Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great, just when I was glad the At least Atlantis isn't going the Soap Opera route like BSG, we have a pregnant female and no idea who the father is

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
      Well let's take two things into consideration....

JM said they can't have two team members facing parenthood.

Of course you could argue this and say, but John was still put on some people's lists. Well, John does become an evil Doppelganger---so it's him, but then not him. <----complicated!!

The above leads to the second point...Ronon getting her pregnant is not complicated.
      What would be so special about them becoming parents make Tey say that it's complicated---assuming it's the how she got pregnant. Unless Ronon distributes sperm through touch, then I'll say..."yeah, that's complicated". Besides men, Teyla is the only woman he's physically touched.
      ------------------------------------------------------------

This is the reason why Ronon's not picked. Luke Skywalker has a better chance at knocking Teyla up than Ronon has. Luke Skywalker <---complicated...(ChelApophis messed me up!!)
      How could an innocent creature like myself mess you up, huh?!
      p.s. i don't think it's ronon either.

me:
      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
        OH! And I just figured out how Carson comes back... see, Michael impregnates Teyla with Carson's DNA and she pops out a mini Carson JUST KIDDING!

Dude..So far Michael doesn't even show in S4. And there's a possiblity he might show...but no confirmation. If he doesn't show, how can Michael even be viable candidate?
        Well, when I put the big JUST KIDDING beside the post... I was actually JUST KIDDING

Comment

Originally posted by ChelApophis View Post
          How could an innocent creature like myself mess you up, huh?!
          p.s. i don't think it's ronon either.

me:
          Spoiler:
          Did I ever tell you I'm allergic to cats?! Dogs too, and trees, shellfish, bugs...too many epipens.
          Click statement above to read article.

Comment

with all the rumours flying about who the father could be here seems to be alot of people going for doppleganger shep which could make things really difficult between shep and teyla no to mention there friendship and if its not doppleganger shep then all i can suggest is either a wraith experiment or an unknown entity i guess we wll all have to wait until the actual episode airs
            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
              with all the rumours flying about who the father could be here seems to be alot of people going for doppleganger shep which could make things really difficult between shep and teyla no to mention there friendship and if its not doppleganger shep then all i can suggest is either a wraith experiment or an unknown entity i guess we wll all have to wait until the actual episode airs
              It could and it might not affect the friendship thing. Either way, whoever is the daddy will affect all the friendships, JM even said that. It's not like it would be smoothing sailing----if she got Herpes or Crabs then I'd say sure...it could affect who she's in a relationship with next. But a kid?! Crud. Any relationship be it friendship or romantic that's gonna be a problem.

My money anyway is on the unknown entity, I definitely think that it's a hybrid lizard who wants to eat livers. <---I wish I were joking. As for any other choices...AU is just as likely as any of the others...we don't know enough of the eps to know whether some AU action shows up and Teyla decides to party. That being said, anyone on Atlantis is sort of the daddy by default...but then not!!<---complicated!

Comment

Do we know it will be a viable pregnancy?

Comment

Originally posted by hypochondriac View Post
                  Negative. I personally think that it won't be viable as well, I'd like to just see the lizard running around. But I think the parasite will have bitten the dust by 2-3 eps after Seer--cause we know Teyla is getting hit by wraith stunners later. <--not good for baby me thinks.

Comment

Did I ever tell you I'm allergic to cats?! Dogs too, and trees, shellfish, bugs...too many epipens.
                    Auch! That hurt! Lol! I would say a liver-eating lizard but I'm afraid you'll bring a gun and deal with me!
                    sigpic

Comment

I agree with vab. I think she'll lose the baby. On the bright side, if this happens , I much prefer a Xena-like Teyla , who beats the hell out of guys that are bigger and stronger then her, then a breast-feeding Teyla!
                      sigpic

Comment

I much prefer a Xena-like Teyla , who beats the hell out of guys that are bigger and stronger then her, then a breast-feeding Teyla!
                        Humans have invented feeding bottles and milk substitutes to go in them. Teyla could leave her infant with babysitters while she goes off to do her Xena impressions.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                          Humans have invented feeding bottles and milk substitutes to go in them. Teyla could leave her infant with babysitters while she goes off to do her Xena impressions.
                          Xena "impressions"?! "Impressions" is the operative word here.. You know they're not from the same galaxy...So Teyla is just doing Teyla impressions...which is very Xena like based on our knowledge of being from Earth like McKay. Anyway, Teyla's cooler, she can fly a wraith hive ship and knows how to shoot a gun. She plays with knives on a pass time----way cooler than Xena.

Not only that, Teyla lets out sexy grunts when she fights---Xena has that awful yell. <---Which sounds cooler?! Tey wins!

I agree with vab. I think she'll lose the baby. On the bright side, if this happens , I much prefer a Xena-like Teyla , who beats the hell out of guys that are bigger and stronger then her, then a breast-feeding Teyla!
                          Hah..if I know Teyla her breasts would turn into weapons. Breast-milk of doom...Soon it would be the most wanted weapon after Ronon's gun.

Comment

If we didn't already have Adria, I would bet on the kid rapidly aging and become a fighter. Kind of like Xenas kid

Comment

If we didn't already have Adria, I would bet on the kid rapidly aging and become a fighter. Kind of like Xenas kid
                              Who care's about Xena's kid?! Anyway is it just me or isn't Teyla more like Gabrielle just only hotter than her?! She fights with sticks, leader of her people, as Gabby is rightfully leader of the Amazons. Not to mention if I was right with the lizard baby or if it's true about the whole Doppelganger crud (and the whole entity thing)----> That kid will be like Gabby's kid.

Bringer of the new world order and destroyer of all mankind. Okay, so mine is just a hungry bugger who has a a fetish for livers. But it's all good!

Oooh, and they're both short.

Comment

Not only that, Teyla lets out sexy grunts when she fights---Xena has that awful yell. <---Which sounds cooler?! Tey wins!
                                Teyla doesn't have a Chakram of Darkness which was given to her by Aries, though. She can't turn somersaults in slow motion either.

Hah..if I know Teyla her breasts would turn into weapons. Breast-milk of doom...Soon it would be the most wanted weapon after Ronon's gun.
                                Atlantis would have to be given an 'adults only' rating if the show went in that direction.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X