARD.
      Thanks scifan for this bootyful siggie!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
        <snipped for length>
        Well, if they're going the route of the pregnancy resulting from a relationship that Teyla is in, yeah, I could agree with you. I'm not sure they'll do that though. It really probably can't be John, because he's her team leader, and the team leader really can't have a preferance for anyone on his team. Teyla would have to leave the team if they go that route. Also, there's Joe's comment about not wanting two characters facing pregnancy in the same season, which probably also eliminates Ronon (and Rodney ). So it would need to be a character we've never met before, which is possible, or a recurring character, which is also possible.

I'm not trying to beat anyone over the head with my opinion. I'm just throwing out some ideas.
        I'm with you. I'm of the opinion that it's a character we haven't met.

Hiya...actually in a newer interview with RL she said we'd expect to see another clue into her crush in Tabula Rasa----> could lead into pregnancy then.
        Oooo... I hadn't heard that.

You could totally be right. The writers could be establishing a new relationship for her in later eps. Since JM said he likes progressive relationship. While it seems the writers have spent quite a bit of time developing heavily on two relationships with Teyla. That being Ronon and Shep.

<snipped for length>

A one-shot ep of love, sure thing...maybe two. Where she's developed a quick attraction. But a full blown out relationship with pregnancy---it's too sudden to be viable plot and to fit into JM's idea of a relationship with "natural progression". The audience saw none.

<snipped for length>

Maybe we're both right and her fellow is infected with said komodo dragon. She gets infected from him and *surprise* baby Teyla/Lorne lizard is born.

You make good points. In my head, I imagine little off-the-cuff comments you get like Beckett saying he and Cadman had broken up or Rodney mentioning having dinner with Katie. I envision occasional references in early S4 to Teyla having a relationship with someone, even if we don't know who the someone is yet. What you see on screen is the tale they are telling that week with just enough info to let you know other things are going on between missions, etc.
        sigpic
        Sig by Luciana
        My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Loving the conversation although im a little too tired although i will say i don't see them revealing a relationship for teyla as there has been no mention of it being a normal pregnency and my bets still doppleganger shep
          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

^^ I know, no one has said the kid's human. Even JM won't answer that question, since it's apparently part of a major plot line. So really, we have no idea. In regards to Teyla we're floundering at best. She's tightly under wraps.

Maybe we're both right and her fellow is infected with said komodo dragon. She gets infected from him and *surprise* baby Teyla/Lorne lizard is born.

You make good points. In my head, I imagine little off-the-cuff comments you get like Beckett saying he and Cadman had broken up or Rodney mentioning having dinner with Katie. I envision occasional references in early S4 to Teyla having a relationship with someone, even if we don't know who the someone is yet. What you see on screen is the tale they are telling that week with just enough info to let you know other things are going on between missions, etc.
            When I pictured Lorne as a lizard, it reminded me of the family guy ep on cartoon network last night. "I'm really a woman! No, I'm really a horse! No, I'm really a broom!" For each statement the broom unzips a costume. "Oh my God [deity as stated in ep]" I just kept thinking Lorne was unzipping himself to a komodo dragon.
            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for the relationship references, I get your meaning. But each of the eps you mentioned and even Sunday with Weir, we see the other party. We see something that leads to a relationship....minus Sunday, we just know a guy liked Weir and Weir put out (as in kiss) on a first lunch date. All we've seen or heard is that Teyla has a crush. A crush has no form, no name, no figure---just mentioned. It's just not enough to work with if you get my meaning. We have no idea what ups and downs or anything between the two, than she has a crush on someone.

RL, when she said we'd hear another mention of her crush in TR, it's just a mention, doesn't mean we actually meet the guy; again a bit unnerving. That isn't a relationship of any kind. And really until we know who it is and her relationship or connection to him, then we'd know nothing about this guy. <---This sort of makes him unreal for me. The other's are viable, until Teyla and crush interact, there is no viability unless it's someone we already know.

So far really there are few candidates it can be and when it comes to the crush it would have to be someone we know. Since apparently, she is close to him and knows more about him than others. And from what I gathered in Echoes and Sunday----both from John and undenied by Ronon; Teyla hangs out with two males, John and/or Ronon. Don't get me wrong, and hence the reason I count Zelenka, she knows and has shared leadership with Zelenka and Rodney. Her other friends appear to be ladies, one who's been eliminated; okay so two.

15% OT thought:
            Spoiler:
            Shoot, actually something bloody well crossed my mind and I'm surprised I didn't think of it before. If the crush is someone we don't know, or any one other than John/Ronon why didn't Teyla spend time with him in Sunday? Just to introduce. If John or Ronon was a her crush---she could spend time with them and has spent time with them before. So we really don't need to see it in Sunday. But if she has the crush and knows him, why not during Sunday. Why not for lunch? People can say she was having lunch with Weir, but she had enough time to spend it watching J/R golf before seeing Weir, so we could have seen it then. John made that clear, instead we see Teyla go to her room. Then there was the Dr. Houston, but she was a default date and Teyla had cancelled with her for Weir, until Weir cancelled with Teyla for Noah Wyle-look-alike. So Teyla met up with Dr. Houston again.

It can't be Zelenka, cause he was playing chess and she could have joined and asked to be taught. Zelenka would have loved to teach her. She might not like Chess true, so then I can't blame her for not going, so that still brings Zel into the equation. It can't be Lorne---Lorne was painting and we know from Critical Mass Teyla draws, so she could have joined Lorne any time. Anyway after The Ark, I knew there was no relationship there. It can't be Rodney she knows about Katie Brown (fluff-queen ) since Duet back in S2. It can't be Carson cause Carson didn't even go and see her about fishing and he needed a partner. They didn't even bump into each other and anyway he's sort of dead. Wow, well that just leaves John, Ronon, or Zelenka. I doubt it's Ronon though because Dr. Houston completely ruled him out---utterly and completely. So that leaves John or Radek.

So on screen and off screen, we're given a two main male relationships, and possibly two more with Rodney and Radek..but really no other. There is no definite point that John wasn't teasing Teyla in MMM. One big assumption was that the Marine and the crush are the same. But as I said before, Teyla doesn't seem one for subterfuge, if she says "no" about the Marine as she said in MMM, she meant it.

Hence the reason if the crush is real person, and there are only two candidates for that role. I'd excpect the dad to be the crush--unless it's something weird, then my komodo comes in and it's the daddy.
            Last edited by vaberella; 07 June 2007, 01:18 PM.

Comment

What do you mean by "big reveal" as in we the audience, The Seer, and Teyla know? I had no impression that the entire team would find out in The Seer, just that the audience would be made awar of it. I figured the "tragic revelation" would be Teyla's pregnancy in TMC.
              Yes, I meant "big reveal" as in the audience finds out. I have never connected the "tragic revelation" in TMC with Teyla - actually I was thinking that might have something to do with Weir. But whatever.

Oh I see. I find the idea totally farfetched and unlikely, taking your MO "just my opinion". I just don't see why the Sateda Wraith Worshipers would worry about little ol' Teyla when the Wraith could have dealt with the issue of Teyla's wraith DNA...hmm...about 3 maybe more times from S2-S3. She was pretty much handed on a platter. I wouldn't be married to that idea either. Not to mention, again, there's so much going on in Reunion that it would just be poor writing to add it as a C or D-story.

How is Traveler's too busy with Shep but Reunion is NOT as busy with Ronon, wraith, and wraith worshipers topped off with Carter <---who's first appearance is here? What's up with that?
              Adrift I'm not counting, because I'm sure there are things going on. As for Lifeline, I figured they found a place to land and are scoping out the area and anything could having problems there. I'll assume they found some where to land since Weir and others are in a puddlejumper.

Good thing, you've added Missing to the list, I couldn't get how Reunion beat out Missing. I'll never understand how Traveler's is too busy with one scene and one aspect of the story we know of, but Reunion's---several parts aren't as important so preggers story fits. Again based on my knowledge out of all the eps, l find Reunion is just the busiest so far---this is based entirely on the amount of factual spoilers we know versus other episodes. The amount of spoilers on other shows, are based on a lot of speculation---which I've noticed creates the basis of heavy storylines by fans, not by facts.
              Oooookaaayy! *backing away slowly* Look, I'm sorry. I was just joining in a discussion, and brought up some things I'd been thinking about. Apparently that was a mistake. If you don't see it the same way, I'm fine with that, and I'm honestly sorry if I offended you. I didn't mean to. I get that you don't agree, but I'm not quite sure why I'm being mocked. However, I will leave you all to the discussion!
              - Life after Stargate -
              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
              sigpic

Comment

When I pictured Lorne as a lizard, it reminded me of the family guy ep on cartoon network last night. "I'm really a woman! No, I'm really a horse! No, I'm really a broom!" For each statement the broom unzips a costume. "Oh my God [deity as stated in ep]" I just kept thinking Lorne was unzipping himself to a komodo dragon.
                ROFLMAO! You are twisted.

Spoilered for length
                Spoiler:
                As for the relationship references, I get your meaning. But each of the eps you mentioned and even Sunday with Weir, we see the other party. We see something that leads to a relationship....minus Sunday, we just know a guy liked Weir and Weir put out (as in kiss) on a first lunch date. All we've seen or heard is that Teyla has a crush. A crush has no form, no name, no figure---just mentioned. It's just not enough to work with if you get my meaning. We have no idea what ups and downs or anything between the two, than she has a crush on someone.

RL, when she said we'd hear another mention of her crush in TR, it's just a mention, doesn't mean we actually meet the guy; again a bit unnerving. That isn't a relationship of any kind. And really until we know who it is and her relationship or connection to him, then we'd know nothing about this guy. <---This sort of makes him unreal for me. The other's are viable, until Teyla and crush interact, there is no viability unless it's someone we already know.

So far really there are few candidates it can be and when it comes to the crush it would have to be someone we know. Since apparently, she is close to him and knows more about him than others. And from what I gathered in Echoes and Sunday----both from John and undenied by Ronon; Teyla hangs out with two males, John and/or Ronon. Don't get me wrong, and hence the reason I count Zelenka, she knows and has shared leadership with Zelenka and Rodney. Her other friends appear to be ladies, one who's been eliminated; okay so two.

15% OT thought:
                Spoiler:
                Shoot, actually something bloody well crossed my mind and I'm surprised I didn't think of it before. If the crush is someone we don't know, or any one other than John/Ronon why didn't Teyla spend time with him in Sunday? Just to introduce. If John or Ronon was a her crush---she could spend time with them and has spent time with them before. So we really don't need to see it in Sunday. But if she has the crush and knows him, why not during Sunday. Why not for lunch? People can say she was having lunch with Weir, but she had enough time to spend it watching J/R golf before seeing Weir, so we could have seen it then. John made that clear, instead we see Teyla go to her room. Then there was the Dr. Houston, but she was a default date and Teyla had cancelled with her for Weir, until Weir cancelled with Teyla for Noah Wyle-look-alike. So Teyla met up with Dr. Houston again.

It can't be Zelenka, cause he was playing chess and she could have joined and asked to be taught. Zelenka would have loved to teach her. She might not like Chess true, so then I can't blame her for not going, so that still brings Zel into the equation. It can't be Lorne---Lorne was painting and we know from Critical Mass Teyla draws, so she could have joined Lorne any time. Anyway after The Ark, I knew there was no relationship there. It can't be Rodney she knows about Katie Brown (fluff-queen ) since Duet back in S2. It can't be Carson cause Carson didn't even go and see her about fishing and he needed a partner. They didn't even bump into each other and anyway he's sort of dead. Wow, well that just leaves John, Ronon, or Zelenka. I doubt it's Ronon though because Dr. Houston completely ruled him out---utterly and completely. So that leaves John or Radek.

So on screen and off screen, we're given a two main male relationships, and possibly two more with Rodney and Radek..but really no other. There is no definite point that John wasn't teasing Teyla in MMM. One big assumption was that the Marine and the crush are the same. But as I said before, Teyla doesn't seem one for subterfuge, if she says "no" about the Marine as she said in MMM, she meant it.

Hence the reason if the crush is real person, and there are only two candidates for that role. I'd excpect the dad to be the crush--unless it's something weird, then my komodo comes in and it's the daddy.
                Again, excellent points, all. I have 2 answers for Sunday. 1) Maybe she was going to see him later in the day (not everyone had the day off - ref Dr. Cole) or 2) he is completely oblivious and she said it wasn't the way of her people so she didn't approach him in any way.

Now, a more likely explanation to me is that the comments in Sunday were meant to just keep everyone guessing, but real life intruded and Teyla needed to be pregnant. So JM and company are taking the opportunity to expand on "The Crush" to explain "The Baby".

I've basically talked myself out of almost everyone: Rodney and Zelenka because Hewston says that Teyla knows "him" better then she does; Ronon because Hewston offered to have someone drop hints and Ronon only hangs out with Sheppard and Teyla; Carson because her pregnancy would have had to have been already in existence and that major abdominal surgery would have caused more complications.

So for me that leaves Sheppard, Lorne and Unknown Guy (assuming for the moment that it isn't your kimodo dragon or Michael). Personal opinion: not Sheppard (no offense to the John/Teyla shippers out there). They both take their leadership positions so seriously and value each other's friendship that I don't think they'd risk it (IMHO of course). That leaves my guy Lorne (who I think was trying to protect Sheppard from a suicide mission in The Ark) and Unknown Guy.

Just because we haven't seen Unknown Guy doesn't mean he isn't there. For example, we'd never seen Dr. Hewston before Sunday but she's a good enough friend for Teyla to confide a secret crush to.

Is it fall yet?
                sigpic
                Sig by Luciana

Comment

Yes, I meant "big reveal" as in the audience finds out. I have never connected the "tragic revelation" in TMC with Teyla - actually I was thinking that might have something to do with Weir. But whatever.
                  Hence why I asked, I wasn't sure what you meant. Didn't think Weir was that important she'd get a tragic reveal, and there's been no certainty of Teyla tells Carter and the rest of the team she's pregnant in The Seer, so I thought that was connected.

Oooookaaayy! *backing away slowly* Look, I'm sorry. I was just joining in a discussion, and brought up some things I'd been thinking about. Apparently that was a mistake. If you don't see it the same way, I'm fine with that, and I'm honestly sorry if I offended you. I didn't mean to. I get that you don't agree, but I'm not quite sure why I'm being mocked. However, I will leave you all to the discussion!
                  Am I too aggressive in my tone?! Is that what it is? Cause, I don't get the reaction. If I added choice smilies in choice sections, would that have made it better and nullified the negativity in whatever I said? Now I'm thought to be offended or something. ~throws hands in defeat~

Whatever you interpreted was not what I meant. The mocking...that is more along the lines, but I've done that to you in the past...thought you got my meaning.

Comment

ROFLMAO! You are twisted.
                    A skill I learned at an early age.
                    Again, excellent points, all. I have 2 answers for Sunday. 1) Maybe she was going to see him later in the day (not everyone had the day off - ref Dr. Cole) or 2) he is completely oblivious and she said it wasn't the way of her people so she didn't approach him in any way.
                    1) No, no, it was a "mandatory rest day" as stated by McKay. So EVERYONE had the day off. 2) I don't think that's what she meant in her statement of the way of her people. Approaching him for lunch or some quality time is not what I think she meant as not the way of her people. It was probably her just coming out and saying, "I like you and want to date you."<---Keep in mind I find the entire situation way too high school. Teyla could do better. But I again don't think her people are againt spending some time or asking a guy out. Why? The women seem a bit independent in Teyla's people. Actually, I don't know she couldn't say, I just don't think...meh, dunno!

Now, a more likely explanation to me is that the comments in Sunday were meant to just keep everyone guessing, but real life intruded and Teyla needed to be pregnant. So JM and company are taking the opportunity to expand on "The Crush" to explain "The Baby".
                    I won't put this into the equation, because there has been no announcement as confirmation that RL is in infact pregnant for Teyla to need to be pregnant. It could just be part of the overall arc for Teyla that has been in the works from the beginning. Until I get some confirmation I refrain from it being a plot device as due to events in reality. Although, you may have a point.
                    I've basically talked myself out of almost everyone: Rodney and Zelenka because Hewston says that Teyla knows "him" better then she does; Ronon because Hewston offered to have someone drop hints and Ronon only hangs out with Sheppard and Teyla; Carson because her pregnancy would have had to have been already in existence and that major abdominal surgery would have caused more complications.
                    Teyla does know Rodney and probably Zelenka better than Houston. Rodney is on Teyla's team when going off world and so far they've been on 50 some odd missions, some life and death, that we know of. Zelenka, in Intruder and Misbegotten, Teyla shared leadership with Zelenka, which would make them working partners on Atlantis. The main reason I dumped Rodney was Katie. I haven't dumped Zel yet. Yeah, Carson has been out of comission for a bit. Agreed on Ronon.

So for me that leaves Sheppard, Lorne and Unknown Guy (assuming for the moment that it isn't your kimodo dragon or Michael). Personal opinion: not Sheppard (no offense to the John/Teyla shippers out there). They both take their leadership positions so seriously and value each other's friendship that I don't think they'd risk it (IMHO of course). That leaves my guy Lorne (who I think was trying to protect Sheppard from a suicide mission in The Ark) and Unknown Guy.
                    John could be the crush, having responsibilities doesn't mean one can't have feelings for another. As for daddy, I agree with you on that. Besides, it wouldn't lead to complication if they had a kid anyway. His doppelganger or au version that's something else. But we're talking "real" right, himself is not gonna work, but that rules out everyone, except my komodo. He was protecting John with the loss of Teyla and he didn't seem to really have any negative feelings about Teyla dieing. So far the only other person who supported John in The Ark and who I consider to care about Teyla as equally as John is Ronon. Rodney just cares more about John and Weir, maybe not John as much as Weir.

Komodo, wins again for daddy! I should name my Komodo. Hmm...George, I really like that name. For enquiring minds, he's named after George Jetson, so I had a thing for him.

Just because we haven't seen Unknown Guy doesn't mean he isn't there. For example, we'd never seen Dr. Hewston before Sunday but she's a good enough friend for Teyla to confide a secret crush to.

Is it fall yet?
                    Which made no sense to me. I had problems with Sunday on the relationship bits. I didn't get Teyla's relationship with the women. I really didn't. I didn't get Weir and Teyla, and I didn't get Teyla and Houston. They're just...anomolies for me. Anomolies I have to accept. I'm not saying Unknown Guy isn't there, I'm saying I can't really trust in him until I see the apparent relationship. And for her to know him more than Houston would say to me that she has some deep relationship with someone....which again doesn't float.

This is why it doesn't float. Let's revisit Ronon. Ronon hangs out with Teyla and John the most. Ronon hangs out with her, this is the most important...in Echoes we see an almost free day between these cats, he's her shadow. I do think this guy follows Teyla like a little puppy, I could just see them as kids. Makes my heart bleed with the kodak moments.

Why would Ronon say he saw something between John and Teyla?! Why would he say that, when there's this other guy, and Ronon is like always around Teyla. I mean, Ronon is so around Teyla he must know her by smell a mile away...which would mean, he'd be fully aware of another male sniffing around Teyla. Or Teyla sniffing around another male. It just doesn't seem plausible for this guy to go under Ronon's radar and especially when we compare it to his comment to John in Sunday.

*** I just realized this last statement on Ronon's side, throws out Zelenka. Okay, John wins the crush equation.

Dilemma or faulty writing....that is the question?
                    I like the writing, so you know what I think.

I wish it were fall too. I have these wicked classes I'm taking in anthropology. ~sigh~
                    Last edited by vaberella; 07 June 2007, 02:44 PM.

Comment

^^ Addition, I confirmed it with another point. Who did Dr. H get in trouble with? And who was John, golfing with?! Damn did we all miss that?!

So apparently Dr. H could get someone to talk to the crush....probable crush's golfing buddy-- hangs with Dr. H as seen earlier in Sunday. Yeah, I'm the man, or the woman. Whatever!! I rock.

Yeah, I thank Witchy for helping me. She helped troubleshoot some more. With all I said above, she still didn't think it was strong enough. Then the bulb burst or lit, or whatever...!!
                      Last edited by vaberella; 07 June 2007, 08:48 PM.

Comment

*iz dizzy from trying to follow the greatness of Vabi*

One little point on Sunday: it was a mandatory rest day, but someone had to be operating key systems. That's why I referenced Dr. Cole in the infirmary. Someone had to be in gate operations. Maybe Chuck, the gate technician is our guy and he had the afternoon off instead of the morning.

*holds breath*

OK, I don't really think it's Chuck.

*faints from long wait for S4* Wake me up when we get there.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Luciana

Comment

It's not. It's John. You must remember the inputs as given in Sunday, Dr. Watson and Dr. Houston and Ronon, they are a fixed entity. The variable entity based on interpretation are all episodes that tie into relationship---such as the ones I have used in the past (Echoes, Sunday, Intruder, No Man's Land, etc).

You need viable evidence, not circumstantial. A good soft reset would of course destroy all this evidence. But if we look at our inputs, exclude some of the unknown variables---There are no real controls that need continous manning. You could mention The Gift where we saw people awake, but keep in mind everyone is asleep at night except for some military. But used a security alert.

All these people have a free day. Just to refute out your Dr. Cole evidence; Dr. Cole even said that "It's our day off." He's only working as he says because "...he got a little behind on his work." No one was working, it's day off, Atlantis seems to be able to run on auto if it wanted to. Sure you could say the guy is working, but then who'd pass up Teyla for work...really. Even if he did, he could still take lunch; and if he's a diligent and very on the point scientist he's more like McKay or Zel and they didn't work. If he's military they got the day off from the way it seems, since I saw no one in uniform. Even if he was, I'm sure there were people switching shifts. You might be talking about the medlab as the people working...but that's for injury and they would be switching up periodically to get at least a half day rather than the full shift. Since no one is working, leavign the medlab unannounced wouldn't be that much of a problem. But you didn't say he was a doctor, but even the doctors had free time. But still it seems the full thing was a whole mandatory rest day for the all personnel, just some people were on call---probably through shifts. So if I should be working from 9-1pm
                          and he works from 1-5pm, I would be on call for that time, but sharing my leisure with 1-5pm.

The crush is absolutely no one else, but John. Well at this given moment. As for the daddy it's anybody.

My komodo...George is first runner up.
                          Last edited by vaberella; 08 June 2007, 08:45 AM.

Comment

It's not. It's John, Dr. Watson and Dr. Houston really fixed that in and Ronon. It's absolutely no one else---well as the crush. As the daddy it's anybody.

My komodo...George is first runner up.
                            Mwhahahahaha!!
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Luciana

Comment

I've always thougth John was the crush.
                              And i'm still going with doppelganger shep.
                              Even if it wasn't directly John, and in the nightmares he came up as someone familiar or whatever, it could still possibly have a mixture of his and teyla's DNA. just possible and me thinking out loud.
                              =4eva!!
                              sigpic

JOHN SHEPPARD.
                              Thanks scifan for this bootyful siggie!!!

Comment

hey happy atlantis a little pressie for you from season 4
                                Spoiler:

Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Working...
                                X