X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
    Spoiler:

That was actually how Bruce Wayne's children were conceived. Agent Waller did a psychological profile of all the people living in Gotham and found the McGinnis's were an exact match. That not being good enough, she used nanites to edit Mr. McGinnis's reproductive material to Bruce Wayne's. Terry McGinnis, who became the 2nd Batman (Batman Beyond), was conceived. The plan was scrapped when Mrs McGinnis conceived Matt, and therefore Bruce's 2nd son. She had even gone so far as to nearly order the assassination of Terry's parents before calling it off. Bruce Wayne never knew about this until sometime in the middle of Batman Beyond, and kept this information from Terry. He didn't find out until he was 34.

Wow..../Batman mode over

Still, if Bruce Wayne was Teyla's baby daddy, and I'm sure Bruce Wayne is well known enough that he could go to Atlantis if he wanted to, Teyla made the wise choice of mates.

Well look at that. Should I mention I was a massive Terry/Max shipper?! Or is that just too easy?!
    Spoiler:
    I figured those kids were related to BW, and that would work well. Damn you Teyla...you got lucky. BW does need to make an appearance, he'd be kicking wraith ass to know end.
    Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by GateMan2000 View Post
      LOL..you get a nice green for that
      thankyou
      sigpic
      i know this is an overstatement and untrue to the show, but i still think its funny kinda

Comment

Originally posted by Geral View Post
        (If you don't know what I'm talking about, stop reading now.)

It was me, I'm the lucky *******!
        well, now i don't see how that's possib-... well...

hang on... carry the three... he's right!

congratulations!

of course, with teyla as the mamma, you're kid is gonna have some serious attitude. don't come crying to me when the terrible twos gets mixed with those athosian fighting stick!
        "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
        "what?"
        *throat punch*
        My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
        LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

It's like Anna Nicole Smith all over again...

Comment

.....loser.

Comment

Originally posted by Athosian Death facilitator View Post
              DONT BE HARSH....
              HE KNOWS THAT TEYLA WOULD NEVER GO FOR HIM UNLESS HE PULLED A BORAT AND GOT HER IN THE SACK
              How did the end of Borat go?? I got put off by all naked fat man and switched off. Did he get old Pammie then and how?

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

Borat? There's nothing that makes me interested in seeing that movie. I didn't really see the funniness which was "Napoleon Dynamite" either.
                http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Nonsense, we all know it's Arnold Schwarzenegger.
                  Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

you must have a really rich fantasy-life! Maybe start USING the meds the doctor gave you instead of selling them ! JK JK!!

I vote for Carson... it's always the quiet ones you must watch for. (although if it were my baby... Ronin would be the daddy! yeeoowww!)

Comment

It's Lorne. I'm putting twenty monopoly dollars down on it.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                        It's Lorne. I'm putting twenty monopoly dollars down on it.
                        I see your twenty and raise you 50 monopoly on Shep/Zelenka. I need to cover my bases, I can't choose between the two.
                        Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
                          I see your twenty and raise you 50 monopoly on Shep/Zelenka. I need to cover my bases, I can't choose between the two.
                          I would promise to watch all of Season 4 and beyond (and buy anything they want to sell me) if instead of making it an in vitro/Michael/half-wraith/magic baby, they would just say Teyla and Zelenka have been fooling around.

I'm not a shipper, I am just sick of magic babies.

And I like Zelenka.

Honestly, hats, keychains, anything.

Comment

You're not the only one here who doesn't want the baby to be Michael's.

Comment

I say Bob or Steve

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VSHARMA View Post
                                I say Bob or Steve
                                Teyla and Bob, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G, first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a baby carriage.

Sorry, had to do that.

Well, it would explain all those times Bob decided to join her in her dreams.

Comment

Working...
                                X